Review of LegalTemplates

info@legaltemplates.net
2018 Customer choice award

carolh486
11/19/19
Form service was good but despite my calls and letters I still have not gotten my refund for billing that occurred after I canceled. Would not recommend using them. Not worth the time and effort. Customer service is friendly but non responsive to billing matters. Stay away.
jaconh
9/9/19
Easy to use. Legal documents have never been easy to create. Would recommend to anyone looking to create a legal document on the go.
elwinac
9/8/19
Hi guys! Thanks so much for the templates. I have been able to download several documents that I needed. Will use it again next time!
mariog96
9/5/19
The legal documents site had a number of awesome legal documents. I knew I was in the right place... I think the entire process of picking out the documents, filling them out, (with their assistance) correctly and completely. I do recommend this site. Thanks!
coltw1
9/5/19
The expectation i had with this website is way beyond great. I tried out the 14 day free trial plan offer to search for a Lease/Rental Agreement that i could use for my business. It was so easy to create and the form looks absolutely professional and everything is just written out so systematically. Also, it let's you choose either in MS Word or PDF for it to be downloaded. I would certainly use your services in the future. Keep on helping people who are in need of your website.
selenam23
9/5/19
The form looks professional and I like how it's organized. It helped me print my legal forms for my leasing business. If I need any legal forms in future, I'd surely be back to this site. Thank you!
stephr22
9/5/19
Had a great time using this site -such user-friendly and has a unique style. Their customer service is accommodating and responds fast to absolutely all my inquiries. Great job!
moniqueb69
9/5/19
My friend and I was looking for a website that can help us creating documents for some personal reason. Glad we found this website, customer friendly and less hassle. My friend and I are so happy and were able to pass the documents that is needed for our lawyer in time. Thank you so much for this amazing website.
patriciaj212
9/3/19
Had a hard time looking for a site where I can use some templates for my documents. Tried Legal Templates and their customer service is great. Their website is user friendly for someone who is new to this kind of service. I would surely recommend this site to my friends and colleagues.
andreas631
9/2/19
I felt like a pro in creating and finishing up my real estate documents! It was really easy. Plus, they have the most courteous and helpful staff. Will surely share with my friends. Thank you!
melissaa211
8/29/19
This is a site you can rely on to get documents and contracts for your rental property. I am amazed that I was able to get it here for free using their 14 days free trial period. Thank you so much for your help.
luist39
8/29/19
Very easy to use..... My wife was able to created some legal documents quick and easy. Less hassle very stress free website.
danh347
8/29/19
As a secretary, I need to submit and have all papers signed up for my boss. We are new in the leasing business and sometimes, I'm asked to submit paperwork where no templates are to be found in the office. Glad that you helped me a lot from agreement papers to rental application and more. You save a lot of time and effort. Thanks to you.
megganm2
8/22/19
Thank you guys for helping me my documents. I appreciate your help for making my documents. I will surely recommend you guys and this site..!
brendas442
8/20/19
Great service, quick, efficient, and professional. User friendly system. Customer service was very accommodating. Very pleased, I will recommend this company to anyone. Thank You.
jacobw111
8/20/19
Being divorced with children, I need to have proper agreement with my x-wife about parenting plan.Able to see this website & got interested with their offered services. I contacted them first and they have explained me everything which helped me alot.Thanks, Legal Templates for making this website easy and user friendly.
mickg18
8/20/19
Easy to find legal documents that offers a 14 day free trial. What i like most about the website, is how the format works perfectly with how you prefer your document to look before printing. Also, downloadable in MS Word form which makes it a whole lot easier to edit and adding your own stuff. Keep helping your customers. Your website is great!
briannat24
8/19/19
A stress-free site that helps you deal with your legal forms! Plus, their customer service is impeccable!
mariannej17
8/19/19
This site is customer friendly. They have templates that is easy to use. Customer service is great and they always practice professionalism.
ivanp107
8/19/19
Went online, paid the trial. got the docs I need and canceled on time- that hassle free. I sure do recommend this site to everyone.
jessiee25
8/12/19
The website is very helpful and very easy to use. I tried out the 14-day trial plan and I loved it but I am not cancelling yet since I still have more documents to download.
jamesy102
8/11/19
Simple website and easy to use. Great customer service. Easily got what I needed. Great value and highly recommended.
marshallw25
8/11/19
User friendly. Their live chat agents also answered all my questions on how to go about their builder. Which ended up being very easy.
dennisc276
8/10/19
This website is fantastic! User friendly + affordable + and world class customer service. I highly recommended this website to all people out there who needs format for their businesses.
frankm608
8/4/19
People are used to writing legal documentation the old fashion way. If they ever come across this very innovative website, they would stop the old style and would stick to using websites like this one. The best one I found online so far. Hoping for more templates added.

Hello Sandy, I want to apologize for the experience you had while using our website. In order to better serve you, please provide us with your customer ID (you can locate it under Account Information) or email address you used when you registered your account. For the meantime, I wish to rectify this situation ASAP. Please contact me via e-mail so I can offer you a prompt resolution. support@legaltemplates.net, or call (800) 242-6680 Monday - Friday 10 am - 6 pm EST. I look forward to hearing from you.

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Hello Daniel, The Trial Plan is free for 14 days. Unlimited download in Word and PDF format (no water mark) and access to our complete library of personal and business legal forms with the ability to cancel at anytime if you do not need it after that period (See Terms of Use).

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Hello Mark, Please contact our customer service support, available M-F, 10 AM 6 PM EDT Phone: (800) 242-6680 Email: support@legaltemplates.net You can also contact us via LiveChat

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Hello Maria, Our customer service is available M-F, 10AM 6PM EDT Phone: (800) 242-6680 Email: support@legaltemplates.net You can also contact us via LiveChat

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Hello Nina, Thank you for your engagement with Legal Templates. You can print/download unlimited documents once you register for the 14 day free trial. We do not charge cancellation fee. Please let us know if you require further assistance.

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative

Robin, if you wish to cancel your pro subscription simply login to LegalTemplates.net and click on your email which is on the top right hand corner and then click on "My Account". Scroll to the bottom where it says Plan Info, you will then see a button called "Cancel". Once you have clicked on the "Cancel" button, you will be sent to a screen that indicates that you have successfully cancelled your subscription and it will provide the date on which you will no longer have full access to our website. If you do not see this screen, your cancellation is not successful and your account will continue to auto-renew. These instructions are also located on your sales receipt. You can also talk to us via LiveChat, click on Contact Us > LiveChat, call us at 1-800-242-6680 from Monday-Friday (10AM-6PM EST) or you can email us at any time at support@legaltemplates.net. Best regards, Benjamin, C.

By Benjamin C.

Thank you for reaching out to us John. We offer 14 Day Free Trial and you can cancel within 14 days without payment obligation. https://app.legaltemplates.net/products

By Juan A., LegalTemplates Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LegalTemplates staff and other customers.

2 Photos for LegalTemplates