Review of StyleTribute

Tel: + 65 8198 4514
info@styletribute.com

felicitys3
11/10/18

I love fashion, therefore I absolutely adore Style Tribute.. Staff provide amazing customer service.. Products are of excellent quality and unique style. I highly recommend this fashion website.

stephaniej109
8/7/18

Claudia and the staff provides excellent customer service throughout your entire selling experience. I needed ST to come within a days notice and they moved their schedule to accomodate me!

yokoh1
11/2/17

I often buy from this site since most of the products are in excellent conditions and there are so many nice products and also prices are very good. I highly recommend this website.

juliet274
11/1/17

famous designers for less price. second handed but good quality. very fun to shop at this store!! it is hard to find a second handed designer clothes in Singapore. good location also. I will come back for sure!

jamiew78
10/31/17

I visited the new pop up store at Suntec. It s great !!
I went back home with a new pair of shoes :) :)

lij20
10/25/17

I recommend Styletribute as a platform that is great for both sides of the coin - customers, sellers and its contribution to the community of sustainable fashion advocates.

andreas419
10/18/17

Like the same as the other negative comments the white glove service left me at the point of wanting to go to the small claims.. Unresponsive, an excuse for everything and years before I could get a result of getting my items back.. then more excuses how they couldn't seem to desposit the funds to my acc which hadn't changed from day one.. Mickey Mouse outfit at best.. if you're a seller go elsewhere they're not worth your energy..

catherinec13
9/8/17

The White Glove service is a joke. They took several days to confirm they have picked up my bags, and then a few more days to take very bad photos of them. I provided the names of the models of my bags in my email - and they proceeded to ignore this and describe them in generic terms like "white shoulder bag". Some great marketing value-add this is - how would anyone know which model and whether these bags are authentic? And the worst, they low-balled me and offered me 20% of the retail price of brand new with tag bags. Don't waste your time with them. They are slow, they have no marketing expertise and the rates they offer you is laughable.

sixseveno1
1/16/16

Starting to feel like a fraud from the seller perspective.

Inquired about items on consignment, no reply after 1 month of confirming receipt of email.
Looked up their Facebook page and Facebook has posted account closure notices.

Seller beware.

cheeno
4/14/15

As a first time buyer, I had an amazing experience with this site. They offer preloved and new luxury items at great prices. Placed an order and within 2 days, mailman was at the door. My only concern is the size chart. They should give more specific measurement details as sizing clearly differs from one item to another. Nevertheless, great company and will definitely buy again :D

Hi Carol, Thank you for reaching out. Yes, all the products are authentic. The pieces are preloved, the reason for which the prices are so competitive. Each item goes through a rigorous inspection and authentication before it is shipped to the end buyer. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us at info@styletribute.com. Kind regards, The StyleTribute Team

By stephanie c., StyleTribute Representative
Questions? Get answers from the StyleTribute staff and other customers.

StyleTribute?