Ssuk Direct

Ssuk Direct has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ssuk Direct ranks 34th among Toys Other sites.

How would you rate Ssuk Direct?

“Fab service”

Nicola W.
8/2/20

Order a ride on tractor for my son and it arrived the day after, really didn't expect it to turn up so quick. Thanks xx

nicolaw56
finnw5
August 2nd, 2020
Best gift for my son. It's tough trying to get him off the tractor. Well worth the money very happy customer
lewisw90
August 4th, 2020
Really quick delivery only ordered yesterday I would use again without any worries. I appreciated the little freebie also
phild493
August 2nd, 2020
Ladder came yesterday. Used today and it does the job it's intended for
I appreciated the phone call from James to let me choose the day of delivery because it was such a big item. Will use again definitely

Questions? Get answers from the Ssuk Direct staff and other customers.

jamesd1902
james d.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ssuk Direct?

Have a question about Ssuk Direct?