SpiritCrafts.net

SpiritCrafts.net has a consumer rating of 1.45 stars from 20 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SpiritCrafts.net also ranks 47th among Candles sites. The most common issues with SpiritCrafts.net are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate SpiritCrafts.net?

“Spiritcraft follows through.”

Barb c.
7/22/18

Ive places 3 orders with this company and each time it has been a positive experience. The third time it took one week longer for my product to arrive, but when I contacted them via email, they were professional and answered my concerns. Two days later my order arrived in perfect condition. Very happy.

“Sub-par product”

Cynthia K.
1/30/20

I ordered three 1.5" X 9.6" round metal candle mold (order # 36874). Two of the three leaked where the tube met the base. I e-mailed for instructions on how to return for replacement and never heard back. I e-mailed again and the e-mail was undeliverable. I've made two orders to this place, the first one took an eternity to deliver (holiday and death in the family) and the second is described above. So far they're not looking so good to me anymore.

cynthiak245
January 30th, 2020
sirs6
February 12th, 2020
Worst,

Paid extra for faster shipping, and they do not reply. Save yourself the stress and do not buy from these people.
joshy2
May 19th, 2015
I've ordered from spiritcrafts several times & they always take forever to ship. I ordered molds from China on the same day that I ordered molds from spiritcrafts & the molds from China got here yesterday. Still nothing from spiritcrafts. I make alot of novelty candles so I use plastic 2 piece molds quite often. I wish there were more sites that offered these molds so I didn't have to resort to ordering from spiritcrafts again. I have to agree with most of these reviews, their customer service is terrible & the time it takes them to ship orders is well past ridiculous. If anyone knows of an alternative mold supplier I would love to hear about them.
hilaryb33
November 5th, 2019
My order confirmation on 10/21/19 stated that the order would ship in 2-3 days. It's been 15 days and no response to my emails, no tracking number, no product. I just filed a dispute with my cc issuer. So...they will have to refund my money AND pay a chargeback fee.
barbc45
July 22nd, 2018
jeanetter46
June 3rd, 2019
After picking out the little mold the children wanted, I ordered it; the colorant and plaster from a different company. The colorant and plaster came, but no amount of emails, messages, unanswered phone messages could get them to fulfill the order I paid for. A woman who worked there would leave a message they would send and offer various excuses why they didn't. Last time she promised they would arrive and once again, kids were let down. I finally had to explain some adults just lie. This place is low. CC gave our money back. I will order crafts for the handicapped children from another company!
pennyg50
February 12th, 2019
I'm sad to write it, but I don't know why they bother pretending to be helpful when they're not. I received some of what I ordered, but whoever packed the box left the bottle of mold cleaner open during shipping which means it completely emptied during shipping. The box reeked as did the entire contents of the too large box, which was packed in a careless and unprofessional manner. The few items I received were loosely put in the bottom of the box with wads of crumpled newspaper placed on top. Nothing was individually wrapped. They were extremely slow to respond to emails, and when they did, they were laden with apologies and promises. They used to be a reliable company when I ordered from them twenty years ago, but no longer.

Tip for consumers: I would advise finding another source for candlemaking supplies. This company is unreliable and unprofessional.

rocioj2
June 29th, 2018
I made an order 11 days ago, and I tried to contact them through the website "send email" but it does not work... So I just replied to the purchase confirmation I received back then, asking for tracking information. Hope they answer promptly because this wait costs me money. Otherwise, I will need my money back.
lorim92
March 9th, 2017
Spiritcraft has a nice selection and at one time were a good company, However, NOT anymore...They have gone from bad to worse.. This Is by far the worst company in the history of America. Your order will not arrive for months, and when it does finally get to you, its only a couple pieces, not the entire order , which takes another couple months to receive. Natasha always has a weather related "woe is me" story ready to give you. I will Never order from them again.
susanm291
March 25th, 2017
It is wire fraud when someone takes payment and not give product, this is a felony. Also mail fraud , and that's a felony, a lawyer needs to contact spritcraft customers, and end this scam.
sonc6
March 3rd, 2017
This is just a follow-up to my original post. I have not had a chance to provide an update...so here it is: After several conversations with Natasha, she said "I want to make this right". I was surprised, but had little expectations, still I went along, she said she will not charge me for the order because they messed up, and she really wanted to make things right. I told her, I am willing to pay for the molds if they meed my specs, as we discussed and as per by drawing/dimensions etc. I told I would not be happy taking something without paying for it, even if they took forever, if they produced a good product, its fair to pay for it.

