Review of SportsAuthority

Tel: 1-888-801-9164
customerservice@thesportsauthority.com

erniet6
11/30/15

Had ordered a mountain bike and to make a long story short,I was not getting the bike I had ordered. I contacted their customer service management and it was resolved to my satisfaction. Any company can make a mistake, but when they admit it and make it right and apologize for the error I think they deserve credit. Too often today companies will not admit their errors or make things right. I found out that Sports Authority is a quality organization. Ernie Thomas

ericb77
2/12/15

Great deals on golf drivers with about 50% of MSRP; I do not know how they do it but I do know the clubs are legit.

bobu3
11/11/14

I have been buying my tennis shoes from sports authority for years now as they have some of the best prices around and a great return policy if they do not fit right.

marthaj11
9/27/14

I had a bad experience after shopping a softshell jacket from them. I gave good amount for it but it was not good as they described it. It was of poor stitching. I regret that I chosen this site to buy my softshell jacket. Please don't go for this site.

kimd27
7/14/14

Their site is straightforward, and their customer service is incredible. I had a shipping issue that was a problem with the mail service, but they offered to send a duplicate of the item directly to a different address that day. Hard to beat, in my eyes. If there's anything sports/exercise-related, I'd definitely suggest trying Sports Authority.

williamk61
7/9/14

Super ridiculous cheap prices on tennis rackets as compared to my club. I feel like I have been getting ripped off for years now seeing the prices sports authority charges and what I should have been paying for years

davidg141
4/13/14

I rarely trust online stores as I do not like returning my sporting equipment. I have bought many items including rackts from them and they have all worked well for me.

carlosv3
5/26/12

GOOD SITE TO BUY FROM. I had great experiences buying Soccer Cleats. They not only gave me best prices online, but also refunded me price difference when they lower price...like a price match.

38 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the SportsAuthority staff and other customers.

SportsAuthority?