Ethel & Co.

Ethel & Co. has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ethel & Co. ranks 17th among Candles sites.

How would you rate Ethel & Co.?

“Fabulous candles, reasonably priced”

Bryony D.
1/13/20

Lovely vegan, soy candles which have beautiful and interesting fragrances, Coastal being my absolute favourite SO FAR! Love the wax melts too, having just bought the jar of hearts in Coastal. Thank you! X

bryonyd2
January 13th, 2020

carolyng191
September 15th, 2019

Have loved Ethel & Co candles for some time now, they burn evenly and smell heavenly. So I had no hesitation in purchasing the advent candles and keepsake box.
The box was personalised for us and I now can't wait for Dec to start the countdown to Christmas.

kayc199
October 8th, 2019

My order contained gifts for friends, not for me sadly! However the service was super speedy no issues and great communication - will be purchasing again! - for me this time! :)

Questions? Get answers from the Ethel & Co. staff and other customers.

corinam23
Corina M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ethel & Co.?

Have a question about Ethel & Co.?