Steven Wick

Steven Wick has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Steven Wick also ranks 399th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Steven Wick?

“Excellent Customer Service and Great Quality”

Glo M.
5/14/19

I truly cant say enough wonderful things about Steven Wick. I have been a customer for at least a year now, bought dresses for weddings, cocktails and other formal engagements and have had no regrets. I recommend this site to all my friends and any interested customer.

glom1
May 14th, 2019
tanyah60
October 23rd, 2018
Was impressed with the accurate fit off my dress. It was definitely not cheap material. All my guest loved my outfit

Questions? Get answers from the Steven Wick staff and other customers.

angelao58
Angela O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Steven Wick?

Have a question about Steven Wick?