Anyway, when the order arrived, the molds were dirty, not a big deal, I took one and measured it, it was off by 1/4", I took another it was off by a little more then 1/4" in and all were uneven, and one was badly crushed/caved in/dented etc.

I called Natasha, she said they did their best, and said that she had sent a check in the package. at first I did not see the check, when I did find the check, it was not a full refund, it was half the amount they charged to my credit card.

When I called Natasha, she did not answer. I did however receive an email from Jim, the owner, probably her husband or boyfriend, Anyway, in the email he wrote that he had called his "colleagues" in the industry, and all told him that I was a bad customer. which is a Joke, I laughed and responded by letting him know, that I've never purchased molds from anyone one else in the past, because I made my own, and I've never had a problem like this before., and that as a business owner he should be ashamed of himself for making up stories.

Anyway, its always good to research before we buy online, and as important to post when suppliers don't provide products and services as presented, this way we help each other.

Happy 2018 All!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away....make your own molds...

angiec28
August 17th, 2016
My order never came and they don't answer the phone.
soniac21
April 9th, 2016
I live in Australia and ordered $362 ($550 AU) of supplies from Spiricrafts on 5/9/15. On the 28/10/15 I have a printed confirmation that said shipped. However, when products arrived at the end of October 2015, over half were missing - with no communication at all from spritcrafts regarding delays or timeframes for delivery. Despite communication such as this:

The order has been completely filled with no substitutions. We are working on updating tracking information now. You should receive an email with this information shortly if you haven't already.

I have since received another parcel in January in response to numerous emails and phone calls (international) and $59 worth of the order is still yet to be delivered. This is seven months on and I have still not received:
Square Pillar Candle Mould - 3.76 x5 - $14.99
TriangleTaper Candle Mould 1 1/8 x 2 x 15 - $20.99
Designer Candles for all Occasions (book) - $7.99
Large Flat Braided Wick - 50ft - $7.20
Advanced Dip and Carve (Book) - $7.99.

On the 24th February I received this email (following numerous emails and phone calls - to which they say phone lines have been down due to storms):

I am so sorry about this. I had the packing sheet in front of me when I answered you and was certain that there was nothing missing from your packages. We will issue a refund for these items and we will also ship them out to you. We are terribly sorry for the mistake.

