Review of TalkingParents

Tel: 201-332-5544
noreply@talkingparents.com

glendap5
3/3/16

I've sent a couple of emails to the "contact us" address on the Talk Parents website. My message show up as "Right Aligned" instead of the standard "Left Aligned". As these notes will be submit to the court for review, I'd like the format to be corrected before the info in viewed. I sent couple of emails, I haven't received a response nor has the issues been addressed. Where can I find the customer service telephone number?

Response from Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative
Hi, Glenda. Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about Talking Parents. We apologize that we have been slow to reply to your concerns, but want to let you know that team here is working hard to address the user feedback we have received. You should see more improvements coming soon! We want to provide our customers with the best tool to help facilitate conversations for a positive co-parenting experience. Please continue to let us know how we are doing.
ralphs29
11/17/13

There many other no charge site, Yahoo etc.. where you can keep your , the only plus side is you know when the other party has read your email (similar to outlook email receipts)
they do charge if you want copies of the conversations ie emails, $40

Response from Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative
Hi Ralph. You are correct that there are free ways to communicate, but they are not as in depth and as accurate as what Talking Parents can provide. Talking Parents was created by a team with a law background, so they know exactly what information can be brought into court. There is a fee to receive records from us, as these records have been certified as accurate by our team and can be brought into a courtroom. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to serve you.
jackc15
3/23/11

I guess this site is newer than I thought. Seems like people either haven't heard of it or they think it's only good for women with do-nothing ex's who don't care about their kids. I get along great with the mother of my child and we work together to provide a good life for our son, we use talkingparents because it's convenient and we've got like 16 years to go and we think it's a good idea to keep a complete record of our discussions about him. I just copy and paste the entire record every so often in case anything ever happens to the site, I guess thats the only real downside, though I don't know why it would ever disappear. I know some people who use it because they don't get along and it seems to work ok for that too

Response from Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative
Hi, Jack. No need to copy and paste your records, we keep an archive for you! We're glad that you enjoy using our services and hope to continue to serve you in the future.
lauriem2
3/20/11

my ex and I never talked at all because we don't like to talk to each other but we ended up using this site so we could at least talk about our son which has worked out great since he knows he can't be a jerk and he can't just ignore me

Response from Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative
Hi Laurie, we're glad that Talking Parents has helped to remedy your communication issues with your ex. We're glad that it has been of such benefit. We hope to continue to serve you at Talking Parents.

Can the judge see conversations between both party?

By Takisha B.

Hi, Michael. That decision would have to be made in court. We do not set any rules or regulations and act only as a way to record communication between parents.

By Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative

Hi, Robert. Once you open a new conversation in the app, you should see a paperclip icon in the top right corner of your screen. Once you click on the icon, your album folders will appear.

By Kristin K., TalkingParents Representative

Not really free, free to use, but it costs money to get any of your data out.

By Laura T.

Questions? Get answers from the TalkingParents staff and other customers.

TalkingParents?