Review of TideBuy

TideBuy reviews

Tel: +86 29 6853 2863
sns@tidebuy.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Whole site FREE SHIPPING( item price over $89)
Claim Deal

296 reviews with 1 star

ej51
10/24/18

TIDEBUY OWES ME 263 EUROS. THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME A RETURN ADDRESS SO THAT I CAN RETURN THE CLOTHES WHICH ARE NOT ONLY OF POOR QUALITY BUT ONE TO TWO SIZES TOO SMALL. I HAVE BEEN IN COMMUNICATION WITH THEM BY EMAIL AND THEY ARE REFUSING TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK. THIS IS THEFT AND I WILL BE TAKING LEGAL ACTION.

THEY ARE ESSENTIALLY THIEVES WITH AN ONLINE SHOP
UPDATE:

THIS IS EVEN MORE OF A SCAM THAN I THOUGHT. AFTER REPORTING TO PAYPAL THEY OFFERED 50 EUROS AFTER I HAD PAID ANOTHER 19 EUROS TO RETURN THE ITEMS IN THE CONDITION I RECIEVED THEM.

TOTAL LOSSES: 363 EUROS. HIGHWAY ROBBERY IS ALL I CAN CALL THIS.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
As I could see that our representative has finally reached an agreement with you and issued you the refund as agreed.
Then could you please kindly update your comment to show it has been resolved?
rachele55
5/24/18
• Updated review

Months later and the folks at Tidebuy are still emailing and asking for the review to reflect the resolution. They refunded me part of the cost of the dress. And not after repeated attempts to resolve on my end but only after I contacted my credit card company and Tidebuy got spanked. Do with that what you will.

“Even Scam-ier!”
5/22/18
• Previous review

The company obviously saw negative reviews I did. They contacted me and offered to refund close to all of the money, but only IF and not UNTIL I took down or deleted the reviews. I replied that I would MODIFY the reviews to reflect their attempts at resolution. The reply came that they would cut the amount of refund in half because I "still did not trust them". Ugh don't waste your time or money with this company. I will add that I had no issue with the shipping times or the quality it was a very pretty dress. But as a caution, the sizes run much smaller that normal.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Hi, Rachel,Good day.
As I could see that our representative has proceed the refund for the US2 dress according to your request, there is no amount on that order so far.
Then could you please kindly update your comment to show it has been resolved under our help? Thanks for your cooperation and have a nice day.
“Scam”
5/22/18
• Previous review

Beware customer service and inconsistent/bogus return policy. I ordered a dress and it came, but much too small. They said I couldn't do an exchange, I would have to order a new dress. I did and I immediately returned the original (never worn, out of the bag for 10 minutes). The company received the dress and after weeks I had not received a refund. When I contacted them they asked if I wanted to do an exchange (which I was previously told I could not do). I just asked for the price of the original dress to be refunded and they suddenly claimed the dress was "damaged" and would not give me a refund.

tonyab25
3/28/18

I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding and what I received was not the dress that was pictured. The company's offer to me was either a $20 refund towards alterations (alterations will be a minimum of $90) or I could return the dress for only a 40% refund! Seriously??? They sent me a horrible product and I HAVE TO PAY FOR THEIR MISTAKE! I will write as many reviews as I can find to warn others before they're caught in this same trap.
Update: As others have stated, they waited until I posted my review to give a very small partial refund, and asked me to delete my review.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
HI,
So sorry to hear you had some problems with your order.
Then could you please kindly update your comment to show it has been resolved?
Thanks for your cooperation and if you still have other questions, please let me know at sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day.
banners1
12/2/17

I ordered a dress in the size I always wear. The dress arrived and was beautiful, but it didnt fit in the bust area. This dress was not custom ordered but rather by size.
I have tried to return a dress I paid 100$ for and they are telling me to keep the dress or they will give me a 20$ credit with them if I return it. No refund.
Are you kidding me? Why would I keep a dress that doesnt fit and then order from this company ever again?
Buyer beware. !!

