Techespresso.ca

Techespresso.ca has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 23 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 91.3%
How would you rate Techespresso.ca?

“Great customer service!”

Julie P.
5/8/20

Techespresso went above and beyond my expectations. I did a screen share with the technician. He made sure that I understood the process that he was doing, fixed a couple of other glitches on my computer which were above the concern that I had called about plus, suggested a daily disk clean-up and walked me through the process. Very personable and professional service! Definitely recommend Techespresso!

“Slow computer”

Jeff C.
5/8/20

We spent money on old laptop by upgrading hard drive but computer is still slow and likely wasted our money.

juliep459
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Hi Julie, thank you so much for the great review of our services. Much appreciated!
grantb97
Verified purchase
We had one person come to help a couple months earlier and made a suggestion for better wifi, but the most recent person suggested a different solution. We have no way of knowing which is the best way to go so followed the advice of the second person. It seems to have improved, but we don't know whether it was the best solution??
ndidik
May 9th, 2020
Verified purchase
I was very impressed with the level of customer service. they went out of their way to make sure that I was satisfied. Even though we couldn't get the right screen for my laptop, the techie spent valuable time with me trying to help. I very much appreciated that. If I have a computer issue in the future, I will definitely use them.
shellym161
May 14th, 2020
Verified purchase
Mihai was on time, friendly and very knowledgable. He explained everything he was doing and the reasons why. He was able to resolve my laptop issue and I was quite impressed that it took less than an hour. Great guy, awesome personality!
lindseys117
Verified purchase
Great service. My computer was salvaged and I still have more than I expected recovered
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Thank you very much for the great review of our services, Lindsey. Much appreciated!
davidn750
Verified purchase
Computer would not boot-up. Tech Espresso came, tested power pack and determined it was the motherboard. Recommended that a new computer be purchased.
leem377
Verified purchase
Kris was prompt, appeared to be very efficient and was very customer friendly. He certainly fixed the problem and gave us some good advice. Very reasonable cost. Money well spent.
clintf18
Verified purchase
Excellent service, very knowledgeable tech & timely service. An all around excellent experience.
layneb10
Verified purchase
I found Bjorn to totally understand my problem, and he dived in with both hands. Great job.
Thanks
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Hey Layne, thank you so much for the great review of our services. Highly appreciated!
richardd1051
Verified purchase
Folks were very good to deal with and kept me informed of their efforts and progress. They were also good to their guarantee of 'results or no cost'. Sadly they had to live by that statement as they were unable to resolve the loss of all of my emails and contact information.
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Hello Richard, thank you for the review of our services. While we do use the most advanced tools for data recovery, sometimes when the specific portion of the drive has effectively been overwritten with new data, it is not possible for any tech to recover that information. Even though we spent a lengthy amount of time trying to recover your files, you were not charged for the service. We will always stand true to this policy - fair is fair.
agnesb32
Verified purchase
Tech was very helpful and informative on the issues I was having with my computer.
jimr611
Verified purchase
On short notice William came to our home and quickly fixed our computer virus problem as well as fixing and cleaning up some other things. He also recommended other things we could do relatively inexpensive to speed up our computer.
lornes14
Verified purchase
I phoned Norton support because I couldn't get my Norton 360 software to work on my laptop. Ralph checked my laptop and quickly realized the problem was my computer had been hacked! I believe it was somewhere around 800 times! By Russians. Also my other computer had the same problem only worse. That was not good news. I asked him to fix it. It took him all night to remove all the active hacking files and Hackers and other problems on my two computers. I also obtained the highest security protection available which will protect my computers from ever being hacked again. Ralph was very patient and explained everything he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and experienced and put your mind at ease that everything was going to be okay.Thank you Ralph.
dougb265
Verified purchase
I found the tech to be prompt, efficient, courteous and the cost to be quite reasonable.
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Many thanks for the great review of our services, Doug. Highly appreciated. Thank you very much!
lisau107
Verified purchase
My husband is technically challenged so it can be difficult. Maybe some written tips and tricks could be useful
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Hello Lisa, thank you for the review of our services. Much appreciated.
bettym471
Verified purchase
My experience was excellent, the technician really knew his business and got me out of a very bad situation
annem687
Verified purchase
Extremely helpful, gave excellent advice and support, very accommodating to my schedule
davidw2524
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
Excellent service and communication to set up appointment time
fredp157
Verified purchase
Replaced mainboard in my Dell to fix a tricky problem. Tested and confirmed the repair.
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Hi Fred, thank you very much for the great review. Much appreciated!
phillipd87
May 10th, 2020
Verified purchase
Couldn't have been better; helpful, clear and a good price.
dumat
Duma T.
Verified purchase
These guys really saved my computer when others could not. I spilled wine on my new macbopok pro and other shops, including Apple, said that I would need to replace my logic board that would cost upwards of $800.

I found Tech!Espress online that offered liquid damage repairs and I called them right away. They came and picked up my computer the same day I called them and returned it fully repaired just hours later! They really saved the day and I am very grateful. This was done during the Covid pandemic and they were very professional with sterilizing the computer before and after the repair.

I highly recommend this place for any computer related problems! Extremely satisfied with the customer service, response time and professional business conduct!

Thank you!
Bjorn H. – Techespresso.ca Rep
Hello Duma, thank you for the great review of our services. Liquid damage repair is one of our specialties - we are glad you are satisfied with the outcome and your computer is working again.
ivanm174
May 11th, 2020
Verified purchase
I contacted Techespresso to exchange a screen unit from my Macbook Pro. They guaranteed it could be done in under an hour, and it would be a matter of disassembling the defective one and putting another one in place. They sent two technicians who were literally following instructions from a manual on how to take the screen off. They tried for two hours with no success. When they finally did it, forcing things up a bit and replaced it with a new one, they realized it was the wrong color (they brought a regular grey, and my model was space grey). By installing a different screen unit, they ended up messing up with the notebook's logic board. A 600 dollars screen replacement ended up in having to buy a new computer. As talking to them on the phone (they have no office), they could not care less. Bottom line: they don't know what they are doing. Calgary has better professionals to take care of your mac.
jeffc930
Verified purchase

Questions? Get answers from the Techespresso.ca staff and other customers.

Tech!Espresso is a local small business based in Calgary Alberta that specializes in mobile computer repair services.

We send our technicians directly to our customers homes or place of business for the immediate repair of all computer related issues while the customer watches.

Repairs range from Virus Removal and Operating System Installations, to LCD Screen Replacements and DC Power Jack Repairs, for Desktop and Laptop computers, Printers, Network Routers, Tablets, Cell Phones, Smart TVs and Smart Appliances.

Tech!Espresso is a locally trusted and certified computer repair provider with a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Business History

Tech!Espresso is a family run business, local to Calgary and Edmonton. We strive to be 100% customer oriented to ensure every client of ours is well taken care of.

The owner of the business is a highly decorated IT specialist who has certifications ranging from computer sciences to network architecture. After completing a vast array of computer related studies in Europe, he decided to put his knowledge to the test and fill the demand for repair services in Canada.

We started the business in 2007 and have gown our loyal customer base ever since.

Bjorn H.
With a very long and thorough background in computer sciences and more specifically, in computer repair services gained over many years in Germany and in the UK, I decided to put my knowledge to good use and start a business that truly cares about its customers and their success.

Through past experience, we have discovered that onsite service is far more effective and therefore makes much more sense than bringing a computer in to a shop.

Together with my wife Courtney, we run the business and have selected top certified computer repair technicians located throughout the city of Calgary to best serve our customers directly in their home, office or store while they watch.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Techespresso.ca?

Have a question about Techespresso.ca?