Review of TanPhysics

Tel: 855-TAN-SELF
helpme@tanphysics.com

dottim
10/25/16

I wasn't going to say anything, but as I tried to get the stain of Tan Physics out of $70. Top that I wore one time, I had to write this review!
If only I had know it was a stain, I would have never bought this product!
I didn't have time to return it as I was leaving the states, so I followed the instructions very carefully, put on my (used to be) beautiful lime green off the shoulder top. By the time I reached my destination, I was horrified at the mess on my top! Oh well,no problem I will wash it out, I thought!
I am on fixed income and spent a lot of money on both things and I had to let you know how I felt about your product!!
People in humid ares should NOT buy this product! Dorothy Merritt

betsyg
8/15/15

I have to write a follow up review of one I posted earlier. When I first used the self tanner, I really liked it. Then as the day went on, it kept getting darker and more orange. To avoid getting dry skin and flakiness, I moisturized with a good body lotion. Big mistake!!! The tanner rubbed off on furniture and clothing, plus left blotchy patches on my body. I took care to rub moisturizer on ankles, knees and feet, but they still attracted too much pigment-the resulting look was exactly the one I was hoping to avoid. It just looked plain fake and amateurish. Maybe a darker skinned person would have better luck. But remember, where ever you touch with this tanner, it might take hours, but it WILL change color-and not for the better. Sorry to have given false hope before.

Jbinhudson@msn.com

By Julianne B.

Questions? Get answers from the TanPhysics staff and other customers.

TanPhysics?