Tip for consumers: After MANY tries I finally wrote a review about this Company. It was only then that they offered to refund my money. They also asked that I remove my review so that you only see the positive ones.
I did get my money back but it wasn’t easy!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Hi,
So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order. I could see that our representative has sent you the full refund just now. If you used paypal, it will take around 3-15 days to receive it. And after we have the refund id, will send you for further tracking. At the same time, I sincerely hope that you could kindly update or remove your comment after you received the refund as agreed. Any other questions, please feel free to let us know and have a nice day.
dayanas2
6/24/17

I had no problems with delivery or quality, but not one of the articles would fit, because all are at least 2 size smaller, despite the ordered size writing on them. Never buy from them!It was lost money, as there is no discussion about sending them back to China!
They do have a size chart, but the items are smaller than promissed.

celiai2
5/18/17

Why can't I return a dress which absolutely doesn't fit????
It is supposed to be an L and only just fits my daughter who is an S.
If the sizes are so different from European sizes there should be a warning on the website and if it is not returnable it should tell you this too!!!!! I saw free return within 7 days and now they tell me I cant return it!!!!!!
OK. After a lot of emailing to and fro I was able to return the dress and got my money back but had to pay postage both ways...
Would not recommend buying from this website unless you know what size you are in Asia!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for your inconvenience and we'll do our best to help you.
But could you please so kindly to tell us your correct id number so that we can solve your problem as quick as possible?
Thanks for your cooperation.
Nice day!
marilynns2
4/26/17

I purchased a pair of thong wedge slingback sandles, in the picture they were very stylish and detailed, price 35.00.
*What appeared to look like silver metal, was sliver costume material (like something on a child's costume.
*that part I could have tolerated since it something with jeans and casual wear. The material that covered the wedge and foot bed as well as straps was made of soft plastic, not very supportive . The material was not even immitation leather, it was covered with a thin vinyl .
*After all that, the foot bed was so narrow that my baby toe just hung over.
*I AM SO DISAPPOINTED, but now understand why they say, don't buy Chinese products, they are cheaply made products (Now I can say, from my own experience don't even bother when you see Tidebuy products.) I gave them the u.s. sizechart sz 8 they were so narrow, as if made for a child.
*But the soles were nonslip, how about that!
* Not worth it to send it back or even dispute.
JUST DO NOT BUY TIDEBUY or it at your own risk. I'll just donate them, maybe there is somebody out their with a size 8 narrow, narrow foot, with a baby toe missing, Because if you have a baby toe,
these won't fit you. I'd rate this a zero, but it had treads on the sole for nonslip.
Look up item:
ETHNIC PU BUCKLE WEDGE SANDLES 35.99
*just a little more time paid to American sizing and better material it would be a decent product.
Scam company!
*Also had no invoice. NONE!
DISGUSTED!
Order# 1702474
Sub order# 3429661
*claims to be u.s. sz 8
*purchased 4/6/17
*Price 35.99

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
So sorry for your inconvenience and we'll do our best to help you.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Nice day!

marges6
3/17/16

The worst company I ever made deal with. The item was broken, i had to prove it by sending them pictures of the purchase. They lost my custom size dress measurement, it came out couple of weeks after. Never going to order from them again. Do not waist your money and time.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
We're so sorry for the inconvenience we brought to you and our customer service will discuss a satisfying solution for your order. Thanks for your patience.

emiliab5
2/27/16

They take forever to deliver. Don't plan to wear their products for a particular occasion because you gonna end up with disappointment.
Unfortunately, their items don't look as they appear in the pictures on their website. The material is poor and fake.
I have order XL just to be shure but the dresses i have orderd are not even L.
I have orderd 5 items and recive only 4.
Verry disepointed
Bad business.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry that we didn't satisfy your expectations. We've reflected your problem to your exclusive customer service on our side, and they will contact with you as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.

suris1
2/26/16

Ordered 3 items in January and ordered 3 weeks before the event that I needed them for. But there was no response after they took the money and no update on the website either. I sent multiple emails and finally got a response that they have high volumes so it will take some time. So I told them to refund the money I paid for faster shipping. They refunded the money but I later realised they had also cancelled one item out of my order! 2 weeks after my event had passed, I still had no update on my items. I had to CALLED CHINA to get an answer! They said it will be shipped the next day. Looked on their website and it said item is shipped so I was finally happy with that. Another 2 weeks later my items still hadn't arrived. Emailed them again and I got a reply that they are busy and my items will be shipped in 5-7 days! Basically they lied to me that my items were shipped earlier! I FINALLY got the 2 items yesterday and they are SOOOO UGLY! The quality of the material is so cheap and the dress is just so tacky and budget looking. I would never wear it. I've just emailed them that il send it all back to them n I want a full refund. Let's see what they say, if they reply at all that is. So disappointing! DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

