Review of Tempur Pedic

19 reviews with 4 stars

davidr303
David R.
8/11/16

When you sleep well, you get up and you feel great. I have had issues with my lower back for years and after one nights sleep on my first Tempur-Pedic my back felt much better. Our current bed, a CA King is the second Tempur-Pedic mattress we have bought. The first was a Queen. We will never buy another kind of mattress ever again. We are hooked. Ordering online was much easier than going to the stores, too, with the added bonus of free delivery.

jimd116
Jim D.
5/5/16

I had my hesitations about going to Temperpedic, especially since I've been sleeping on a spring mattress for my entire life. But it is definitely worth it. It will take some time to get used to it, and it will take a little while to break it in. But give it time, it's worth it. It really was the best purchase I've ever made. The free delivery was an awesome bonus, too.

17 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Call Tempurpedic customer service at 1-800-821-6621 and they can tell you what hotels in the state you are traveling to has their mattresses in which hotels.

By Joni V.
Questions? Get answers from the Tempur Pedic staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Tempur Pedic