Review of Terminix

Tel: 1877terminix
terminixcares@terminix.com

aland43
4/19/18

my termite contract doubled when I was forced to go with them when my old pest control company sold out. all they want is your $$, I'll go with an independent company before I pay this corporation another dime.

bigr3
6/16/16

Well not only did the terminix employee came early but I had some concerns about the chemicals your company uses because of my pets. The man helped me with the answers and put my concerns to rest. Then another employee came by and did a survey of the property after the service was completed and he was also able to put some more concerns at ease. Both men were helpful and the stuff worked just fine. Thanks you for your help.

davek60
12/11/15

If you have a pest control problem and you call their sales people they will promise the world.
I had a carpenter ant problem- the guy just came to my house and sprayed a repellent around it, claiming the ants were outside.
Well they were inside and he locked them in by using the repellent. I ended up solving the problems myself - and recommend you do the same instead of wasting money hiring people that could care less.

Questions? Get answers from the Terminix staff and other customers.

Terminix?