The Guardian UK

The Guardian UK has a consumer rating of 2.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The Guardian UK ranks 84th among News Other sites.

How would you rate The Guardian UK?

“What would otherwise be a socialist piece of trash...”

Tony B.
11/10/14

What would otherwise be a socialist piece of trash is saved in a big way by its publishing of the Snowden leaks. When it comes to exposing the government intruding on the privacy of the people, nobody does a better job than the guardian.

“Eck”

Mags B.
5/26/20

Very you-will-believe-it-because-it's-right-and-also-we-said-so. Not to mention one sided content as least from what I've read. I'm opinionated but, these guys also openly discourage listening to the opposing views. ECKH Also, you can't force me to agree to a cookie policy by freezing your site until I comply. It's $#*!ing creepy.

tonyb60
November 10th, 2014
magsb
May 26th, 2020
dennisw70
April 20th, 2017
As a news site, it is absolutely atrocious. I've gone to check what news content it features and man, I have never seen so much trash before. They have their way of censoring information in favour of vile propaganda. For example they criticised Hungary for being evil by not allowing in illegal immigrants, yet at the same time, they never mention any of the crimes that these illegal immigrants have committed in other parts of Europe. For everything else e.g. quizzes and travel, it is all well.

Questions? Get answers from the The Guardian UK staff and other customers.

Latest US news, world news, sports, business, opinion, analysis and reviews from the Guardian, the world's leading liberal voice

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Guardian UK?

Have a question about The Guardian UK?