Review of TrainPetDog

Los Angeles, CA 90069-4507, United States
info@trainpetdog.com

boomp
2/9/19

I bought one of their books which is fine... Really disliked how they give you the "free" Elite Dog Club for one month then automatically charge your card $37 a month after. I went on there anyways to check it out while it was free for me. Personally it wasn't something I would pay $37 a month for so I canceled the subscription before they billed me. During the 2nd step of the 3 step process to cancel they offered me a ONE TIME FEE OF $37 TO HAVE A LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!!! This upsets me because I'm sure there are people that enjoy this site and these poor loyal customers are being taken advantage of.

theresak59
12/27/18

Thank goodness I read the reviews before I purchased. Thank you to the people who took the time to submit a review.

teresas298
12/10/18

More of my money. You have not communicated with me except to take money and I have received nothing You owe me $64.60.

barbaraw132
11/20/18

After I left a negative review in November, Nancy Richards got in touch with me and has offered me free lifetime membership plus access to the Elite dog Club. There are one on one training calls which I find very useful. I am rescinding my original review

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Barbara, Sorry to learn you had a bad experience with us. Whenever a customer asks for a refund, we honor it - no questions asked. Request you to kindly send an email to info@trainpetdog.com and I will personally trace your order as well your emails and customer service tickets to verify why did this happen. Apologies for this.
Regards, Nancy
jayner12
9/11/18
• Updated review

I copied and pasted it but I will try it again. And again I will copy and paste it so there is no mistake. I am sending you one of the emails your company provided me with after I paid for the course. I am sending it the evening of Tuesday Sept. 11th.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Since you had ordered long back, I am not sure if that email exists. Please send an email to info@trainpetdog,com and we will take it up from there. SiteJabber is not our customer support forum. You will get quicker responses if you email us.
“You have got to be kidding... you only proved this is a scam!!”
9/7/18
• Previous review

So I read this companies response back to me and it asks me to send them some info so I find my original info for the purchase to prove I bought the training stuff and copied and pasted the email she gave me so there would be no mistake... AND IT BOUNCED BACK AT ME IMMEDIATELY!! Really??? You gave me an email that doesn't work? And this is suppose to assure me that you are a reputable company and that you are going to fix the problem and give me the link so I can use the product I bought??? Seriously???

Tip for consumers: you can see that my email with the info requested has bounced back.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
The email ID we had given was info@trainpetdog.com. And its working fine. Are you sure you typed the email ID properly? Alternatively you can log a ticket at https://www.trainpetdog.com/contactus/index.php?a=add and we will respond to you. And if that doesn't work, please type your email ID here and we will send you the details.
“bought it and was glad I used paypal to get my money back.”
9/3/18
• Previous review

It wasn't anything that I was expecting and I couldn't get online either to their site so I wrote to paypal which is what I used to pay for it with. I bought this some years back now. Anyway, I told paypal what was going on and they reimbursed me my money because they were not giving me what I bought. So at least I got my money back,. Tonight a friend of mine was talking about her granddaughters dog having issues and I told her I still had this training thing and she was welcome to use it to see if there was anything of use on it. So I went to the emails I had and clicked on the link and nothing..... the website will not come up! Piece of trash. If you do want to buy it I suggest you use paypal who will back you up if you want a refund. Visa will too but it's more difficult.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Jayne, not sure what links are you talking about. We have changed our membership login page, make it a secure login and redesigned it to make it mobile friendly. Since you have mentioned you had purchased this a few years back - I am sure you don't have the correct links.
Even though you have taken refund from Paypal, your friend can surely use it. Please send an email to info@trainpetdog.com and we will check on your access and restore it.
ninag43
9/8/18

I am sorry to hear that everyone got scammed! Y'all saved me and several friends from going through the horrors.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Nina,
You could have given us a chance to see for yourself if these were true. We wouldn't have been in the market for more than 10 years by just scamming people online.
karonm4
9/4/18

