Review of Textbroker

Tel: 1-702-534-3832
clients@textbroker.com

gabriellet7
1/29/18

I've been using Textbroker for over 6 years now, first as a writer and then as a client. I've had consistent great articles and press releases from writers. I'm so glad to have one website I can go to for the content I need. I've connected with several good writers that deliver consistent articles. The platform is easy to use and I especially like the templates I can save for easy repeat ordering.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Gabrielle! Thanks so much for the detailed review! We are grateful to have had you as both an author and a client on our site :)
chriss687
1/25/18

Easy to use process, fair pricing. I purchase about $200-500 worth of content each month. Textbroker is my go-to place.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Chris! Thanks for taking the time to let others know that you've found success on our site! We hope to continue making your content creation a simple and easy process for you.
michellec280
1/25/18

One of my favorite things about the TB system is you can choose the quality of the writers. 5-stars usually means very little editing (if any). I've been able to put together a team of quality writers who understand the different markets I serve and are available to do the work in a timely manner.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Michelle! Thank you for your detailed review! Creating a team of your favorite authors is a great way to control the quality and ensure you have authors who understand your needs. We're glad to hear the team option is working well for you!
corinas9
Corina S.
1/23/18

I am satisfied with the services that Textbroker provides its customers. The service is safe, fast and it provides quality content.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Corina! Thanks for your review! We hope to be able to continue providing you you with fast, quality content for many years to come.
frankb177
1/23/18

I do search visibility for clients and one of the components of my job is writing the blog post. At a recent conference, one of my colleagues recommended TextBroker and the balance is history. Now I can focus on other things

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Frank! We're glad to hear we've been able to help shoulder some of your workload and make your life a little easier :)
chrisb460
1/22/18

I use text broker to quickly get content for our website and in less than a few hours, we typically have the article being worked on. Then a day or less later, it's done. Love it!

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Chris! Thanks so much for sharing your experience! We hope to continue providing you with top-notch services for many years to come!
kylet31
1/22/18

Wonderful excellent much love keep up the great work! The content was great the author did a wonderful job. Im happy.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Kyle! I'm glad to hear you've found an author you like! If you have future orders, you might want to consider placing them as DirectOrders with that specific author :)
zacj4
1/22/18

I've been actively using TB for a while now and spend five figures per year with them. All around, a great platform and marketplace for outsourcing content and knowing that you are only working with high-end writers. Customer support is also great too.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Zac! Your A+++ in our books too! Thanks for the kind words!
austinb51
1/3/18

Textbroker works great, and when it doesn't, customer service is instantly available to help. I couldn't ask for a more user-friendly experience.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Austin! Thanks so much for taking the time to post a review. We're happy to hear that we have been able to provide you with a positive and user-friendly experience!
ramezm1
11/30/17

First time using Textbroker and very satisfied. 2,000 word project was turned around in less than 36 hours. I'll be sending more work. Thanks!

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Ramez! We're glad to hear you were able to receive content that meets your needs with a quick turnaround. We look forward to your continued use of our services!
justink49
11/28/17

Textbroker is great website !!! I find a lot of writers and they have wonderful customer service !!!

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Justin!! Thanks so much for your review!! We're so glad to hear that you've been enjoying our services so far!!! I also appreciate your use of my favorite punctuation!!! :)
tims200
11/28/17

Platform and customer service good but I still haven't found really good copywriters. Mixed results so far.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Tim! Thanks so much for your comments and feedback! We definitely know finding the right author for your content can be a challenge. If you'd like to reach out to us with more information on your projects, maybe we can make some suggestions for you. Please email us at clients@textbroker.com and we'll see what we can do!
florianw22
11/28/17

I appreciate the way one can search and find writers of different quality to suit different content needs we have for ourselves or our clients.
The order process is simple and effective.
I wish there would be an automatic notification of writers for new direct or team orders. Many authors don't log into TB every day and if you are on a deadline you need to manually message them so they check their account.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Florian! Thanks so much for your feedback and suggestions! Currently, authors do receive email notifications when they receive a Direct Order. I will put in the suggestion that we also have this happen for Team Orders in the future!
jamesl355
11/28/17

I've been a TextBroker client for years and have always been happy with the level of service from their team, quality and quantity of writers and their easy to use user interface.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi James! Thanks so much for your great feedback! We've loved having you as a client!
nikolais4
10/23/17

Within some years I ordered 8 articles. Orders were done in time and the quality was at the higher level. I plan to use Textbroker services in the future.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
HI Nikolai! We're happy to hear that you intend to continue using our services! Thanks so much for being a valued client!
danielh191
10/16/17

Great overall experience, from having my initial questions answered by the customer service team to final dleivery of my well written quality content. I will be back for more!

