Bowler's Paradise reviews

roberth1181
ROBERT H.
3/16/19

So far every thing was pretty easy, now I have to wait to receive my order before making any other purchases but so far satisfied.

zacheryw11
Zachery W.
3/15/19

Been a customer for many years. Never been disappointed. Always the best products with fast shipping.

mercyb8
Mercy B.
3/15/19

Pretty pleased with the process, simple and easy to understand instructions, great price hopefully when I receive the products they will be a good value for my money!

darwinq
Darwin Q.
3/15/19

have never had any issues with any product that I have purchased and has usually been delivered before the expected date

chrisr550
Chris R.
3/13/19

I was looking around for an upgrade, when I found this website, I noticed it had the best deals between three other sites. It shipped out really fast, and I will definitely recommend this site to anyone.

sandrac382
Sandra C.
3/12/19

waiting for label to return and exchange shoes, thought I would get return label in email but guest not

ryanm212
Ryan M.
3/12/19

Found everything I was looking for and the price wasn’t that expensive would be buying from paradise again

alanl165
Alan L.
3/11/19

I do like the layout of your website, products easy to find and good selection.. Unpleasant shipping cost because of a small order, next time will look product elsewhere that has less of shipping cost

donalda51
Donald A.
3/10/19

I have bought several balls including a golden jackal and other stuff as well and you always have the best price, but I use to get bowling bucks good on my next purchase, so why don't I get them any more.

lavernm11
LAVERN M.
3/9/19

Just wish i had a couple more for balls at home when i think i need a change from the one's at my bowling house.

ktsl
KTS L.
3/9/19

This is a company that seems to care about customer satisfaction and goes well beyond the lip service stage.

leslieh153
Leslie H.
3/9/19

It was easy to shop. I think more pictures of products like bowling bags would be helpful to the buyer.

daveh312
Dave H.
3/9/19

Bowlers Paradise offers no delivery charges and I received my merchandise a day earlier than scheduled

patricet12
Patrice T.
3/7/19

This is the first time using this site. It was very easy to find what I was looking for. How likely am i to return will be determined when I receive my purchase. But I don't see any problems so far/.

chrisc505
Chris C.
3/6/19

Customer service was very helpful in getting the account restored and my bowling bucks, finding and ordering is always easy with this site.

matthewa127
Matthew A.
3/4/19

Bowlers Paradise was awesome. Great price and wonderful communication on delivery. Delivery was quick and the kept me informed along the way. I would use them again.

gregoryn39
Gregory N.
3/4/19

Bowlers Paradise has always had great customer service I cant remember my saleswoman's name but she was a joy and pleasure to do business with!

haroldg50
HAROLD G.
3/4/19

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR A GOOD DEAL ON A QUALITY BALL. I BELIEVE THIS HAMMER SCANDAL/S BALL WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO MY BAG FOR SOMEWHAT DRY LANES.

kehank
Kehan K.
3/4/19

Delivery was on time but the ball was cracked. I contacted bowlersparadise.com right away and they sent me a call tag and are replacing the ball right away. So far, good customer service.

johnm2779
JOHN M.
3/3/19

Great buy, shot 744 after first use on ball, we'll try a different ball and house to see how it works.

mellissaw2
Mellissa W.
3/2/19

I admit that I was skeptical of the quality of the bag when I ordered because of the price. I was pleasantly surprised. Very nice and sturdy bag. Highly recommend it!

bethc348
Beth C.
3/1/19

I have always found what I was looking for, except the little book that u can keep your games on by the inning

frankw185
Frank W.
2/28/19

Fast shipping great checkout good qaulity items couldn't be happier with my new ball! I recommend this place for my bowling needs.

joed304
Joe D.
2/27/19

everything was quick and easy except non of the coupon codes good til april 2019 would work. And I had one for 30% of from retail me not. So disappointed in that.

denab22
DENA B.
2/27/19

There was a promotion for 20% off if you bundled with the shoes and bag, which was great, but I needed a wide shoe and couldn't get the 20% off unless I chose one of the shoes listed. I thought that was unfair. Otherwise, my online experience was great. I'll update when my items arrive.

Questions? Get answers from the Bowler's Paradise staff and other customers.

Bowler's Paradise?