TicketmasterUK

TicketmasterUK has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. TicketmasterUK also ranks 109th among Tickets sites. The most common issues with TicketmasterUK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate TicketmasterUK?

“Lost tickets”

J P.
10/31/17

My email was lost, my credit card had been cloned so I had destroyed it. I could not get access to my concert tickets. I rang their helpline and they very quickly sent me an email attaching the tickets. Excellent service.

“Never again”

molly m.
3/26/20

Spent £100 on tickets for an event on 26 June 2020, which was just canceled due to the pandemic and rescheduled to FEBRUARY 2021. We can no longer attend on the new date and due to their policy we can not get a refund for the tickets, but instead this scammy company says to sell them on a marketplace so they don't lose a dime. That would be fine if the rules didn't state that you get your money AFTER THE SHOW, which in our case is now in Feb. What if the tickets don't sell? Even if they do sell we won't get the money for ELEVEN MONTHS. Absolute rubbish business model especially dealing with events effected due to the pandemic; we'll never give them a cent again and will be telling everyone we know to do the same.

jp254
October 31st, 2017
mollym145
March 26th, 2020
jims324
January 5th, 2018
A lot of the ticket broker sites are cons, but this has to be the worst with all the additional superfluous charges.
jackh91
April 8th, 2016
The whole service is out to rip you off. From the site to the phone service.
Firstly the site is hard to use and not very clear on how to finalize your purchase. Once you have selected your tickets and then finally find yourself at the check in stages, it gives you a 3 minute or so timer on each page, barely enough time to read through your purchase. Essentially rushing you to buy the tickets before reading them through thoroughly. whats the rush? my ticket inst going to sell in the next 15 mins, there's 100s left for god sake!.
Not only that they decide to add on a £10 service charge at the end of the transaction, which would have been handy to know prior to completing the checkout stage. Then finally they decide to throw in the £3.45 delivery fee right at the end! All this information is surely hard to take in while overlooking the details of your purchase with a 3 minute timer! Sort it out ffs!

Before I decided to use the online service I tried to order my tickets over the phone. The phone service tells you as you ring that it will charge you 9 pence per minute... Ok fair enough this wont take long.... But oh no it does, rather than connect you to someone to sort your transaction swiftly, you have to literally go through hundreds of options with the automated service, pressing 1 - 9 keys to finally find your venue, dates, seats, times etc. It's all blatantly designed to keep you on the phone as long as possible.

The whole company is really taking the p*** out of you, but they know they can get away with it as it's the only source of getting event tickets for many big events.

Rant over.
mct
December 21st, 2012
Fast and easy.

Printed tickets there and then!
samanthah39
April 12th, 2016
They could make their fees cheaper and transparent and still make a bucket load of money, yet they don't.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the TicketmasterUK staff and other customers.

Ticketmaster: All your entertainment needs under one virtual roof with tickets for theatre, concerts, sport, family events, clubs and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TicketmasterUK?

Have a question about TicketmasterUK?