Review of Eonon

Tel: 86-1368682648
support@eonon.com

waltj3
10/17/18

Horrible products and even worse customer support and service. I have GA5166x that has no sound! I have to disconnect all power every few weeks to get it to reset. Customer support is only chat or email from China with poor English. No phone support. Not supporting thier warranty. Sent wrong system password. Sent me older, not newer update file, etc... They sell the older O/S and models as new. Best Buy install gurus will not touch these units. Do not buy, run. Walt & Martha Johnson

tomasu
1/9/15

Purchased a unit from them that would not power up! Customer service would not get back my money (or even get back with me) had to contact paypal and pay unbelievable shipping cost to send it back to China.

mustangv
11/30/13

Ordered GM5164
Delivery
Arrived after 10 days, while i paid for expediated shipping 3-5 days.
Tracking system showed it traveled halfway around the world before reaching.

Packaged beautifully, the main carton was suprisingly tiny and had few tears, but intenral boxes were strong and okay.

Product. Product quality is Grade A ,
Price is very good, it could have been a lil bit more cheaper though

Problems, yes there are few issues,
the Gm series are the ones with Miracast feature, something no other brand or non brand has ever attained, with that said, I could only use the miracast feature just once perfectly, their software needs fixing and they dont even admit it.

I bought my product with Tpms and the Gui of the indash needs tweaking to properly work with tpms.
after sending about 10 emails explaining to them that the tpms is at times acting $#*!y , they finally say okay send tpms back by shipping and we will test it and if its defective we will send new one, I BEEN TRYING to tell em that the Software of indash needs tweaking to properly work with TPMS not TPMS is defective sheesh.

Sound quality is Goos, it could have been awesome. the problem here is the 2 subwoofer outputs they have in their inbuilt amplifier,
my full option camry has great speakers with inbuilt woofers, but i dont have any subwoofers . Now i after paying for an upgrade am stuck with an amplifier that is sending flat signals to my speakers, because it relies on 2 subwoofers to give bass. This is ridiculously funny. but hey the quality is good, just flat bass :( I will not add subwoofers to my car, knowing my speakers used to handle bass extremely well on the original amplifier.

After Sales service, is okay. they are frienmdly, but hey my issue was not solved, and i just let it slide, knowing that i am happy i didnt get scammed. the products are good, But buying a D series is better option than GM series, as its eaven cheaper and it has all the features u will be USING on THE GM series lol.

neilj15
3/6/13

I've just installed the Eonon D5168 in my 2007 Nissan Versa Hatchback. Installing seemed to be very simple and just took around thirty minutes. That it was only a matter of removing the dashboard panel, taking out the manufacturing radio, mounting this manufacturing bracket towards the brand new stereo, installing the new stereo, and connecting it to the wiring harness. Everything was obviously a direct fit. No modifications or custom installation is necessary.

And for all the quick answers and all the help I received when i got stuck. I recommend this site if you find something you like! I am very pleased with the product I orderd.

Questions? Get answers from the Eonon staff and other customers.

Eonon?