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Daniel! We're so glad to hear that your first experience has gone so well! Please feel free to reach out to us again if you have any additional questions or concerns.
jennifert158
10/13/17

I needed help in the next step of posting my article. The associate helped me through the process. When I completed it, he did a followup to confirm the article was posted.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Jennifer! We're so glad to hear that we were able to assist you. Please reach out to us if you require anything else!
nicolet148
10/12/17

I appreciate being able to get the content done quickly but I use Textbroker as a last resort. My work is very research-intensive and many writers do not fully read my instructions, which is frustrating. Some writers take the articles in completely irrelevant directions. It often takes a revision or two to get the work right. Overall, though, the work is satisfactory with some edits.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Nicole! Thanks so much for your honest review and feedback! We are always looking for new ways to improve our site, and we will take your feedback into consideration.
bryanw42
10/11/17

Ive been using Textbroker for probably 5 or more years now, and I still find it to be one of the best services out there. And the prices are very competitive compared to what a freelancer would cost. Id highly recommend the service.

Thanks for donating to help impoverished children in Africa

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Bryan! Thanks so much for your comments! We appreciate your continued use of our services over the years.
hiltons
9/19/17

Overall it has been a good experience with some bumps that are hard to forget. My actual rating would be 3.75 stars.

Here is why:

1 - I think some writers should have their work prescreened for quality by Textbroker at various author star levels because at the three star level for example, you will frequently receive texts that will either require various revisions or heavy editing on the clients behalf before using the texts due to a great number of gramatical errors, factual errors, structure of phrases, etc.. Increasing the star level of the authors will decrease the need for corrections, but that seems no not be a good excuse to be allowing authors who are not yet ready for a comercial environment, on the Textbrker platform.

2- The UX design needs some work because of the problems stated above. It would be important to me to have access to the ratings given on each individual order, directly on the past/current order list, and maybe even provide a function to allow authors who I have rated 5 stars for previous work, to either be notified I have set up a new open order and have a period of 6 hours for example, where one of them could choose to take it before it goes in to the "public" area where "new authors" can "grab" the order. The "new authors" are like a lottery, and can be very good or horible.

I could go on, but then I would have to invoice someone for consulting fees. ;)

Congratulations for the following:

"Thanks for donating to help impoverished children in Africa"

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Hilton! Thanks so much for your honest feedback! We definitely understand the frustration of needing to send multiple revisions back to authors. However, we wouldn't be able to implement a review of orders before they go through to clients without a large price increase on our self-service pricing. We do offer Managed Services if you are interested! This would take the workload off your shoulders. In lieu of this, I would recommend that you consider either going up to the 4-star quality level, or perhaps putting together a team of your favorite authors to work with going forward. If you would like more information or assistance building a team of your favorite authors, please email us at clients@textbroker.com and we will be happy to help you with that!
gabriellas11
9/7/17

We have been using Textbroker off and on for a few years. When we find the perfect writers, it's a love affair, but it's a matter of finding the right one. The service is great, turn around is awesome.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Gabriella! Thanks so much for your comments! We agree that we're a little like a matchmaker for clients and authors here at Textbroker, and finding "the one" is key :)
ryanr99
8/22/17

Loved dealing with textbroker. Great service and fast writers willing to accommodate my needs. I can't think of another service that does what they do in the same manner

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Ryan! Thanks so much for sharing your feedback with others! We're glad we've been able to help meet your content needs!
richardr180
7/14/17

The support personnel over the chat support program was really helpful. Probably one of the best support assistance out there in the market. Thank you for your services.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Richard! Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback! We're happy to hear that our support team has been able to provide you with excellent service, and we hope to continue to do so for years to come!
erics234
7/14/17

This is a great service that we have had a lot of success with. Staff is very helpful and quick to resolve issues.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Eric! Thanks so much for your review! We're happy to hear that we've been able to provide quick and efficient support.
brittanym72
7/11/17

I have worked with Textbroker for years on both sides of the spectrum: as a content manager needing content for my certain projects on the job and as a freelance writer looking for work. No matter what position I'm in, I know I can always count on Textbroker to deliver an assortment of highly-qualified writers for my project's specific needs. Their writers are skilled in a variety of different subject areas and also do additional research when needed. I have always gotten my articles on time, and in many cases, early. Plus, the price for content is fair based on the quality and length of the article. And if you do run into an issue, their content managers are there with you every step of the way to resolve any problems. They can help you set up a content project, find the right writers, and even assist in managing the project to ensure you stay on track and meet your content goals. Textbroker is definitely a resource any content company and/or professional should have in their arsenal.

Tip for consumers: Use the author search feature to narrow down writers by star-quality level.

