Review of TeknovanZa

TeknovanZa reviews

Tel: 0857259429

georgeb71
6/18/14

Got a car alarm from these guys and it works just okay.

zanuriz
5/19/14

Yep ! TEKNOVANZA , this is the Blog Car Audio and Automotive made using the Blogger platform . I gave him a 4-star , but I love it , and maybe one day when I visited again and not make a bit disappointed I will review it again and give 5 star .

I really like the automobile , so if there is anything that I do not know , I 'll definitely look for answers through Google's Site Search . I often refer to Google heading in Automotive Teknovanza site , in which a lot of useful information from Car Audio System , Price , tips and how , etc .

Maybe it's a bit of excess that I can say . And now a shortage of the site . Navigation system , a navigation system in my opinion is not good in terms of content . In terms of the contents therein or less in accordance with the description motto . Second , Teknovanza too heavy for the browser that I use . Third , I think the blog is still often in fox display design , and it's quite uncomfortable when I also was visiting .

Questions? Get answers from the TeknovanZa staff and other customers.

TeknovanZa?