Quad-Skates.co.uk

Quad-Skates.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Quad-Skates.co.uk also ranks 32nd among Sporting Goods Other sites.

How would you rate Quad-Skates.co.uk?

“If only all skate shops were like this... Dont got anywhere else”

M A.
2/21/15

My old bauer skates broke at the bottom and I was looking for a replacement so I went to eBay and bought a second hand pair. These were the wrong size and didn't feel right... The liner was all skinny and I ended up junking them in the bin. I searched for a new pair of skates and found a few sites selling bauer copies.... The I found these guys... The holy grail of bauer old school quad skates. I'm so pleased I called Steve and chatted through my needs, the skating I wanted to do... My whole world has been rocked with a new pair of bauer nexus 3000 custom quad skates... I don't want to take them off... They are way tooooo comfortable and I'm getting fit again. I cannot endorse or recommend highly enough the quality work, personal friendly service and true professionalism of this genuine old school skate company. If you're looking for a pair of bauer quad roller skates, there is no where else to go. Truly amazing.

mikea48
February 21st, 2015

Tip for consumers: Very friendly to speak to on the phone and okay with email replies... Dont buy from eBay... Go to these guys for genuine bauer gear and you can't go wrong.

Questions? Get answers from the Quad-Skates.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quad-Skates.co.uk?

Have a question about Quad-Skates.co.uk?