Theshirtcompany.co.uk

Theshirtcompany.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Theshirtcompany.co.uk also ranks 120th among Ecommerce Tools sites. The most common issues with Theshirtcompany.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Theshirtcompany.co.uk?

“I think people need to be aware if you buy a shirt...”

ANGELA M.
7/11/10

I think people need to be aware if you buy a shirt and it does not fit when you return it register at the post office. I bought one and returned it, they did not give me an immediate refund or acknowelge the return of the shirt. When I emailed them they informed me they had not received it, when emailed proof i was called names I am pathetic for causing a fuss. That is what they think of customers, personally I would never buy a shirt from them again. I have had dealings with many Companies on the Internet never once had problems.

angelam2
July 11th, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Theshirtcompany.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Theshirtcompany.co.uk?

Have a question about Theshirtcompany.co.uk?