SuperStarTickets reviews

support@superstar.com

canishah
canisha h.
2/12/19

I purchased 92Q Spring Bling Festival: Cardi B, Yo Gotti, Moneybagg Yo, Blac Youngsta, Red Grant & BlocBoy JB tickets!

laurac532
Laura C.
1/2/19

The price of the tickets went up at check out. This is not right, going back could alter the rest of the ticket availability. I will probably shop with another site next time.

chelseas80
Chelsea S.
12/30/18

When calling and asking for a promo code for first time orders and they are showing online but not working and THEN STILL TELLING ME NO THERE ISNT ONE???? NOT OK!!

rogerj49
ROGER J.
12/21/18

PLS GIVE ME GOOD DEAL WITH BUCKS DISCOUNT. WE WILL GO FOR 2019 LET GO BUCKS CLOSE SEATS SEE PLAYERS BUCKS

lynni20
Lynn I.
10/13/18

I purchased Come From Away tickets! Though the fees seem exorbitant, the purchase experience was decent. I haven't gone to the play yet so I'll have a better view of the experience once that happens.

henrym143
Henry M.
10/13/18

I purchased How The West Was Won: Ice Cube, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Too Short, Warren G & Tha Dogg Pound tickets!

natalyag7
Natalya G.
10/8/18

I purchased 100.7 The Wolf's Hometown Holiday: Luke Combs, Maren Morris, Kelsea Ballerini, Brothers Osborne & Jordan Davis tickets!

kellyj109
Kelly J.
8/31/18

love the company it makes my company look great online and on social media. you bring my whole company to life .

brianb598
Brian B.
8/28/18

I purchased Outlaw Music Festival: Willie Nelson, Sturgill Simpson, Brandi Carlile & Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real tickets!

igorc15
igor c.
5/26/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Finals: Washington Capitals vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 3 tickets!

jina1
jin a.
5/23/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Finals: Washington Capitals vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 2 tickets!

kennethl57
Kenneth L.
5/21/18

don't like that the fees are no longer included in the advertised price but I still like using superstar tickets

derekc72
Derek C.
5/21/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Finals: Washington Capitals vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 1 tickets!

jenniferp288
Jennifer P.
5/3/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Semifinals: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals - Home Game 2 tickets!

igorc19
igor c.
4/30/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Semifinals: Washington Capitals vs. Pittsburgh Penguins - Home Game 2 (Date: TBD - If Necessary) tickets!

giovannih12
Giovanni H.
4/27/18

I purchased NBA Eastern Conference First Round: Washington Wizards vs. Toronto Raptors - Home Game 2 tickets!

evgeniiv
EVGENII V.
4/26/18

I purchased NBA Eastern Conference First Round: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers - Home Game 2 tickets!

terrancew10
Terrance w.
4/26/18

I purchased NBA Eastern Conference First Round: Washington Wizards vs. Toronto Raptors - Home Game 1 tickets!

michaels1144
Michael S.
4/26/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Quarterfinals: Washington Capitals vs. Columbus Blue Jackets - Home Game 3 tickets!

samanthas188
Samantha S.
4/26/18

I purchased NBA Eastern Conference First Round: Cleveland Cavaliers vs. Indiana Pacers - Home Game 1 tickets!

alyssal26
12/6/17

DO NOT PURCHASE TICKETS THROUGH SUPERSTAR TICKETS. This cannot be stressed enough.
I contacted the company to request a refund for tickets because our family has been evacuated due to a major fire currently going on in Southern California. I explained our situation and they claimed they understood. I requested a refund for the tickets, but they did NOT refund them because they care more about greed than their customers. The value of the tickets obviously has more value than their integrity and it is disgusting that they take pride in that.

michaelb608
11/16/17

Will you be refunding ticket costs given that the concert did not take place? I was not advised that this event was postponed/cancelled by you.

wesleyn9
Wesley N.
11/5/17

Promo code did not work, not sure if it was because I was shopping through Ebates maybe? If so, it should say you can't use it in that instance. Otherwise good!

timh123
10/24/17

Had trouble initially confirming my purchase but a supervisor quickly assisted to complete the transactions

parideg
10/14/17

I purchased suite tickets for Kate Perry show in DC through the personal assistance of Robert Santana. Smooth process, great seats and superb show!
Very glad I got to know you...

Hi, Sara & Moriah, Did you guys receive your tickets?In case you didnt please let us know so that we can help you.

By Paul M., SuperStarTickets Representative

Yes, Polly, its 100% Safe and we have a money back guarantee. You can read more about it here https://www.superstartickets.com/About-Us.

By Paul M., SuperStarTickets Representative

Dear Perla, Did you receive tickets? Let us know if didnt.

By Paul M., SuperStarTickets Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SuperStarTickets staff and other customers.

SuperStarTickets?