MasterTicketCenter reviews

nicolep219
Nicole P.
3/12/19

I’m not too sure about printing the tickets out myself so I hope everything goes through correctly and I don’t have any problems

juanm148
Juan M.
3/12/19

You offer an original price , then add a stupid " SERVICE FEE" wich I dont know where is comming from.

jonathanb324
Jonathan B.
3/10/19

Only complaint is tickets were 3 bucks more than dte’s Website, and the fees were a little much just to get the digital tickets.

kurtd41
Kurt D.
3/2/19

Didn’t know about the extra fees. First time user. 90+90=180. Total cost was $236. I understand a processing fee... , but $56? That’s s quarter of the price of the tickets. It’ll be worth every penny, just seems excessive.

andreaw94
Andrea W.
3/1/19

thank God for your website, completed in 5 minutes what I was trying to accomplish for 1 hour!! on Ticketmaster

georged237
George D.
2/27/19

Very easy and fast without having to go to the box office to get tickets!!Even though it is more expensive with the fees!!Oh Well!Thanks,GD.

dianag116
Diana G.
2/24/19

So far I just placed my order with no issues. This is the first time buying thru this website. hope there is no surprises down the line, concert is until May 25th.

shamickam
Shamicka M.
2/21/19

It’s a complete rip off to only offer delivery of tickets by mail then charge and additional $15 this will be my last time ordering tickets through you all

charlotteg66
Charlotte G.
2/13/19

This event is far down the road; and looking forward to being there. My experience is this is fast and convenient.

emanuelk18
Emanuel K.
2/11/19

Price grabbing for ticket protection is immoral. Should be guaranteed! You already charge a high service fee.

kimberlys337
Kimberly S.
2/9/19

I am very upset because I tried to purchase these tickets for two weeks and it would not allow me to purchase them. Now I have to get crappy seats at a higher price.

andresr35
ANDRES R.
2/1/19

THE FEES WERE NOT DISCLOSED AT THE BEGINING FOR EACH TICKET i COULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM FOR LESS SOMEWHERE ELSE

christyc70
Christy C.
1/31/19

I am hoping I am completely satisfied and I am hoping I got a good deal and good seats. My mother in law is the biggest fan of Luke Bryan and she is going to panic when we surprise her with her ticket!

lucianos30
Luciano S.
1/27/19

Didn’t Like The Fact that My Tickets Prices Went Up During My Paying For the Ticket almost $5 Each!! Not Happy!

shawnm217
SHAWN M.
1/22/19

The added fees are ridiculous. Just charge more for the tickets and then it's no surprise at the checkout

cheryld158
Cheryl D.
1/21/19

this website is easy to use and gives me the least amount of stress and pressure knowing that this website is real and i can spend money on tickets and not worry i am being ripped off by a sculptor or fake westie

ericm245
Eric M.
1/21/19

$7.95 DELIVERY FEE!!! You email it to me. If I don't unchecked two boxes you flood my inbox for free. I hope you choke on my hard earned money.

sandraf127
Sandra F.
1/20/19

I was having difficulty knowing where the seats were, so I had s difficult time selecting the best seats for my budget.

kristak27
Krista K.
1/20/19

the order would not process until i typed in my postal code using lower case letter, but this is not how postal codes are supposed to be written.

scherrys
Scherry S.
1/19/19

Very easy, nice cant wait to see them , seen them 25 years ago, was a very nice concert, hope all is good

lindas300
Linda S.
1/18/19

I wasn't expecting it to be so costly and I hope that I can get a refund for what ever the reason may arise, and especially since it cost Soo much for your paper tickets.

clarencel23
CLARENCE L.
1/17/19

It would have been nice to see where, on a given row, the seats are located, before the tickets are purchased.

madelinem24
MADELINE M.
1/16/19

you could not tell which seats you were getting Just the row number and you could not see a listing of the handicap seats. I walk with a cane and I have trouble with stairs

richardk183
Richard K.
1/16/19

I wanted 2 tickets at a closer area but you would only allow a purchase of 3 tickets so I guess I have to take what is available.

justina143
Justin A.
1/15/19

could only bring up row and section couldn't actually pick what seats I wanted or see where seats were within the row

Questions? Get answers from the MasterTicketCenter staff and other customers.

MasterTicketCenter?