This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Tiffanycollections.us

Tiffanycollections.us

Tiffanycollections.us has a consumer rating of 1 star from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Tiffanycollections.us ranks 96th among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Tiffanycollections.us?

“Don't be ignorant!”

Elow O.
11/3/11

Don't be ignorant! Tiffany's items/jewelry is N-E-V-E-R on sale and has NEVER been on sale in the company's history! There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.

elowo
November 3rd, 2011
Don't be ignorant!
There is NO OUTLET, NO LEFT OVERS, NO OVERSTOCK, NEVER.
desiw
February 18th, 2009
Thieves! - I have bought items off the internet several times but this has been the worst experience. This company did not send my merchindise! Do not be fooled by the nice web site because it is all a FAKE! Also, they do not have a contact number, only an email that they do not use to respond. I hope this review helps someone!
dianap
March 25th, 2009
BEWARE, SCAM - My husband ordered a bracelet for Valentine's day on this site and it never arrived. We contacted them and they kept writing back that it was "coming" and we should be patient. I contacted the real Tiffany company and they told me that this site was not at all affiliated with them as they do not discount their merchandise. After approximately a month went by we received the bracelet all wrapped in Tiffany box, bag, etc. however, when I went back on the website, the bracelet they show is the same as the one on the real Tiffany website and did not look anything like the one they sent to me. I complained to them in writing requesting a return address as I wanted a full refund and they wrote back insisting it was real and asked me to send pictures. Now I can't even open the website and there is nowhere for me to write a review even when I could get on. The reviews are all fake!

Questions? Get answers from the Tiffanycollections.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tiffanycollections.us?

Have a question about Tiffanycollections.us?