Sullivanvets.ca

Sullivanvets.ca has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Sullivanvets.ca?

“Excellent Service”

SANDRA P.
12/6/20

I am new to Surrey and had to find a new vet so I read the reviews of three vets and subsequently chose Sullivan's. I was able to get an appt immediately resulting in rectifying the medical issue. I then decided to proceed with a cleaning. The vet contacted me by phone following the exam and provided all the details on the next procedure. He phoned subsequent to the cleaning to advise of her recovery and then when I went to pick her up, the vet tech provide full details on the f/u procedures and then the vet came out with written detail for me to take. He also phoned the following day to see how my dog was doing. Unbelievable service. Thank you, I believe I chose well.

sandrap752
December 6th, 2020

This vet charged the lowest as a consult fee. They did not demand the animals medical history before granting a visit whereas another vet that I contacted would not grant an appointment until they received the medical records which would have been a 4 day delay: Friday - Tuesday. Meanwhile, my dog had to continue suffering. Sullivan's went above and beyond service and truly showed they cared about the animal and everyone is SO NICE in there. I am confident that this was a great decision.

By SANDRA P.

The factors considered when choosing this vet was location, cost of consult fee and availability of the vet for immediate service.

By SANDRA P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Sullivanvets.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Sullivanvets.ca?

Have a question about Sullivanvets.ca?