Tech!Espresso

Tech!Espresso has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Tech!Espresso ranks 15th among Computer Repair sites.

• Excellent service and support provided at value pricing.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Tech!Espresso?

“Great customer service!”

Julie P.
5/8/20

Techespresso went above and beyond my expectations. I did a screen share with the technician. He made sure that I understood the process that he was doing, fixed a couple of other glitches on my computer which were above the concern that I had called about plus, suggested a daily disk clean-up and walked me through the process. Very personable and professional service! Definitely recommend Techespresso!

“Slow computer”

Jeff C.
5/8/20

We spent money on old laptop by upgrading hard drive but computer is still slow and likely wasted our money.

excellent service (3)
juliep459

Bjorn H. – Tech!Espresso Rep

Hi Julie, thank you so much for the great review of our services. Much appreciated!

ndidik
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

I was very impressed with the level of customer service. They went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied. Even though we couldn't get the right screen for my laptop, the techie spent valuable time with me trying to help. I very much appreciated that. If I have a computer issue in the future, I will definitely use them.

shellym161
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase

Mihai was on time, friendly and very knowledgable. He explained everything he was doing and the reasons why. He was able to resolve my laptop issue and I was quite impressed that it took less than an hour. Great guy, awesome personality!

lindseys117
Verified purchase

Great service. My computer was salvaged and I still have more than I expected recovered

Bjorn H. – Tech!Espresso Rep

Thank you very much for the great review of our services, Lindsey. Much appreciated!

davidn750
Verified purchase

Computer would not boot-up. Tech Espresso came, tested power pack and determined it was the motherboard. Recommended that a new computer be purchased.

leem377
Verified purchase

Kris was prompt, appeared to be very efficient and was very customer friendly. He certainly fixed the problem and gave us some good advice. Very reasonable cost. Money well spent.

marjoriey4
Verified purchase

I needed to reconnect my wireless printer after moving. The service was provided remotely - as arranged on time with patience clearly instructed. Would recommend the service and will continue to use it in the future as needed

edt85
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase

The product arrived in damaged packaging, when I purchase a product I expect a new item. Thus tells me that it was returned and rejected by a previous customer. I will be returning this item as it does not work in my system. Not because it's wrong for the set up because the product is defective.

clintf18
Verified purchase

Excellent service, very knowledgeable tech & timely service. An all around excellent experience.

agnesb32
Verified purchase

Tech was very helpful and informative on the issues I was having with my computer.

layneb10
Verified purchase

I found Bjorn to totally understand my problem, and he dived in with both hands. Great job.
Thanks

Bjorn H. – Tech!Espresso Rep

Hey Layne, thank you so much for the great review of our services. Highly appreciated!

jimr611
Verified purchase

On short notice William came to our home and quickly fixed our computer virus problem as well as fixing and cleaning up some other things. He also recommended other things we could do relatively inexpensive to speed up our computer.

lornes14
Verified purchase

I phoned Norton support because I couldn't get my Norton 360 software to work on my laptop. Ralph checked my laptop and quickly realized the problem was my computer had been hacked! I believe it was somewhere around 800 times! By Russians. Also my other computer had the same problem only worse. That was not good news. I asked him to fix it. It took him all night to remove all the active hacking files and Hackers and other problems on my two computers. I also obtained the highest security protection available which will protect my computers from ever being hacked again. Ralph was very patient and explained everything he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and experienced and put your mind at ease that everything was going to be okay. Thank you Ralph.

ivanm174
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

I contacted Techespresso to exchange a screen unit from my Macbook Pro. They guaranteed it could be done in under an hour, and it would be a matter of disassembling the defective one and putting another one in place. They sent two technicians who were literally following instructions from a manual on how to take the screen off. They tried for two hours with no success. When they finally did it, forcing things up a bit and replaced it with a new one, they realized it was the wrong color (they brought a regular grey, and my model was space grey). By installing a different screen unit, they ended up messing up with the notebook's logic board. A 600 dollars screen replacement ended up in having to buy a new computer. As talking to them on the phone (they have no office), they could not care less. Bottom line: they don't know what they are doing. Calgary has better professionals to take care of your mac.

dougb265
Verified purchase

I found the tech to be prompt, efficient, courteous and the cost to be quite reasonable.

Bjorn H. – Tech!Espresso Rep

Many thanks for the great review of our services, Doug. Highly appreciated. Thank you very much!

bettym471
Verified purchase

My experience was excellent, the technician really knew his business and got me out of a very bad situation

davidw2524
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent service and communication to set up appointment time

grantb97
Verified purchase

We had one person come to help a couple months earlier and made a suggestion for better wifi, but the most recent person suggested a different solution. We have no way of knowing which is the best way to go so followed the advice of the second person. It seems to have improved, but we don't know whether it was the best solution?

annem687
Verified purchase

Extremely helpful, gave excellent advice and support, very accommodating to my schedule

bobs1307
October 6th, 2020
Verified purchase

Excellent service and support provided at value pricing.

phillipd87
May 10th, 2020
Verified purchase

Couldn't have been better; helpful, clear and a good price.

fredp157
Verified purchase

Replaced mainboard in my Dell to fix a tricky problem. Tested and confirmed the repair.

Bjorn H. – Tech!Espresso Rep

Hi Fred, thank you very much for the great review. Much appreciated!

richardd1051
Verified purchase

Folks were very good to deal with and kept me informed of their efforts and progress. They were also good to their guarantee of 'results or no cost'. Sadly they had to live by that statement as they were unable to resolve the loss of all of my emails and contact information.

Bjorn H. – Tech!Espresso Rep

Hello Richard, thank you for the review of our services. While we do use the most advanced tools for data recovery, sometimes when the specific portion of the drive has effectively been overwritten with new data, it is not possible for any tech to recover that information. Even though we spent a lengthy amount of time trying to recover your files, you were not charged for the service. We will always stand true to this policy - fair is fair.

lisau107
Verified purchase

My husband is technically challenged so it can be difficult. Maybe some written tips and tricks could be useful

Bjorn H. – Tech!Espresso Rep

Hello Lisa, thank you for the review of our services. Much appreciated.

jeffc930
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Tech!Espresso staff and other customers.

Tech! Espresso is a local small business based in Calgary Alberta that specializes in mobile computer repair services.

We send our technicians directly to our customers homes or place of business for the immediate repair of all computer related issues while the customer watches.

Repairs range from Virus Removal and Operating System Installations, to LCD Screen Replacements and DC Power Jack Repairs, for Desktop and Laptop computers, Printers, Network Routers, Tablets, Cell Phones, Smart TVs and Smart Appliances.

Tech! Espresso is a locally trusted and certified computer repair provider with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Business History

Tech! Espresso is a family run business, local to Calgary and Edmonton. We strive to be 100% customer oriented to ensure every client of ours is well taken care of.

The owner of the business is a highly decorated IT specialist who has certifications ranging from computer sciences to network architecture. After completing a vast array of computer related studies in Europe, he decided to put his knowledge to the test and fill the demand for repair services in Canada.

We started the business in 2007 and have gown our loyal customer base ever since.

Bjorn H.
With a very long and thorough background in computer sciences and more specifically, in computer repair services gained over many years in Germany and in the UK, I decided to put my knowledge to good use and start a business that truly cares about its customers and their success.

Through past experience, we have discovered that onsite service is far more effective and therefore makes much more sense than bringing a computer in to a shop.

Together with my wife Courtney, we run the business and have selected top certified computer repair technicians located throughout the city of Calgary to best serve our customers directly in their home, office or store while they watch.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tech!Espresso?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.4
Have a question about Tech!Espresso?