Review of 88 Gear

Reedsburg, Wisconsin 53959, United States
support@88gear.com

scottc352
9/1/18

Ordered a few vests from 88 Gear. Had issues with the size chart, but they helped me out and got me the right size.

jasonp265
7/19/18

I was able to purchase an item from 88Gear that I could not find anywhere else.I searched everywhere in stores and online to no avail.One day I found 88gear website and low and behold they had the item I was searching for.I had the item in my hand the VERY next day.They have a fast and friendly staff that made it happen. A BIG THANKYOU!!

tylert32
4/10/18

Not to happy with the way website is done. If you click on mens wakeboards doesn't take you to them.

tyrello2
4/7/18

Nice flip flops great price............................................
.........................................

jessf27
3/7/18

I found what I was looking for easily. Simple check out and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend to friend and family.. sizes we're perfect. Thank you.

carlosp71
3/6/18

The item is exactly as how I was spect it, the delivery was fast and Im very happy and impressed. Definitely it was a great experience and I will keep buying more items from this seller.

willd33
3/4/18

I had payed extra for shipping but when UPS failed to pick it up on time, 88 Gear was quick to refund what I paid extra for shipping. Much appreciated!

danielc252
3/1/18

I was scoping for the double boa version but accidently bought the laced version. I dont regret my mistake as the boots fit snug with the adjustability and no hot spots so far. They're a solid pair of boots and I definitely love and definitely recommend.

isaacs44
3/1/18

I bought the OW fender kit from 88 Gear because it was the same price as the official site, but with free shipping. A couple days later I get an email saying the fender kit is on back order which will delay my delivery. I was given the option to cancel my order or proceed with the new information. I proceeded and still got my order on the tail end of the original expected delivery date. I've never had a company reach out like that to explain the situation and give me a choice. Thank you.

brandonb127
3/1/18

great price and faster than expected delivery. my daughter and I had been looking for a specific coat, and when she found it 25% lower than anywhere else it was a done deal. she was ecstatic her coat arrived 3 days earlier than expected. 5 stars, well done!

juliusk19
3/1/18

Everything went as promised item is in perfect shape !! Great website, and nothing that I could say that was bad. Thank you !

jessicaw186
2/24/18

I was very happy with my board shorts and the speed of delivery! I also really liked the octopus sticker. It's on my nalgene now!

stang33
2/23/18

Just what I needed at the right price and easy to buy I would I would recommend this product to anyone I've always had good luck purchasing from 88 gear comes quick PriceRite and a quality product

mauriceg23
1/28/18

Very knowledgeable about the products they carry and will make sure you chose the right gear. Competitive pricing and quick delivery.

jakez8
1/25/18

My package arrived well packaged and tidy with complimentary shop stickers. I was very happy with this company.

davidc669
1/16/18

Had an issue w shipping...they refunded the shipping cost. Upon receipt of the glasses, i was not happy w them, so they sent me a free return label, i chose a different pair, paid extra for 2 day shipping, they cancelled and refunded the 2 day and overnighted the new pair for free. The new pair is awesome and their customer service was great.

jeffg128
1/10/18

The Order arrived so quickly we will definitely check out 88 Gear again. Awesome selection of wakeboards and tubes.

Questions? Get answers from the 88 Gear staff and other customers.

88 Gear?