Musikhaus Thomann e. K. reviews

international@thomann.de

3 reviews with 4 stars

davids3154
1/13/20
I have bought so far, 1 guitar, 2 ukuleles, 2 pickups. From these, 1 pickup was not working, 1 ukulele was scratched and the guitar stopped working after a few months. They decided to recall the guitar which was then broken during transportation back to Germany. After appealing from their initial decision to sending the guitar as is (broken) back to me, I was able to obtain a satisfactory solution from Customer Support. The ukulele and pickup were so low value that they just decided to send me another one (still in transit).
So, not the best percentage so far, but I guess is good to know Customer Support was there in the end for me, even if I had to appeal from their initial decision in one of the issues. I hope to have better luck with their products next time.
paulah162
2/26/19
Received my order today 25 feb which I placed on the 20th great service and communication as always thanks and regards- Paula H ...Dublin
Response from Franziska D., Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Representative
You are welcome, Paula! =) Keep on rockin'! Your Thomann team
subashm2
1/6/18
Great Customer Satisfaction with real trust and truthfulness.Good knowledge on products, High Professiona with quality products,

Questions? Get answers from the Musikhaus Thomann e. K. staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Musikhaus Thomann e. K.

From the business