TheMonkeyWhisperer reviews

Tel: 727-743-7178

rebeccaa146
1/25/19

I have only spoke to mr.hammonds aka the monkey whisper .. but he has been kind and more then willing to answer my questions.

odalysa1
1/19/19

Both myself and my husband called him to go and purchase a monkey from him. He insulted my husband insignificant F-c-. Then I called him on another phone and he told me that he had a female monkey and he could meet up with me. I called him to tell him that I could not go that day he wanted to meet, he told me to forget and loose his number. He insulted me like nobody has ever done in my entire time. He does not deserve not even a one star review.

carolh371
11/26/18

Please check this man out on the Internet and enter his name in Rip Off Reports, Pissed Off Consumer, etc. and look up his record at Pinellas County Clerk of Courts. He sells sick and dying animals. He buys wild caught imported Fennec foxes and lies that they are "just weaned' babies born here. Many dissatisfied customers and potential customers looking for exotic pets complain about rudeness, name calling, threats, etc. Even other breeders and brokers will tell you not to deal with this guy. Take your business to a reputable person with some integrity.

andreah108
8/11/17

These are WILD animals and this man has NO BUSINESS doing this...its all about making an easy buck. sickening.

tammys62
3/6/16

This man is the rudest person ive ever talked to.I called to talk to him about purchasing a monkey and he was very nasty to me...please be aware of this man he needs to be shut down

teresaa9
4/4/15

Very rude, has not customer communication skills, only cares about money selling his monkeys, sent me insulting text messages, talked with 2 other breeders and was told to stay away, he has year long waiting list and tell you that after taking your money, he was vague with me, would not return phone calls, told me to send a deposit, I had a lot of questions, spending $3000.00 is a large purchase and a business should respect their clients and not treat them badly. Beware of getting on his waiting list, I have heard some really bad stories and customers still do not have their monkey, has sent customers away. Told one customer that he was not running a petting zoo simply because the customer wanted to see his facility before committing to buying from him. I am just glad that I found out all the reviews of him and talked to other breeders and saw a side of him thru text messages that he sent, which called me a pest, told me to screw off, cursed and was very rude and insulting. What kind of person treats a potential customer like this??? Do your homework before sending any money to any breeder.

He is well know but he is the most rudest person in this world. He cusses at anyone he does not like.

By Odalys A.
Questions? Get answers from the TheMonkeyWhisperer staff and other customers.

3 Photos for TheMonkeyWhisperer