Review of TeePublic

support@teepublic.com

11 reviews with 2 stars

mikez112
5/4/19

Very thin tee shirt. Something like the cheapest shirts at Walmart. Very disappointed in this $25 shirt.

carolineh91
4/26/19

The quality of the shirt is nice but the shipping took almost two weeks after I paid extra money to have it ship in 6 days. How long does it take when you don't pay extra? In the world of two-day shipping, get it together.
When I contacted customer service, he didn't care and did not refund the extra money I spent when it was not delivered on time. So that will be my last order with them. Scam.

angelg75
4/6/19

Really disappointed with the quality of the products. After 3-4 weeks I got them delivered (2 t-shirts) and noticed that the prints on the t-shirts were smudged and doubled. They also had a strong smell of vinegar which was super awful.

Also, If you're an artist t-shirt designer and want to make t-shirts and sell them, I recommend you to order from a local company and do bigger batches to buy them at a lower cost. Lower cost, better quality.

Not worth selling them on this site when you get only like 5% by item sold.

alexm532
12/31/18

I was looking for a new place to sell some new designs. I chose TeePublic because I own a shirt that my friend bought me a few years ago. It's a perfectly fine tee with wonderful and vibrant colors so I was confident in my choice of print on demand site.

Unfortunately time has not been kind to TeePublic, I uploaded and perchased one of my own designs in hopes to get a decent product. I understand that the printing process would change the color for the final print but the blue green color I had turned into a gross faded gray. Fine, its not too bad, the other colors turned out fine so its something I will have to adjust for in the future. But the STREAKING was horrendous. The design looked like it was printed from an old inkjet that needs a cleaning. You can look in at the picture to see, the right half is what I would hope it would look like and on the left you can see the terrible streaks. Look elsewhere for your meme shirts for now.

alexandrak39
12/8/18

The problem of such websites are the uploaded graphics and therefore the quality of them you cannot check beforehand.
I ordered a shirt, the process was smooth but the quality of the picture itself is so bad that you can see the pixels.
Another point is that there are a lot of copyright issues. For example Disney graphics.
There should be a quality check before you can earn money with 'your' designs.

dis6
7/31/18

I ordered a laptop Case for my E Sports mad daughter. In my mind American goods are synonymous with quality. This was a disappointment. The picture was wrinkly and the padding was inconsistent with thumb size bits missing. Far too expensive for the quality.

dawna56
12/3/17

The print completely or almost completely disappeared on all of the t-shirts I have bought. I admit I did not wash them on cold, maybe I should have, but still, they should have held up better than this. For the cost, I expected better. I have 3 new that I have not washed yet, will try cold, hand wash. Will not be buying from TeePublic again. 2 star for all the cool designs.

brianneh3
11/28/17

The designs and artists are what makes you go to a site. The quality is what keeps you coming back, and I am very much a one time customer. Altogether, the three shirts i got, plus shipping, cost $54.99 which is £42.95. Little did i know, I would then have to pay tax on the items, meaning an extra £16. There was nothing about this on the website, or delivery instructions, so i was very annoyed.

The items didnt take long to come, but their quality was really really bad. The colours were washed out and dull, the white writing was faded and looked like something I'd owned for over five years, and the fit and quality was poor. The shirts all looked and wore like they'd been stretched out too far, and hang off me, not because they were too big, They were just poorly made. Maybe that's what i get for not getting the premium shirts?

Anyway, to summarise. Low quality, high price, hidden cost. 1.5 stars and i wont be using them again

claudiac31
9/26/17

Ordered my item 25 days ago and it still hasn't arrived. From America to Australia I expected a short-medium wait, especially when I paid a decent amount for shipping. Let's hope my order is right or they see this and explain something.
Would give 1 star but giving 2 for the benefit of the doubt that the shirts are ok.

antoniog48
9/12/17

I am really happy with the service. I have bought a few t-shirts, and they have always arrived on time. What's even better is the wide range of designs available!

But there is something which, in my opinion, is really bad, and at the same time one of the most important things to be considered when buying a customized t-shirt, the printing quality. After a few weeks or months, most of my t-shirts' graphics start to decay. One of them had a text that is no longer readable. This is why I wouldn't recommend this website. If not for this, it would be perfect.

adamg57
8/2/17

two of the 4 shirts I bought, they sent the wrong type shirt. I sent them a message 2 months ago through their website customer service and have never heard from them.

IF they ship your order, and don't count on it being complete if it does even ship, it takes about 6 weeks!! Don't order from these people!!

By Kari D.

I know it's too late now, but maybe this will help someone in the future. This info can be found under their FAQs section on their website: Where do your products ship from? Our apparel products will ship out of either Florida, Iowa, or Nevada. Stickers also ship from Iowa. Wall art ships from Wisconsin, while hard goods such as cases, notebooks and mugs will ship from Georgia.

By Candy M.

Questions? Get answers from the TeePublic staff and other customers.

14 Photos for TeePublic