Review of LegalTemplates

info@legaltemplates.net
2018 Customer choice award

karar22
2/12/19

These people say you will get a full refund if you are not fully satisfied, then apparently in some fine print it states if you have ever used their site previously you won't get a refund, however, they don't allow you to check to see if you have used the site and have an account before you sign up. It is just another scam website pulling people in and charging them a ridiculous amount with false advertising.

amyr271
12/27/18

This site has been amazing helped me with assignments in school producing good grades and understanding documents further

jessb90
12/14/18

Great Service, customer service was excellent! Super easy to use and customize to you needs. Very customer friendly.

nicolef141
12/5/18

I signed up for a free trial. I appreciated the program and was able to use in on several issues for our business. However, being a small business I didn't need it as often as I thought.
Legal Templates was gracious with my cancellation and helping refund the months amount.
Thank you. Will use again in the future upon extended business adventures.

alexa281
12/5/18

It is essential if you running your business, I recommend everyone to use this. I needed a partnership agreement, but did not want to hire a lawyer. Legal Templates had it all. Thank you!

shawnr100
11/30/18

I was very impressed how the customer service representatives handle my issue in a timely manner and very professional.

gailr80
11/30/18

Wonderful site for what is up there. Super good LIVE CHAT help. Would use this site again when they add more templates.

seanm430
11/30/18

I signed up for Legal Templates because I was considering renting my home in the Bay Area and needed a contract. I ended up not using it and of course forgot to cancel before the free trial ended. I did a live chat and Victoria canceled my account in seconds and gave me the info I needed to make the refund request.

The only thing left is for you guys to approve the refund. Fingers crossed.

Sean

melaniem158
11/30/18

Found the correct document needed! I was able to add comments in a misc section to the document to make it fit the parties involved. I will recommend site for future customers.

patriciac449
11/28/18

I found the website well organized and resourceful.
Sadly, we live outside the US and could not really adapt the forms to our needs in but did recommend it t my sister in NYC!!

elainej58
11/28/18

Thank you for getting back to me in a timely manner and working on my request! I highly recommend this company!

ricka125
11/28/18

When I called the toll free number, Chris answered and carefully researched my request. He quickly solved my issue for which I am thankful.. Rick A

marcusa36
11/27/18

There was Immediate action as well as Quick processing the customer service reps were very diligent in expediting my request. Thank you very much

jessicam571
11/27/18

This company has helped me in a big way with the situation I find myself in. I greatly appreciate everything they have done and all the time they spent helping me.

jakeb127
11/23/18

I forgot to cancel my free trial before the expiration date, and a quick chat with a customer service rep along with an email to the refund department, and they promptly authorized a refund...and all ON Thanksgiving Day! So, when I sink my teethe into that turkey leg in a couple hours, I will make sure to be thankful for the Legal Template crew!

jasonb611
11/23/18

Easy to use and a very good guide/template. I have minimal experience with leases and this made it very easy.

danat72
11/22/18

Received customer support in two,hours.easy to deal with. Thank you for fast processing of this cancellation error.

aliciaw83
11/22/18

I had signed up but really didn't need the service. Called to cancel the membership and the customer service rep was quick and processed my request in a timely fashion. If I need the service I would definitely sign up again.

saskiaf1
11/22/18

I needed a legally binding contract ASAP and didn't want to have to draft one from scratch. Legal templates was the best. Fast and effortless. I really love the free trial, and pay per document download option. It is absolutely a God send and I definitely recommend to anyone who want to add some legality to a transaction etc. The customer service/support team is amazing. They replied to my email within hours and were so kind and understanding. I really love this company and the quality of products and service.

emilym272
11/22/18

Website was very easy to use. I was able to access what I needed within the trial period!! Excellent and fast customer service as well!! Will use them again in future if ever needed! Thanks so much!!

sheilag96
11/21/18

I was searching for a lease agreement and did not realize I was signing up for a subscription. No fault of yours, I just didn't understand.
Chris was super nice to me over the phone and gave me a cancellation number to refund my card for the subscription.

kaydeep
11/21/18

Legal Templates have helped me understand how a lease works and helped me to input important information that is needed in a lease.

saveriol1
11/21/18

The Customer service team is great! Contacted me immedietly and answered all of my questions. Walked me through the process and it was very easy to do.

samanthaw109
11/19/18

Although the site isn't free it offers awesome documents and has helped me out in a couple of scenarios! The company also provides excellent customer service :)

catarinae
11/18/18

This website was very easy to use. Also I forgot to cancel my subscription within my 14 day trial. I spoke to Cris via the Live Chat and he not only cancelled my subscription but helped in guiding me on how to request a refund. The responded very quickly within 5 minutes to advise me that it would be refunded without any issue. Thank you! It is greatly appreciated

Hello Mark, Please contact our customer service support, available M-F, 10 AM 6 PM EDT Phone: (800) 242-6680 Email: support@legaltemplates.net You can also contact us via LiveChat

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Hello Maria, Our customer service is available M-F, 10AM 6PM EDT Phone: (800) 242-6680 Email: support@legaltemplates.net You can also contact us via LiveChat

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Hello Nina, Thank you for your engagement with Legal Templates. You can print/download unlimited documents once you register for the 14 day free trial. We do not charge cancellation fee. Please let us know if you require further assistance.

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Robin, if you wish to cancel your pro subscription simply login to LegalTemplates.net and click on your email which is on the top right hand corner and then click on "My Account". Scroll to the bottom where it says Plan Info, you will then see a button called "Cancel". Once you have clicked on the "Cancel" button, you will be sent to a screen that indicates that you have successfully cancelled your subscription and it will provide the date on which you will no longer have full access to our website. If you do not see this screen, your cancellation is not successful and your account will continue to auto-renew. These instructions are also located on your sales receipt. You can also talk to us via LiveChat, click on Contact Us > LiveChat, call us at 1-800-242-6680 from Monday-Friday (10AM-6PM EST) or you can email us at any time at support@legaltemplates.net. Best regards, Benjamin, C.

By Benjamin C.

Thank you for reaching out to us John. We offer 14 Day Free Trial and you can cancel within 14 days without payment obligation. https://app.legaltemplates.net/products

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LegalTemplates staff and other customers.

1 Photo for LegalTemplates