This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Cartier

Cartier has a consumer rating of 4.92 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Cartier ranks 93rd among Discount Jewelry sites.

How would you rate Cartier?

“Lovely”

Carmel K.
11/13/20

Cartier is a luxury brand so of course you will get a luxury experience. I have made 4 purchases in store and I have been given chocolate, drinks, and flowers. I am always given a travel pouch and a cleaning kit without having to ask.

alfreda95
June 1st, 2021

Wonderful, helpful service with staff helping and nice choice of jewelry and rings and wedding band all kinds. My wife was satisfied with the gift!

mindyg48
June 1st, 2021

They have great customer service and support in a very knowledgeable and helpful to get products. Their staff goes out of their way to make sure that you get the best care and product available.

carmelk8
November 13th, 2020

poolh
September 4th, 2015

I can't find the wedding ring, you know, Nice wedding ring is very expensive. But the website I want to. I spent very little money is to buy a beautiful diamond ring. Grateful.

Tip for consumers:
I have coupon OFF 5%

rinam17
November 19th, 2018

We bought our wedding rings and we are very pleased, we are getting a lot of compliants and would shop here again for sure!

michellet116
March 25th, 2017

I used to work in a jewelry store, so I know what I like. Cartier presentation and customer service was great! They have small sizes in stock, which a lot of US stores don't have. I got a classic three ring Trinity classic small and am over the moon. This is the first of many purchases to come.

Questions? Get answers from the Cartier staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cartier?

Have a question about Cartier?