I PURCHASED YOUR PROGRAM ON MAY 2018. IT SAID ON YOUR WEBSITE THAT I COULD SIGN UP FOR $1.00 FOR 3 DAYS TO TRY IT OUT AND IF I WANTED TO KEEP IT I WOULD BE CHARGED $37. SO I SIGNED UP AND TRIED IT. IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME SO I CANCELLED WITHIN 2 DAYS. WHEN I CANCELLED THERE WAS NO CANCELLATION NUMBER OR CONFIRMATION NUMBER GIVEN. BUT IT DID SAY THE ACCOUNT WAS CANCELED. NOW 3 MONTHS LATER AS I LOOK THROUGH MY CREDIT CARD STAMENT I SEE THAT YOU HAVE BEEN CHARGING MY CREDIT CARD THE $37. I CALLED MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND THEY REFUND THE TOTAL AMOUNT. ON TODAY I LETTER FROM MY CREDIT CARD COMPANY SAYING THEY ARE TAKING THE MONEY OUT AGAIN. FIRST OF ALL I FIND IT REALLY SHADY THAT YOU DO NOT GIVE A CONFIRMATION ON CANCELLATIONS, YOU DONT EVEN ABIDE BY YOUR OWN 120 day 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. "WOW". I WOULD LIKE TO RECEIVE A REFUND OF MY MONEY.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Karon, Sorry to learn about your experience. First and foremost, we don't have any offer of $1.00 for 3 days. We offer Elite Dog Club membership free with our Dog Lovers Training course. You may opt out of it during ordering - so you are not forced to have any recurring payment product from us. And even if you subscribe to it, you can always cancel it within the first 30 days and not be charged at all. I am sorry to learn that your cancelation didn't take into effect. Can you please email to info@trainpetdog.com? We need you email ID to track the order and refund the payments.
edo32
8/23/18

My Credit Card stop the transaction. I was informed by my credit union, The billing is Cyprus. Now I don't know if the Greek or Turkey half of the country. In1975 I was there when both side attack this resort island. Buyer beware.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Ed,
Sorry to learn about your transaction. We take your consent when you are ordering and then we send you voice messages as well as emails after you have been charged for Elite Dog Club. The best way to reach us is to post a ticket or email us at info@trainpetdog.com.
kims469
8/14/18

This past Saturday night, I was in tears because I am having so much difficulty in training my puppy. I thought I had found the answer with this website, I was so happy! The back of my mind told me something was off, but I was running on a mixture of very little sleep and desperation. As soon as I ordered, I thought, I better put this name into Google to see if it is legit. I can't say I was surprised when I found this page, and quickly went to my credit card to dispute the charges (I was not sent any dog training info from the "business", such as it is. Anyway, I was able to dispute the charge with my credit card today, and they reversed the charge. It's sad that this is the world we live in today, so many scammers out to make a quick and dirty buck. I also filed a report with the FBI, hopefully these jerks will get shut down.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Kim, Unfortunately you didn't even give us an opportunity to prove our services. But you were prompt enough to post a review.
irisb25
6/27/18
• Updated review

I requested everything I already listed, but you disputed and did not refund any money, everything was done before the 120 days, but you did not acknowledge any of my request, I do not mind to pay for the pain book, nothing elite, and nothing interesting either, but all the other charges you did not refund, you probably cancel the subscription but never give me ANY REFUND!!! You sound like an angel, but your company only sucks money from honest people. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS OUTFIT, ready all other reviews!!!!!!!! All the same, they just keep your money!!!!!!!!!