But you guessed it - still no refund and no products delivered. As it has now been over seven months since this saga started, I am not hopeful of resolving this. However, all I can do is warn others - Don't waste your time or money buying from Spiritcrafts. If my experience is anything to go by - you will regret the day you add items to your cart in the hope of ever receiving them.
davec80
July 23rd, 2015
You have taken my money and I receive no response from emails nor telephone messages. This is unacceptable and I will not let this go by.
kendrab5
September 14th, 2013
They took my order Aug 30, payment received.... I also ordered other items from another company in the Same State, received the other companies items with in DAYS! AS of Date I Still have my PAID Items in limbo statement said Shipping Pending! When I called multiple times they NEVER answered nor returned my Calls, sent an email they NEVER Replied... So Glad I did this through PayPal other wise they would have my money and No Product sent.
mariahs2
January 18th, 2012
I thought the candle mold selection was great, they claimed they had Pourette's molds, or something. I've used Pourette before they went bankrupt, and am just getting back into candle making. So, I ordered from them. They are the worst molds I've ever used. With Pourette, you could tape them, pin them, whatever, and you didn't have leakage issues. With spiritcraft, no matter what I do, they leak terribly, and their reasoning is that I didn't buy the specific candle clamps FROM THEM, and that no one who buys those has ANY problem, even though for ages people have used things other than mold clamps specific to the use. They were cool to begin with, even though it took awhile to get my order (small order, maybe $30). I've found another site that is much more helpful, and I haven't even ordered from them yet. And what do you know, their suggestions are along the lines of what I've been doing all along...problem is, they're STILL leaking!
tammyf1
February 25th, 2011
Ordered from this co on Jan 9, 2011 and have yet to get what I paid for. They don't answer the phone and if and when they do answer emails, they are rude and don't do what they say they will. They are the BIGGEST SCAM and liars who shouldn't even be in business!
tylers2
February 16th, 2011
I ordered 7 plaster molds and other craft supplies from Spiritcratfts.net, in Jan 2011, I was promised shipping in 3 to 5 days, up to 10 days worst case scenario. They never shipped the order, I was still waiting well into Feb 2011. They never answered emails, they never answer the phone, they are always closed, you have to leave a message. Finally after repeated calls they left me a message on voice mail, that the order was shipped Priority Mail, (3 days), & they would send me the tracking number, ..over a week later no tracking numbers, no shipment. Finally a week later they answered the phone, I spoke to the woman who works there, she assured me they shipped the order, she would call me back the next day,with the tracking numbers...well I called her the next day...of course no tracking numbers, then she said it was shipped & came back, ..I told her to stop lying, the shipment was never sent, who was she kidding. I told her I filed a complaint with the California Att General & Interstate commerce commission, & notified my credit card company to get my funds back.

This company is the VERY WORST company I have ever encountered online EVER!!!!, very shady, very unprofessional, very untruthful, AVOID SPIRITCRAFTS AT ALL COSTS...all you get for your money here is aggravation & NOTHING ELSE...they waste your time.....complete fraud...
kerrim
October 1st, 2009
I just wanted to post a warning to anyone who is considering ordering from SpiritCrafts.net.

I placed an order with them....and I am still trying to get it correct. They sent incorrect merchandise....POOR Customer Service. They are very DEMEANING to their customers; they do not answer their phone, nor do they reply to emails in a timely manner (within 24 hours). Being an internet company, that is pretty bad.

Also, this company charged my cc WITHOUT AUTHORIZATION!! It is illegal to keep card numbers on file...they not only did, but charged my card.

I could go on, but I won't.

STAY CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY.....BAD, BAD, BAD!!!!
taylork18
November 10th, 2015
I want to say thanks to OBOH EDOKU love temple for everything so far. To everyone who doesn’t believe in spell, I was one of those ones at first. I wasn’t quite sure if I wanted to do this since I’ve tried others so-called spells casters and they did not work and was a waste of my time and money. However, when I read through the testimonials of other people at this website and after I talked to dr edoku who answered all my questions and was very nice about everything, I decided to give it a try. I figured it would be my last try to get my guy back. So my story is that I was at my office when the guy I am in love with told me that he wasn’t in love with me and never will be and that he didn’t want to speak or see me again, especially since he was talking to this other girl. When I talked to Dr edoku, he let me know which spells would be most appropriate for me and I chose the ones that was to get him back to me and stay with me and want to marry me. As soon as he started on the spells, my guy came back in to my life! It was a miracle to me and I’m so thankful for that. Things have been going well, and pretty much according to what Dr edoku the spell is done. I’m still waiting for the spells to completely manifest, but with all that has happened so far I’m very happy because given only two months ago in March, if you asked me or my friends if I would have participated how this happen no one will ever believe it,were right now every thing is all right. To contact him via email: *******@hotmail.com or call now *******525

They ripped off a group of handicapped children who ordered one of their molds to do a craft project for helping with their small motor skills in mixing color, stirring, and pouring. Never sent the mold after weeks of calling, begging, emails, messages, and texts!

By Jeanette R.

forever...they buy from india, so try to get it direct.

By son c.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SpiritCrafts.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SpiritCrafts.net?

Have a question about SpiritCrafts.net?