Response from Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Hi Brittany! Thanks so much for your detailed review! We're happy to hear that our Managed Services have been so helpful in meeting your content goals. We hope to continue providing your company with exceptional service for years to come!

Hello Sherryle. When you sign up with Textbroker, you essentially become a ghostwriter. You'll need a PayPal account as that is how the company pays on a weekly basis. You don't get personal credit for the content because you're writing on the behalf of clients. Jobs are placed in the queue that you can accept if you wish. Once you complete the job and the client accepts the work, you are credited the money. Every Thursday night, you manually accept payment into your PayPal account and are paid on Fridays. You will need a valid form of ID - since it is a legitimate company operating out of Las Vegas. Some people have a problem with that, but they file taxes and send 1099s just like any other US business. It's no different than applying for a job in your local town - if you live in the US. They have a trial period when you first sign up to determine your skill level. If you're an exceptional writer, you can start at level 4 - which makes more money per word. Personally, I started at level 3 and worked my way up. The best way to maximize the experience is to be picky on the jobs you take and sign up for any active teams you can. Team Orders usually pay higher and have a greater volume of work. Some can keep you busy until judgement day. If an order is too confusing or has questionable requirements, move on to something else. You'll experience less problems that way. If you develop a good report with Open Order clients, you can attract Direct Orders. These are some of the most lucrative orders you can get because you set the pay per word. In the time I have been writing with the company, I've attracted quite a few Direct Order clients. I've been working with Textbroker since 2012 and have completed more than 4,000 orders. On average, I make around $15 per hour when I actually sit down to write. Working from home has a lot of distractions :). With one particular team, I can make $50 in less than an hour, but those orders go pretty quick as there are more than 100 authors in that team. Keep your profile updated and filled out completely. When clients and team leaders search the database for authors, your skills and interests will be how they find you. I hope I was helpful and good luck. Take advantage of the author forums. There's a lot of good people that can help you out - such as myself.

By Michael B., Textbroker Representative

Because TextBroker sadly deserves it. I used them a number of years ago, when they appeared honest and gave a good wage for a reasonable effort. I was initially very pleased with theie turnaround and pay, even though I was rated a 3, low for my skills with an M.A. in journalism and many professional writing jobs under my belt, But I took the evaluation, confident I could easily pull it up on my next review, and worst case, get up to and maintain a 4. And once they saw my range and level of skills, I thought surely I could reach a 5. .But I never got any higher no matter what effort I put into it. And then the pay rate got cut across the board, and then got cut again and again. Further, the editors I worked with were horribly unqualified and would return my work to change minor things they should have changed themselves. For example, one editor kept returning my work saying to delete a space between words!! I had accidentally had two spaces in a few places. And a few very minor corrections that she should have not only seen but CORRECTED HERSELF. There were no typos or any grammar corrections. I checked with a Wellesley college grad who'd been a professional editor for Houghton-Mifflin, and I asked her to review THEIR comments on my work. She was appalled. She said they did not know what they were talking about, and they were clearly sending back my work for minor things that they should have taken care of themselves. One TB editor and I played ping pong so long on insignificant things that I lost my deadline on a job! I warned her we would lose it, but she continued to take 2-4 days to turn around a 500-wd article, with only minor changes she should have made as an editor. I think they saw their profit margin dwindling at some point and made some changes that wrecked it for the writers. I finally got fed up and left.

By Cheryl T., Textbroker Representative

Hi Cristian! Please forward any questions or concerns regarding your author account to Author Services at authors@textbroker.com.

By Carlene P., Textbroker Representative

Hi Thressi! If you are looking to work as an author for our site, please direct any questions about being an author at Textbroker to Author Services at authors@textbroker.com.

By Carlene P., Textbroker Representative

Hi Carmin, Thank you for your question! Our author rating system uses an algorithm to select authors for rating, so we have no way of knowing when an author will be rated or which order will be reviewed. However, authors who write more often and are very active on the site will be rated more frequently. I hope this helps!

By Carlene P., Textbroker Representative

Hi Valerie, This means that we require further information from you before you will be able to access and use our site. If you are an author, please reach out to Author Services for assistance at authors@textbroker.com. If you are a client, you may email Client Services at clients@textbroker.com.

By Carlene P., Textbroker Representative

Hi Julia, If you are an author, please reach out to Author Services for assistance at authors@textbroker.com. If you are a client, you may email Client Services at clients@textbroker.com.

By Carlene P., Textbroker Representative

Hi Rosalinda, If you are an author, please reach out to Author Services for assistance at authors@textbroker.com. If you are a client, you may email Client Services at clients@textbroker.com.

By Carlene P., Textbroker Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Textbroker staff and other customers.

Textbroker?