Review of Surfdome

Tel: +44 208 902 9243
shop@surfdome.com

lisam964
2/18/19

I ordered the Osprey Aura AG 65 backpack and while it did arrive, it took twice as long as their advertised shipping time. Tracking info was challenging all on its own. It stated it was in my hometown more than a week before arriving and then was shipped to the other side of the US where it sat for more than a week. When it did arrive the box was water logged and damaged heavily. Fortunately the backpack inside was alright During this time I tried calling Surfdome from the numbers listed on their web site but were unable to get through.I tried multiple times. Customer service did answer emails in timely manner, but just resent inaccurate tracking info that I already knew. Happy with the backpack and the price, but customer service and the shipping company need improvement.

lindsayc82
2/12/19

*****WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE******
I have ordered a few times from here before and for Christmas my mother purchased two pairs of vans for me and my partner . I also had a third pair from Vans official ( whom I shall stick with in future) I accidentally got the returns label mixed up and sent the Authentic Vans back to SurfDome and they was SIGNED for from a staff member, and on realising the mistake I contacted SurfDome to ask how I could get them back after a simple mis-understanding.

I received a blunt response to say sorry they they wouldn't be in a position to look for them and let me now how I can collect them from them.

So basically they are refusing to return my footware (at my expense of course) that never even came from them!! Out right Disgrace!! They do not value there customers and try and help with a simple mis-Hap. Shame on your Surf - crooks!

michaels1990
1/15/19

I was a bit worried given the reviews here, but so glad I opted to order from Surfdome. They had a great selection of products, some of the best pricing on the Internet, and I received my first order within 5 days. The delivery was in excellent condition, and the products were accurate. I have saved over $50 shopping with Surfdome!

chrish867
12/28/18

This has to be worse surf company I had ever imagined buying a surfboard from, the board came in over seas 2 inches short and they completely refuse to take it back and refund my money, they even completely stopped answering my emails. By far the worst company I've ever had to deal with. Doesn't even deserve one star. I am extremely angry with the outcome and now have a board I can't use and cant sell for the price I got it for...

darahc
12/23/18

Well what can I say about surfdome, plenty!!! I placed an order on the 28th Nov 2018 making sure I gave enough time for the Xmas presents to arrive, within 2 weeks I recieved two of the presents but the one present the most important present I ordered still to this day has not arrived. I have rang surfdome countless times and left messages, I have written countless emails, all of which with no replys, as for the customer care team in my opinion its non existent or maybe they have all disappeared out the back of the shop into the abyss, anyway the money still has not been refunded back into my account, it is now the day before Xmas eve and I am very angry at what has happened a simple email or a phone call would have been nice, I will never again purchase from surfdome again so please take heed of this review I'm a very disappointed customer

diannah37
12/21/18

Ordered item they took my money never shipped item , I sent several emails no reply ! They SUX !
Order : US217197210

FRAUD ALECT

sarahl456
12/19/18

I didn't even want to give them 1star!

Customer services are awful! Never answer the phone, the only email you get back is the automated one!
Ordered these trainers on the 3rd December as a Christmas gift and apart from the order confirmation email I've heard nothing since!

Clutching at straws I messaged them on Instagram after an explanation to which I get told the item is out of stock and I won't be getting it.

Don't bother wasting your time ordering from here! They're awful!

mariaa321
12/15/18

Very disappointed. After being a loyal customer. I never received my order and after contacting them they wrote back that apparently no one was home on the day of delivery and a message was left. This was not true, there is always someone in and no message was left. I sent another two emails, am still waiting for an answer.

nicolasm48
12/14/18

Ordered on the 2nd of december. DHL at the front door on the 10th with 2 packages but can't deliver because Surfdome paid only for one. Packages returned to Surfdome by DHL. Since the 10th trying to engage with Surfdome by all media. No luck. My sons go on ski holidays mid next week. Will Surfdome contact me and make all efforts to get us the goods on time? Holding my breadth!

nicolea156
10/26/18

I was a bit nervous to order from a site that had so many complaints, especially ordering from a different country. I had no problem. Item was exact item, correct size and great pricing. Will definitely order from Surfdome again.

marijag
8/24/18

I ordered 2 pairs of kids shoes. They sent me two in the wrong size. I phoned multiple times and left messages. No one returned my calls. Phoned UK number, left message. Again no response.
Several emails were sent. Finally received an email response after suggesting that I would follow the matter up with the ACCC. Their response was to post the shoes back for a refund (why should I pay postage ..again... when it was their fault).
Dodgy company, beware

lindam102
7/5/18

Just received my first order from this company.. Have to say I love the item and it's great quality and actually better than expected...would definitely order from them again

mikec389
4/4/18

AVOID THESE CON ARTISTS! Sold me a Northface hoodie where the the pocket pulled the material apart - spoke to another dealer near me and they agreed it needed to go to Northface. Spoke to Surfdome who asked for pictures - they then blamed me and said it wasn't covered under warrantee!? Point blank refused to sort anything or talk to Northface for me. I went to my local Northface franchise shop and they agreed there was an issue with the build, sent it off for me and it was sorted out by Northface with no issues asked due to their brilliant 2 year warrentee - buy elsewhere these guys have the customer service skills of an ant. 'Guillaume' was my rude, incompetent useless lazy oaf who simply couldn't be assed to do anything for me! DO NOT BUY HERE to save a couple of pounds, buy somewhere more reputable - the few pounds I saved has cost me 4 times this trying to get some customer service. Fuming is an understatement. If I could give 0 starts I would - I have reported them to Northface and they are so far shocked 'Surfdome' made this incorrect lazy decision on their behalf!

seanw86
2/20/18

I purchased a product from them. paid for two-day shipping and immediately called with a shipping request. after 4 days of nobody getting back to me, and my purchase having never been shipped, I email them. it takes them 2 days to get back to me to tell me that the product I purchased was sold out... are you serious? The worst customer service experience I have ever had. I will never be shopping there again, and would not recommend to anybody.

brettm41
11/16/16

I was a bit hesitant to order from a site that seems to have very few reviews and many complaints about poor communication and out of stock items.
I ordered an Ospray Farpoint 40 from Surfdome because it was $40 less than the best price I could find (Amazon, etc). Surfdome is in England and I'm in the western USA. Shipping was free so it was a fantastic deal. I ordered it on Nov. 8. It shipped the following day, and it arrived Nov. 15th. I received 5 or 6 status emails that tracked my package to my house. Very nice! My last worry was the quality of the backpack, would it be used? I'm happy to say it was a new, unopened pack with all the tags. Perfect.

I could not be happier.

dennisr49
6/21/16

Ordered a Osprey daylite, never arrived, and then had a different person responding to each email I sent. Most didn't have English as a first language and all of them responded in a way which was clear that they hadn't read my email. They might offer competitive prices but that's no good if you never receive the item and your call for a replacement/refund then goes unheeded.

leew52
1/21/16

Recently purchased 5 pairs of shorts, shoes and vest from here and found the website easy to use, the delivery was exceptionally fast and the pricing amazing.. Recommend shopping on this site every day

hilaryk1
5/19/15

Surfdome makes shopping easy. Good value and easy no quibble returns. Love it.

jacquelinek3
12/12/14

Bought about 5 items, ideal every time. Can recommend on price too.

Questions? Get answers from the Surfdome staff and other customers.

Surfdome?