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Apologies again for your bad experience with us. Honestly, we didn't receive your refund requests. We don't deny refunds at all. Can you please tell us which email ID or phone # did you contact us? I will put that for monitoring such that no customer has similar experience in future. Apologies again.
“Total rip off-thjey are professional thief”
6/18/18
• Previous review

Do not trust them with your credit card!!!! I order a hard copy training book. They issued 3 different charges one for $101.95, other for $37.00 and the third one for $97.00. I do not know the reason for 3 charges when I only want was the hard copy book. Also they charge me for international fees 3 charges for a total of $7.08. As far as I know Santa Monica, CA is still part of USA. After they got my credit card they charged me for whatever they sell without my authorization and refused to give me credit for the things I did not order but they say I did. I called them and they also denied the refund ant told me that my complain was outdated. My purchase was made on 12/27/2017 and I started to complain as my fist billing date Dec 12/ 2017 to Jan 11, 2018. I did not wait long to dispute but they absolutely denied my claims. Be careful with this people, they are professional thief, after they get your credit card number they charge anything they want. I have been charged total $247.05 for a book? This is the most expense book I ever paid for, but I did not order.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Iris,
I am sorry to learn about your experience. We tracked your orders dtd 27-Dec-2017. Apart from the main membership site at $37, you had ordered the hard copy at $101.95 and you had opted for the Deluxe version of training course at $97. That is why you noticed 3 charges on your card. We received an email from you on 23-Jan-2018 to cancel your subscription to Elite Dog Club - which was promptly honored and you were not charged for any recurring payment. We could not find any phone call from you in our log and neither any Support Ticket asking us to refund the other charges. Had we received any such request, even to the same email ID where you requested to cancel your Elite Dog Club subscription, we would have issued a refund promptly. Just before the 120 days of our money back guarantee period came to a completion, you have filed for chargebacks - for both the Deluxe version and the hard copy. We do understand you didn't need the Deluxe version and we apologize for the inconvenience caused. But even here you have mentioned that you wanted the hard copy. I wonder why did you still ask for a chargeback for the same.

Again, I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
Regards
Nancy
rjb18
6/25/18

DO NOT BUY FROM HER THIS IS A HUGE SCAM I HAVE TRIED TO SEND EMAILS AND DISCONTINUE THIS AFTER THE TRIAL I AM POSTING ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA THIS IS AWFUL IT IS ALL OVER THE INTERNET IT IS A SCAM THIS IS CAUSING ME TO CANCEL MY BANK CARD FOR ACTION AS THEY CHARGE FROM CYPRESS FROM INDIA AND NO NUMBER TO REACH THESE THEIFS!

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Our phone number, email contact and ticketing link are clearly mentioned in our website. https://www.trainpetdog.com/contact-us.html. Anyone contacting us gets prompt refund. Its easy to post comments here - even without trying to get in touch with us.
davidm1482
6/22/18

for $134, I got nothing of value! Then they try to sucker you for $37 a month!
You can get better information from a pet store book on dog care for $3.50!

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Sorry for the delayed response.
If you can kindly email us to info@trainpetdog.com, we will refund the money.
brianj182
6/13/18

My first clue should have been the low quality of the website. Some of the videos were good, but no where do they say that it is a monthly fee. Beware.

Update: I tried to log back in (after being charged the $37.00) to try to request a refund, but my account was already canceled. That means I paid $37 and instead of canceling the membership when the month was over, it was canceled immediately without being refunded Probably the worst experience I have had with an online vendor.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Brian,

I am sorry to learn about your experience with us. I hope you have contacted our customer support at info@trainpetdog.com to resolve the issue.

During ordering, we offer a FREE Trial for a monthly membership site - and we don't charge for it for a month. Customers can cancel their membership during the free rial and they won't be charged for it at all. Even customers can cancel it after they are charged and they are immediately removed from the recurring payment. Also, if customers ask for a refund, they are refunded immediately.

Regards
Nancy
petao1
2/20/18

Purchased for a once off fee of $37 per month to then find it appearing monthly. When I finally managed to get it cancelled they offered another "once off" fee for lifetime access. Surely getting ripped off by you was enough the first time without another "once off" fee.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Apologies for the inconvenience caused. We had sent you emails after the monthly charge. Not sure why you didn't receive it.
I hope the matter is sorted now.
If not, please feel free to write to info@trainpetdog.com
rachelr103
2/13/18

Several months ago I joined TrainPetDog for what I thought was one month for $37.00. They have been charging my account for all the months since then. I will have to check the records to see exactly how long. My husband handles all the accounting and bank statements; he figured I had ordered something beneficial. He asked me what I was getting for the $37 monthly. Well, I have never been on the site!!! During all those months!!! We immediately cancelled the card and got another one. NOW, we get emails from them that the card will not process their invoice.

