The Chennai Mobiles reviews

Tel: 0422-4220000
info@thechennaimobiles.com

gomathin
4/14/19

Worst service!! They won't sell quality products! Worst mobile accessories! Better to shop at some other place

muralim5
4/4/19

I have planned to get redmi note7 pro in porur branch. They told if u prebook u ll get thr mobile in 2 days. I have waited for more than 1 week still i m not got a mobile.

keerthys
3/29/19

I was planning to buy a new mobile phone from many days but did not find the best mobile showroom. And finally now I found one such where you can find multiple branded mobiles at the lowest prices. I recently have been to The Chennai Mobiles Showroom in Coimbatore and bought Redmi Note 6 pro on suggestion of the staff over there. The staff was friendly and I would highly recommend!

edwardj87
11/30/18

Visited The Chennai Mobiles online store for purchasing a mobile phone for my Dad. Felt amazing after visiting their site. They have all top branded mobile collection on their online platform. I found my Dad's favorite Samsung J6 smartphone here. Thank you for The Chennai Mobiles. I am a happy customer of their mobile online store and definitely recommend them.

siddharths14
11/4/18

I will never go again *Thechennaimoblies* Guys pls be aware in the Chennai mobile employee say one and do one

sharmilar1
10/23/18

Amazing mobile online store for purchasing our favorite smart phone and mobile accessories. Very good products and fastest service. So glad I found them on online. I found my desired smart phone on this best online mobile store in Chennai.

santhoshr4
9/24/18

I got honner 9 lite it's extra 3000 in emi as they say online mobile ll be chacheble tht too 3000 extra. No professional dealing.. They put the temper glass which is 500 an sme other mob temper when I asked they told it ll be like this. Nice pussynes people jus need u to buy an get lost no more questions if any questions rise they answers like fools.. Very bad experience in medabakam Chennai mobiles.

nithishp
9/8/18

I have previously visited The Chennai Mobiles store in Coimbatore for purchasing my Samsung phone. I have visited their online site once, its showing the complete details about various branded mobiles. This Chennai Mobiles has reduced my effort a lot. I can choose my favorite branded mobile from various alternatives sitting at home itself.

shishirc
8/10/18

Great experience. The phone was cheap, shipping was fast and the goods were very well protected. Every time I or my family needs a phone thechennaimobiles.com is the best place to go.
The site offers us a way to 'compare products' making it easy to select and order. A very user-friendly site too. Very positive experience with this website. Recommended! I found it is very easy to order and the service is very good. Moreover, Delivery is very fast and FREE, they arrive in great condition all factory sealed. Customer support teamwork really good with amazing services. They have a great communication with customers.
Thanks.

geethas2
7/19/18

Really they are so professional, they answer all your questions and concerns in few seconds either through phone or chat.
They are really reliable and all their mobiles has no defect at all this is my 4th mobile to buy from Mobileshop.
Sometimes they have problems in the shipping companies but they are always doing their best. Really impressed with the service and competitive price. Good and fast response. Two thumbs up !!!!

rakeshk35
7/10/18

Don's buy any accessories in The chennai mobiles, all the accessories are local brand and they will tag their own higher price MRP Stickers. Recently purchased tempered glass for S7 edge, they given "In Base" company's tempered glass which is local product and it is available in local bazar for cheap rate.

They sold it to me for 1200/- Rs. Not at all worth, it is not stick properly with my mobile and touch quality became worst.Need to press hard to use touch screen. so 1200 Rs absolute waste for me. All the accessories they selling is local product. Please beware and don't buy any accessories.

ramalingamv
2/23/18

Not even understand the customer requirement and suggested wrong phone. Their intention to sell mobile

Branch: Govindhan road, West mambalam

Very worst!!!

muralid3
4/12/17

While paying money they used to say - We having one daily App which is safeguard you phone from physical damage and all. But one of the worst mobile store i have seen no support for customers.

archanak1
1/24/17

I went on Jan 3,3017 to Dindigul branch. The man who guide doesn't know the basic knowledge of Lenovo k6 note.He didn't explained me the terms and conditions properly.Anyways I bought my phne.phne had sensor problem.i went nd spoke with dem abt the problem of phne.The sales man treated me as $#*!.He is giving irresponsible answer.He said me before signing the bill copy it s Ur duty to read the terms and conditions.Personally I had very bad experience on dem.Its my kind request not to purchase in Chennai mobiles until and unless those sales man change their attitude towards the customer.

devae
11/20/16

I visit chennai mobiles day before yesterday night @ 9.50pm near by phoenix mall the show room was not closed, when i entered the show room suddenly the staffs turn the light off and he said ,sir show room closed.....i almost finalized to buy lg k7...i came with my wife ....the chennai mobiles staff doesn't know the basic courtesy......first time i visit the chennai mobiles really disappointed. ......we go to phoenix mall entered n to poorvika the guy who greeting us and we asking oly k7 but he shows variety of models and specification.....finally we purchased lg k10.....we purchased in poorvika for oly the way he handling us.....anyway thanks for the chennai mobiles staff customer handling

muthuramank
12/13/15

I had a Wrost service from tirunelveli showroom. Cheating the customer. I Brought a brand new phone. But the phone has multiple problem. Given for service to them wrost response from them asking as to wait for 2hours 3hours.. for past 5days in struggling to get my phone.finally I ask them to deliver my new phone to my nearby branch. Yesterday I call them when can I get my mobile they said sir u go to near by branch v spoken to them. Get ur phone from their. We went their they asking to wait for 3hours . Wat the hell ur thinking off we dnt know. For buying one phone I have wasted my tym. And money . R u thinking we are job less fellows. Im asking my friends not to go with chennai mobiles. Its highly a bad experiance I never ever got before. Dnt buy a product in chennai mobile u will b fooled ....

parthasarathim
8/13/15

The Chennai Mobiles - a series of stores (or say a brandname) for retail mobiles, tablets and accessories business in Tamilnadu, India.
Very poor customer service. Build up stores almost every corner of the streets at all populated cities, but no interconnection, - you can´t get service on other branches except that one you´ve bought your item. While selling goods they do not disclose pros & cons of any model properly rather push for some selected brands. Very often advertises for offers, to stock off cheap Chinese items and alluring people to purchase products from them. Very poor after sell service, - may this´ll be possible that deny to identify you, and you´ve to be a passing ball of many salesperson who are disguised as very busy and making a favour to you by spending few minutes for you.
Suggestion: Avoid these stores if you have other options. Don´t be greedy of offers, you´ll surely get better price elsewhere.

Tip for consumers: mobile and tablet buyers

premk2
3/16/14

They are number one fraud. They collect 100 R.S for cutting nano sim. and also collect iPhone 5S panel for 900. but same panel available in 199 for other stores. and also other stores sim cutting is free of cost.

Questions? Get answers from the The Chennai Mobiles staff and other customers.

The Chennai Mobiles?