Review of Sweaty Betty

Sweaty Betty reviews

litew
1/22/19

This is not a website for genuine, biological females. Guaranteed, anything that you order from this site, will not fit your biological curves correctly. On the website, appear to be more shemales masquerading as females, which is DECEPTION! Biological females are soft, small necks, shoulders align with hips, close-together eyes, vertical forehead, ears align with eyes, S curve in your back so that you can carry a child. Learn anatomy so that you will not be deceived by these decepticons pomoting female fashion.

annad191
1/21/19

SB clothes are beautifully made and great to wear, their customer service is always excellent, it is simply a great company.

elenad11
12/18/18

I am a customer at ASOS for a long time. And unfortunately, I'm done with this company after they never figure out with my refund on $450-600. That's a lot of money for me. I dropped my three packages more than a month ago. They never receive my packages therefore no refund for me because I don't gave proof of postage. They couldn't even provide me with a USPS tracking number that they usually send with the order. With that said, if you just drop your package without a proof of postage, you are losing you money. You are responsible for that and they will not help you with that and it us no matter how much you spend over there!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Sweaty Betty staff and other customers.

Sweaty Betty?