This is a rip off. You can find the answers to all the training they offer FREE on other dog sites.

I would like a refund of all money taken from my credit card account during this time. They don't deserve even one star!

R Rogers

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Hi Rachel, We have an optional continuity program and we had not received any cancellation request from you. Else, you would not have been charged.
Please email to info@trainpetdog.com with your email ID so we can track your order and refund you the payments.

Please understand that this is not our customer support system. The easiest way to reach us is to email info@trainpetdog.com or log a ticket at http://www.trainpetdog.com/contactus/index.php?a=add - such that we know your email ID and quickly complete the processing at our end. Posting here doesn't give us any clue about your order.
wendym126
11/9/17

I'm on disability, I ordered the course and also paid for monthly membership thing. Thought it was my phone, that it wouldn't bring up any of the sites I received. After $150 plus $37 elite members fee,still no access to anything. I tried to let them know I coudn't bring stuff up.Fraudulent charges on card,so card is temporally frozen. Then I get text monthly payment not going thru,called and they were supposed to return my call. GOT CANCLED, (Ok by me I guess after seeing the other reviews)won't get my money back, but no more charges either!!!! I did receive the paper back book though,verry expensive paper back at that price! Any way hope others have better luck, me im an IDIOT, and in dept for something I believed could help. Good thing for other reviews, I will cancel frozen card and get new one so no more fraudulent charges can be made,it won't exist anymore. As to that a big THANKS, good luck to anyone else and as for the company , carma sucks.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Sorry to learn about your experience Wendy. We will refund your charges immediately. Can you please email to info@trainpetdog.com with your email ID?
jenniferh317
11/8/17

I immediately received the online course and then the written hard copy less than a week later. I was surprised after reading all of these reviews. I was expecting a rip off but I got what I paid for.

amyb211
11/7/17

Thank you, thank you, all of you. I was just getting ready to order this, but the training seemed much to easy for my stubborn husky puppy. So I decided to check reviews for trainpetdog whatever.
I'm so glad I did. Thanks again

margareth95
8/14/17
• Updated review

I need to follow up on my bad review of TrainPetDog. I notified them of my concerns that I had not signed up but backed out of their website and was never given a chance to say yes or no to signing up, but still charged. I asked for a refund and was refunded the full amount no questions asked within days of the request. Although I still don't like their selling tactics, they were very prompt on my refund and I appreciate that!

“Could not have said it better”
8/14/17
• Previous review

I agree with Judy S. I had already given my credit card info when they tried to upgrade me on many different items so I took all my info off the for and backed out. Unfortunately I am now receiving emails from them. Will now see what the process is to cancel!!

edwinah1
8/9/17

Signed up for basic course then had a guilt trip put on me to try and get me to sign up for other courseswhich I definitely did not, was really smelling a rat!! So far $150 taken from my credit card. Unable to find a direct way to communicate with them. No response to emails or ticket. Unable to get through on phone. Now in the hands of me bank.

Response from Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Please email to info@trainpetdog.com and you will get the refund.
chemainea
8/2/17

I keep getting emails from them stating I signed up for thetr service on 7/10/ 17 never heard of them before however I do believe they must have gotten my i fo for a very $#*!ty rescue group that I recently adopted a pet from and I say $#*!ty because they gave me a dog that they say was spayed and 2 month s later she went into heat now a month after that still haven't gotten a straight answer if she has even had shots so after severl attempts to fix and going to there web page its says site might me hacked. Great rescue group dog not fixed dont onow if sje has had shots and now my info out there great www.animalaid
.org on ft lauderdale fl be very weary with them no good
L

judys116
7/28/17

Thank you site jabber! Unfortunately I had put my credit card info in then got suspicious while they kept saying my order wasn't complete and kept trying to sell me more. When I didn't want to buy all the extra's they never gave me a chance to confirm the order just suddenly said the order was complete. I immediately ( before even leaving the page) asked for a refund! I will let you know how that goes.
Also when I tried to cancel the order all their troubleshooting FAQs definitely indicated a scam. I just wish I would have checked sitejabber a few minutes sooner.!!

