SuperStarTickets reviews

support@superstar.com

stephaniew158
Stephanie W.
5/19/19

I was at the close out of purchasing 2 tickets at $38 each before fees and it continually says unavailable. It is actually forcing me to pay more and I called twice and no one is available to assist me!

alessiom34
Alessio M.
5/9/19

I purchased NBA Western Conference Semifinals: Houston Rockets vs. Golden State Warriors - Home Game 3, Series Game 6 tickets!

loriannem1
Lorianne M.
5/6/19

I purchased NHL Western Conference Second Round: St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas Stars - Home Game 4, Series Game 7 tickets!

loriannem
Lorianne M.
5/2/19

I purchased NHL Western Conference Second Round: St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas Stars - Home Game 3, Series Game 5 tickets!

iraw25
Ira W.
5/1/19

I purchased 101WKQX Piqniq: The Lumineers, Young The Giant, Catfish and the Bottlemen, Tom Morello, AJR & Blue October tickets!

igorc22
Igor C.
4/22/19

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference First Round: Washington Capitals vs. Carolina Hurricanes - Home Game 4, Series Game 7 (If Necessary) tickets!

gaetanod4
gaetano d.
4/20/19

I purchased NBA Eastern Conference First Round: Philadelphia 76ers vs. Brooklyn Nets - Home Game 3, Series Game 5 tickets!

shahds1
Shahd S.
4/19/19

I purchased NBA Western Conference First Round: Oklahoma City Thunder vs. Portland Trail Blazers - Home Game 1, Series Game 3 tickets!

shahds
Shahd S.
4/19/19

I purchased NBA Eastern Conference First Round: Indiana Pacers vs. Boston Celtics - Home Game 1, Series Game 3 tickets!

nicholasm97
Nicholas M.
4/18/19

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference First Round: Washington Capitals vs. Carolina Hurricanes - Home Game 3, Series Game 5 tickets!

donnar327
Donna R.
4/8/19

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference First Round: Washington Capitals vs. Carolina Hurricanes - Home Game 1, Series Game 1 tickets!

canishah
canisha h.
2/12/19

I purchased 92Q Spring Bling Festival: Cardi B, Yo Gotti, Moneybagg Yo, Blac Youngsta, Red Grant & BlocBoy JB tickets!

laurac532
Laura C.
1/2/19

The price of the tickets went up at check out. This is not right, going back could alter the rest of the ticket availability. I will probably shop with another site next time.

chelseas80
Chelsea S.
12/30/18

When calling and asking for a promo code for first time orders and they are showing online but not working and THEN STILL TELLING ME NO THERE ISNT ONE???? NOT OK!!

rogerj49
ROGER J.
12/21/18

PLS GIVE ME GOOD DEAL WITH BUCKS DISCOUNT. WE WILL GO FOR 2019 LET GO BUCKS CLOSE SEATS SEE PLAYERS BUCKS

henrym143
Henry M.
10/13/18

I purchased How The West Was Won: Ice Cube, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, Too Short, Warren G & Tha Dogg Pound tickets!

natalyag7
Natalya G.
10/8/18

I purchased 100.7 The Wolf's Hometown Holiday: Luke Combs, Maren Morris, Kelsea Ballerini, Brothers Osborne & Jordan Davis tickets!

lynni20
Lynn I.
10/6/18

I purchased Come From Away tickets! Though the fees seem exorbitant, the purchase experience was decent. I haven't gone to the play yet so I'll have a better view of the experience once that happens.

kellyj109
Kelly J.
8/31/18

love the company it makes my company look great online and on social media. you bring my whole company to life .

brianb598
Brian B.
8/28/18

I purchased Outlaw Music Festival: Willie Nelson, Sturgill Simpson, Brandi Carlile & Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real tickets!

igorc15
igor c.
5/19/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Finals: Washington Capitals vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 3 tickets!

jina1
jin a.
5/16/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Finals: Washington Capitals vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 2 tickets!

derekc72
Derek C.
5/14/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Finals: Washington Capitals vs. Tampa Bay Lightning - Home Game 1 tickets!

kennethl57
Kenneth L.
5/14/18

don't like that the fees are no longer included in the advertised price but I still like using superstar tickets

jenniferp288
Jennifer P.
4/26/18

I purchased NHL Eastern Conference Semifinals: Pittsburgh Penguins vs. Washington Capitals - Home Game 2 tickets!

Hi, Sara & Moriah, Did you guys receive your tickets?In case you didnt please let us know so that we can help you.

By Paul M., SuperStarTickets Representative

Yes, Polly, its 100% Safe and we have a money back guarantee. You can read more about it here https://www.superstartickets.com/About-Us.

By Paul M., SuperStarTickets Representative

Dear Perla, Did you receive tickets? Let us know if didnt.

By Paul M., SuperStarTickets Representative

Questions? Get answers from the SuperStarTickets staff and other customers.

SuperStarTickets?