raedy
2/19/16

I ordered some items on 2.2.2016. I still haven't recived them I don't even know if I will. I have been emailing them so many times. But all the response I get its our new year holidays in China. There new year has finished I still never mind reciving the items I haven't even heard from them. They toke my money quickly enough. Absolute scam stay away from this.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

vendic
2/16/16

Order NO.1196737 Date02-06-2016 02:52:46
Dear tidebuy I'll appreciate your update regarding my item Order NO.1196737 Date02-06-2016 02:52:46.
Waiting for your kind and quick response.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and our customer service has contacted with you. So please check out your email box to know more details on your order. Thanks for your cooperation.

abduls18
2/13/16

If you're trying to make an order for summer, you should do so now because they take forever to deliver. Don't plan to wear their products for a particular occasion because you gonna end up with disappointment.
Their sizes are just crazy.
Bad business.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

jenniferc164
2/13/16

I've ordered a top in November. They took the payment and, after one month, they told me that the top was out of order and there was no way to have it. They took my money without even checking if the item was available.
They asked me to choose something else and I chose another top which was £1.48 more expensive and they asked me to pay the difference!
It's the second week of february and I'm still waiting for it. Every time I send an email they say it will posted in 2-3 days. The last time they said " COULD YOU PLEASE WAIT?" Not even a word of apology!
This is absolutely appalling, I won't shop with them anymore, I swear!!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

ronc58
2/12/16

I ordered a coat from Tidebuy. It took a month to get to me. I ordered a XXL to make sure that it wouldn't fit too small. I actually wear a XL. The tracking number that they provided me did not work. Once I got my coat, it was literally too small to try on. I could not fit my arms into the coat. A XXL fits like a youth Large. I won't be ordering from them again.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

pooneha
2/2/16

They dont even get 1 star! Zero is what exactly they are!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thanks for your review here and we are so sorry that we didn't satisfy your expectations. We've offered a full refund for you and may receive it in some days. Please check your emails box for more details.Thanks for your cooperation.

gracec58
1/29/16

Nobody should buy anything from this site. All the things they're selling are fake. Very very lowest quality. All the items I bought from them I can't wear them because of its low quality. Some are like rags. What see and ordered on their site is not what you will see when get it. The materials are nonsense and rubbish. The sewing too is too local. I can't even rate the site at all cos they are scam site.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

phuongn3
1/26/16

this website is a scam. my order was made on 01-09-2016 and my stuff are not yet shep. my last status of my order given by them was on 01-152016 and today is 01-22-2916. they took my money within seconds and it takes them forever to ship my order. sucks!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

haddoud
1/8/16

don t respect the delay. Bad quality, bad size and they say what you see it 's what you paid but in fact it s not true cause they's the taxes.
For exemple i bought (in live in France) 100 and the taxes 33. but you have then only when you recieved your packed then impossible to refused it and you must payed
i forget two dresses no recieved.
Really don't buy except if you want to loose your money
About the size i bought two jackets 2xxl. Once the arms are ok the other arrive half arm. But it's not they fault ...

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,

patriciop
12/29/15

I order a few packages a few weeks before Christmas. At the beginning they said it would take 2-3 days, then they told me that I received the packages when it isn't true. They did not take me any serious until I wrote a previous comment in here. A few days ago Irene from the customer service department sent me an email asking if I was satisfied with the order. I sent her an email back saying that I haven't received them yet and I haven't heard anything from her until today. It has been over one month and a half since I payed for the packages that were supposed to be for Christmas and I am still waiting for them. Do NOT buy from Tidebuy !!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear Patricio,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies.Our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box and send a reply. Also, we hope that we can work together to solve your problems and your cooperation would be highly appreciated. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com with the title " Order ID+your issue".
entelak
12/24/15

r
Really disappointing.
I ordered six items on December 2 nd
I haven't received any of them.christmas is one day way and I have to go shopping again.Can you please check on this I really need to know what is going on. I hope to hear from you i have been try to contact you but nooooothingggg.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear Entela,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry to hear that you had some problem about your order. we've got your email and our representative will reply you soon, please don't worry about it. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com with the title " Order ID+your issue".
solq
12/19/15

I do not give half a star , long time and I never did get my dress and did not return my money either

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear Sol,
Thanks for your feedback here and so sorry for this unhappy experience.
We've got your mail and our representative would reply you soon. Please kindly apy attention to your mail box and send a reply if you got our mail. Thanks a lot. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com with the title " Order ID+your issue".
missr1
11/15/15

AVOID AVOID AVOID totally useless u order 1 thing & get another.