jeremiahh17
7/15/17

I was just about to purchase this program for my "specific breed" boxer when I decided to look for reviews. You guys saved me money, time, and heartache.

thomasg103
7/7/17

Wow... Thank you, everyone for saving me from getting ripped off. Was about to purchase this program... But I'm in despite need of some real dog training tips. First time dog owner, lifetime dog lover. Have an incredibly awesome 6 month old Chihuahua and the cutest ever 2 month old (furry ball of energy) Pomeranian. That are driving me crazy.... Please help me someone!!!

julies171
4/25/17

I am very grateful for your comments! I have a newly adopted Beagle -Allie - she is nine years old. She was used for breading and only just got spayed in the past month. She is very smart, but knows littlie behaviourally...the loving and loyal characteristics are profound, however.

Your comments saved me from investing time II do not have with trainpetdog.com.

I will keep looking to help Allie. You have helped us along. We will find the next step.

Again, Thank You! - Julie

Hi Gayla, Thank you for your order. Sorry to learn that you have not received access to the Australian Shepherd membership site. I have forwarded your query to our Customer Support team and they will get in touch with you in the next 24 hours. Just in case, you don't get an email from them, please email to info@trainpetdog.com. Thanks again for your patience. Regards Team - TrainPetDog.com

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Hi Teresa, All your charges have been refunded, I would again request you to log support requests at our Helpdesk https://trainpetdog.com/contactus/index.php?a=add or email to info@trainpetdog.com.

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Hi Teresa. Thank you for contacting us. Its good that you have given us your email ID here so I could track your order. Your had ordered the Dachshund Lovers Membership Site on 04-Nov and on 07-Dec, you were charged for the 1st installment of the Elite Dog Club. If you wish to cancel further payments, please email to info@trainpetdog.com. This is not our customer support website. Please contact us either at info@trainpetdog.com or log a ticket at https://trainpetdog.com/contactus/index.php?a=add

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Hi Jayne, the site is up and running at https://www.trainpetdog.com and the membership site is at https://www.dogtraininginstitute.com. Please email to info@trainpetdog.com for more details.

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Hi David. can you please email us at info@trainpetdog.com? We need your email ID to track your order and check if it has been refunded already.

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Please email info@trainpetdog.com with your email ID that you had used for ordering. We will refund you your money.

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Hi David, sorry for this delay in responding to you. We are not scam and there is a team working on the website - starting from delivering dog training content to helping customers with their issues.

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Hi Dyanne, The Dog Lovers Membership site costs only $37 one time. You can continue to have access to the site for as long as you want. We also have an Elite Dog Club - where we provide one on one calls with trainers, q&a with our experts etc. If you subscribe to that, then it will be $37 per month - till you cancel the monthly membership. But you can always opt out of that during ordering. Then you will be only charged $37 on the day of ordering. You will not be charged in future again. Hope this helps. For further queries, please feel free to write an email to info@trainpedog.com or log a ticket at http://www.trainpetdog.com/contactus/index.php?a=add. Regards Team @ TrainPetDog.com

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Hi James, Please create a ticket at http://www.trainpetdog.com/contactus/index.php?a=add. or email to info@trainpetdog.com and our customer support team will revert to you with all the details. We need your email ID to trace your order. Thanks

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative

Sorry to know that you don't need the book. Please contact us at http://www.trainpetdog.com/contactus/index.php?a=add and we will refund the money once you return the book.

By Nancy R., TrainPetDog Representative
Questions? Get answers from the TrainPetDog staff and other customers.

1 Photo for TrainPetDog