Review of Rockvilleaudio

Tel: 1-646-758-0144

1 Review From Our Community

calvinl20
4/16/18

This review is about the RVSS4A pneumatic lift assisted speaker stand that has had a redesign of the leg adjustment collar and the speaker height adjustment mechanism. Aside from all of the legs, braces and the vertical poles this is virtually a complete redesign. Rockville claims a "Hassle Free" warranty! The Magnuson - Moss warranty act of 1975 (Still law) says any variation of "Satisfaction Guaranteed" is, by that phrase alone, what is guaranteed and nothing else! "Hassle Free" under this law implies what makes the customer happy is all that matters! That is very open ended but true nonetheless!
I began back on Nov. 8, 2017, though I can not find my first contact, offering to pay for the replacement parts and was told they didnt have them at the time and would let me know when they had them! I have a dIsc jockey business. This made my set up time more difficult. I was willing to be patient. When I originally thought it was the fault of a want to be helpful client the part was broken from over tightening. Until the second stand failed the same way. I am a professional electrician as well as a DJ and understand snug is enough! Now I felt I was being ignored so I attempted a second contact (11/13/2017) with no response! I was still willing to pay for the parts! On Feb 26, 2018 I became a little more aggressive and sent them their first notification about the Magnuson - Moss Warranty Act In the hope they would comply with my wishes.

It had come to my attention they had redesigned the stand completely! I now know this was a design flaw and changed my request from just parts to replacement stands. They keep insisting they will warranty the stands as they are. This is where this is a hassle! I have to find some kind off boxes to put the stands in. Pack them in such a way that they will not become more damaged! The stands are anything but physically easy to find boxes for. They will pay for the shipping. That does not make this in any way hassle free! They will fix them with the old style parts that will merely be in trouble in a few months! Hassle free would be I get all of required shipping materials and a set of new design stands with an apology! Yes, I will pack them for shipping. Still not hassle free but acceptable!

This is in the hands of the New Hampshire State Attorney General!

Questions? Get answers from the Rockvilleaudio staff and other customers.

Rockvilleaudio?