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. Our goal here is to exceed our customer's expectations during each shopping. We regret to hear that we did not meet your expectations in terms of product quality and customer services and extend our sincere apologies. Please note that your order has been passed more than one year till now and you should contact us within one week when you got your item. hope that you could understand. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com with the title " Order ID+your issue".
saavn
11/10/15

I really wish I had read reviews before purchasing from this company. I ordered about 5 maxi dresses, while the shipment was faster than I expected, I received some ugly shirts and sweaters. I've emailed them twice with no response. Now that I've read several reviews from multiple sites, it appears this is their MO. Many complained about the same issue and not being able to get the issue resolved. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS SITE!!!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
naomip
11/8/15

I ordered some stuff and some of it hasnt arrived at all.. and out of what did arrive.. one pair of boots has a broken zip ! After i had to pay another £15 in customs tax just to recieve the parcel...

Their message system is on a loop so not getting anywhere... its just a nightmare .. I will not ever get anything from them again.. really fed up now!

Response from tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Dear customer,
We've got your email and our representative would send you a reply soon, please kindly pay attention to your mail box. If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com with the title " Order ID+your issue".
Tidebuy Team

Hi everyone who used Tidebuy Please help!!!!! I had very bad experience with www.tidebuy.com You can file a complaint at http://www.ic3.gov it's a The Internet Crime Complaint Center. I posted comments on Tidebuy Facebook page and they blocked me and remover all comments please help spread the word about this company. Together we can stop this bad business Sincerely, Natalya

By N A.
Helpful answer -1

Hi, dear Jennifer, Thanks for your question. I've informed your questions to our manager and you will get the reply shortly, please pay attention to ur mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. And would u please let me know your order number so that I can check for you ?: And you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best Regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Hi, dear Fatima, Thanks for your question. We are a site with good reputation and we have a huge amount of customers around the world. And they all speak highly of us. You could feel free to order and of course, if you need in urgent, you could tell us. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear sanss, Thanks for your question. The expedited shipping is the fastest shipping method, which takes 2-5 days and the standard shipping takes 4-8 days, the super saving is slower than others.. And you can see the items processing time on the page of the products you need. If you have any questions, please feel free to write us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear friend, Thanks for your question here. We have lots of customers around the world and they all speak highly of our products. If you want to order your wedding dress, please order them in advance.If you have any other questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Thanks for your question here. The shipping time depends on the shipping method you chose. The standard shipping will be 4-8 days, the expedited shipping will be 2-5 days, the super saving will be slower than others.Also, you can see the processing time for the items you order on our site. And the total time would be processing time plus shipping time after you ordered. Gengeally, after you placed an order, we will take our time to prepare for you, which will be very fast. If you have any questions, you can also write to service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

Helpful answer -1

Dear friend, Thanks for your question and so sorry for the problems happened on you. I gave informed your questions to our manager and our representative has emailed you for your order, please kindly pay attention to your mail box.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Naydu, Thanks for your question here. For the shipping, expedited shipping would be about 2-5 days to get it; standard shipping would be 4-8 days and the super saving would be around 30 days. Hope that you could understand. Also, after you placed your order, we need to proceed it and the total time for you to get it would be processing time plus shipping time. you could see the processing time below your item on our site. If you have any other questions, you can also go to our live chat or mail us at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day. Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative

Dear Hafsa, I am glad to hear your question here. Please don't worry about this. We would discuss with our logistics and try our best to avoid this. You can feel free to place your order. Also, if you are willing to choose the super saving shipping method, there would be no possibility to pay tax. Hope my answer would be helpful for you.If you have any questions, please feel free to let us know at service@tidebuy.com or sns@tidebuy.com. Have a nice day, Best regards, Tidebuy Team

By tidebuy t., TideBuy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TideBuy staff and other customers.

TideBuy?