Review of StarbucksStore

Tel: 1-800-STARBUC (1-800-782-7282)
StarbucksStore@starbucks.com

matthewf18
9/8/18

If you want a good cup of coffee you can get it at Starbucks, I had a Verona today that put hair on my tongue but I had to take a mortgage out on my house to pay for it

tonym196
3/12/18

No true American or Canadian would throw their war vets overboard for cheap labour profts and NWO Communism. Disgusting.

THE ONLY REASON Starbucks has the opportunity to set up their Commie Coffee shops is because real Americans fought and died for the US Consitution to ensure our children would live better lives.

If you can't stand up for the freedom of your children and grandchildren, then you should read up on reincarnation because evidence is overwhelming that you are those kids. You will be imprisoned in the nightmare you think isn't of immediate concern.

Do you really think freedom is a good price to pay for Starbucks Communist NWO swill? If so, watch this 13 min interview: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

maryh62
4/6/17

I used to love Starbucks, both their brick and mortar and their online store. However, In recent years, I have experienced a sharp decline in quality, both in their products and in their service. Yet their prices continue to climb. Their online store seems to have low inventory and when they do have a product I like in stock, shipping is slow. As for their coffee, I have found several brands whose flavors I prefer with lower prices.

abrahamm32
2/20/17

Firstly , the Starbuck's in the Queen center mall is lacking in customer service .
The associates RUSH you without so much as wishing you a Good-Day - they don't make eye contact and when they do they have an attitude as if "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE, SO MOVE ON "
In two years that I've gone once a week they have never once gotten my order correct , It's just coffee with a few topping's and yet they just don't get it .
My final trip I had just left a Jewelry store after picking up a chain and hearing from the manager "don't go to that Starbuck's " they won't get it right.
Well, it happened again except this time , I said, "Excuse me you got my order wrong again and they pulled it from hand trashed it and made the same incorrect drink" I laughed out loud and trashed it in their basket and called Discover to dispute the charge. $7.50 add's up however , if my order was correct I wouldn't mind paying it .
To add insult to injury Starbucks.com never responded once to any of my emails .
The associates could care less and just pretended as if I was never their . I never have that issue in their 63rd dv store and the CS is amazing.
I no-longer go to any Starbucks but if I was going it would be to the Regopark 63rd Dv store. They actually remember me and greet me with a smile everyday that I went during the Summer and Winter.

micheles4
10/15/16

I put $25 on my Gold card with my debit card. (At a store). The next day, there were 2 more $25 charges. Of course I don't notice for weeks. I don't even notice until I go to get coffee and they say I that I don't have any loot on my card. Huh? I look at my account online and see that it was all spent on Starbucks.com. I contact Starbucks, where the complete disinterested CSR said her records don't go back that far (two months?) and for me to go into the store where I added the money. That was another huge run around and they said to call Starbucks.

So I got ripped off. I stole a few packs of splenda but we're still not square and I'll never drink starbucks again.

andrews179
8/18/16

People seem to LOVE to trash Starbucks, most likely because of its ubiquity and success. The quality of their coffees is excellent. It dies seem that the prices for accessories are a little elevated, but not when compared with, say, Williams and Sonoma. The critics of everything Starbucks are tiresome. If they do not like the company, then shut up and go elsewhere!

shannonk17
3/20/16

The Starbucks App was not working, which is what I use to pay for my items and the Barista was very unpleasant about it. She told me just to leave and come back when I had a different form of payment. I found her attitude to be very unpleasant and off putting.

jaked47
2/18/16

I just don't understand why there are so many negative comments. I happen to think it's gorgeous. Their customer service (as well as coffee) is great! Thanks

annal81
8/16/15

I went to many starbucks in Abu dhabi, but something bad with the flavor tea and milk, it tastes so bad so I stop going there and tried to report it to the region manager, but he was careless and didnt bother to do anything

amik2
7/15/15

Went to Glendale Arizona Starbucks inside the arrowhead Mall...
Make sure you check your receipt before you leave and then be sure to check your bank statement later on. I purchased a 3 dollar tea two nights ago and now I have a $50 charge on my account. When I brought this to the attention to the store 'manager' Kasia she apparently forgot all of her managerial training and actually accused me of lying in front of a store full of customers and my two children. She was rude, condescending and unable to admit she was wrong all the way till the end. Luckily I was able to get ahold of their regional manager Trixie who actually was trained to manage customer complaints and responded with as if she cared and was determined to get to the bottom of the issue. I will let you know how it actually turns out. Tea was okay but I will avoid if I have to deal with the untrained and uncaring staff at this Starbucks.

pennym8
11/21/14

What happened to your flavor? 3 times I have gotten a mocha & the choc tastes so bad I habe given up :( same store in the smiths groc. layton utah. The other store's I go to are tasty but I will pass on this one. They lack cs care too :(

justind43
9/17/14

Starbucks at camp plenty & Soledad rd in Santa Clarita CA

Went in to get my wife her Starbucks fix which is pretty simple... Venti Carmel Frappuccino with no whip cream and was astonished at the attitude I received from the cashier. So I walked my way down to the end of the bar where you pick up your drinks. When my drink came up it was covered in whip cream (this is pretty standard for Starbucks). I told the female that there was not supposed to be whip cream and asked that she knock it off the top of the drink. Again rolled eyes and attitude were the answer to my question... She quickly turned knocked / dumped the whip cream out along with one fifth of the drink. I was handed back the drink that she neglected to wipe down so now I had sticky wet hands... I left the store not wanting to make a scene and figured my wife could live with it... I got home, gave my wife her drink and then was told it was the worst Frappuccino she had ever had. I took a sip and the drink was slightly better than terrible... but not much. Normally I would not write on a site like this but it seems this treatment is becoming very familiar to me when I visit Starbucks and figured I would say my piece. I wish I could say I am never going back there but the truth is when its good its good and occasionally Starbucks gets it right.

wilmar1
7/2/14

At the Star Bucks store in Westchester 90045, across from the shopping center, an Employee (Priya Kanwar) gave friendly and wonderful service with a smile. Definitely will return to that particular starbucks for a friendly smile and a good cup of Tea.

at272
3/19/13

Don't ever try to make an order through the StarbucksStore.com. My order says it's been shipped and it's still showing as "label created" but package not at UPS since 3/4/13. Customer support has been less than helpful. I just want my order!
Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website.

sharronl
6/6/12

what can I say... love it. love it. love it.

Try the teas, I know starbucks is known for generic goods, but their stuff is great.
Sharron.

steven78
12/29/10

Very useful site to receive your items if you are not in US and buying from US based merchant. My friend buy few gifts for me on christmes and send them at my UK address. He lives in US and I live in UK. It is very difficult for him to first receive the items and then ship them to me. I received my gifts in very nice packing. Nice job viaddress

rafaelm
1/21/10

Terrible service from a Starbucks rude employee.
This morning I went to a Starbucks store at Biscayne Blvd & 69 St. in Miami, FL. to buy a Chai Tea about 8:45 am, 01/02/2010
I am very displeased with my service at Starbucks this morning, I asked for a Chai Tea Latte but I got a regular Chai Tea "Tazo®" ($1,45 + tax). and I was charged for a tall Chai Tea Latte ($2,95 + tax), When I went to ask the employee about it, he answered With a rude manners, "I DO NOT HOW MUCH I CHARGED YOU" then he turned his face "with a bad attitude" to his friend he was talking to.

Questions? Get answers from the StarbucksStore staff and other customers.

StarbucksStore?