Musikhaus Thomann e. K.

Musikhaus Thomann e. K.

www.thomann.de

Musikhaus Thomann e. K. has a consumer rating of 3.52 stars from 60 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Musikhaus Thomann e. K. also ranks 8th among Instrument sites. The most common issues with Musikhaus Thomann e. K. are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

• I received my guitar a few days ago, very well packaged in 2boes with loads of cushioning.
  • I will certainly buy another Harley Benton guitar and have no problem advising anyone to purchase one.

• And it was extremely unpleasant with the humiliating contact with customer service.
How would you rate Musikhaus Thomann e. K.?

“Not the best luck, but customer support was there for me at the end.”

David S.
1/13/20

I have bought so far, 1 guitar, 2 ukuleles, 2 pickups. From these, 1 pickup was not working, 1 ukulele was scratched and the guitar stopped working after a few months. They decided to recall the guitar which was then broken during transportation back to Germany. After appealing from their initial decision to sending the guitar as is (broken) back to me, I was able to obtain a satisfactory solution from Customer Support. The ukulele and pickup were so low value that they just decided to send me another one (still in transit). So, not the best percentage so far, but I guess is good to know Customer Support was there in the end for me, even if I had to appeal from their initial decision in one of the issues. I hope to have better luck with their products next time.

“Terrible Service”

Bill C.
12/6/19

I ordered a bag for my Denon Prime 4 and was sent the wrong bag in error. It is too small for the screen to fit. When I called to try and sort out the situation, the lady handling the transaction was very rude, suggesting that I had ordered the wrong bag before she even checked the file. She then told me it would be three weeks to return the bag I just received and would call me back. I am still waiting!

customer service (10) guitar (14) harley benton (6) harley benton guitar (3)
davids3154
January 13th, 2020
paulah162
February 26th, 2019
Received my order today 25 feb which I placed on the 20th great service and communication as always thanks and regards- Paula H ...Dublin
franziskad
Franziska D. – Musikhaus Thomann e. K. Rep
You are welcome, Paula! =) Keep on rockin'! Your Thomann team
subashm2
January 6th, 2018
Great Customer Satisfaction with real trust and truthfulness.Good knowledge on products, High Professiona with quality products,
1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Musikhaus Thomann e. K. staff and other customers.

Musikhaus Thomann is Europe’s largest music store, employing nearly 1400 members of staff. Thomann is a family-run business, offering a huge assortment of musical equipment, accessories, lighting, staging and studio technology. With Thomann’s online catalogue of over 85 000 products, as well as a 5500 m² show room, it has proved its position as the European market leader. The company has on-site music specialists from 18 different countries, who are here to advise our 9.4 million customers from around the world. Thomann currently sends out nearly 26 000 parcels each day.
www.thomann.de

franziskad
Franziska D.
Marketing / PR

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Musikhaus Thomann e. K.?

Have a question about Musikhaus Thomann e. K.?