Review of Spiral Haircase

Spiral Haircase reviews

clarar37
9/18/18

This olive oil and jojoba hair product is mainly for all tou wonderful ladies out there who struggle with curly and frizzy hair.

laurag7
10/20/10

Well as I said in my previous review, I would contact the Better Business Bureau if I didn't hear from them. Well, I didn't hear from them, (as of then, anyway) and I did contact the BBB. Finally, they came out of the woodwork, after telling them directly and through the BBB that I want the order cancelled, and they said that my emails were delievered to an unattended box, and they shipped the order, anyway. I told the post office that I refuse to to accept the package, and now I see they charged my credit card. My next step is to dispute the charge. To top matters off, their website in not available. Also, on a few of the correspondences that I have received since they shipped the order, they included a phone number, which of course is not in service. They definitely lost my business, if they should ever appear again. It's too bad that a company that was once a pleasure to do business with has gone downhill.

joyceo1
10/7/10

Avoid this place! I placed an order and got confirmation for shipping via USPS. Shipment never arrived and when I looked it up on the USPS website it said only the "info" TO ship was received. It went on for weeks and weeks - I wrote them and they never, ever answered. Finally, I got my credit card company involved and voila! - I received items altho' I really wanted a refund because I had long procured them from another company when I saw what was happening. However, I thought sending the stuff back would just be another headache so I kept them. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL PLACE

jcs
10/2/10

Can somebody tell me how to contact these people. Their phone number does not work they do not respond to e-mails. I have returned my order the refused it. How do you do business like this?

davidc23
9/21/10

I got what I ordered, though it took a week longer than the other haircare products site I ordered from the same day. But their customer service was non-existent. They have no phone number, just a form you can fill out. I filled out this form to ask when my products would eventually ship, and then to notify them of a typo in my address. I never got a response. Their prices aren't as good as other similar sites, but they had a product I couldn't find elsewhere so I used them. I won't use them again.

lizan
12/16/09

Worst customer service ever! Cannot get a hold of anyone. Tried to cancel my order because it too them forever to fufill it and they sent it anyway!

I ordered from this company about a year or so ago and had no problems...My how things have changed this time around. I ordered products from www.spiralhaircase.com about 4 weeks ago. After 2 weeks with no product I emailed their customer service. I stated that I wanted an updated on the order within 24 hours or I would be cancelling the order. That same day I received an email from spiralhaircase.com that included a USPS tracking number. I tracked the "shipment" via the USPS website with the number I received from the company. It stated that USPS was informed by the company that there was an order to go out, but they never received it for shipping. I went to the website tonight to try and email them or call them to complain and what do you know....they website is no longer up and running and their phone number just rings and rings with no answer. Mind you, www.spiralhaircase.com charged my debit card the $60 for the product the day they sent me the USPS tracking number. This place is a joke and their "40% off moving sale" is a scam. I'm going to try and work with my bank tomorrow to try and get the money refunded since the charge is fraudulent. If www.spiralhaircase.com does get their website back up and running, DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!

By Lindsey C.
Questions? Get answers from the Spiral Haircase staff and other customers.

Spiral Haircase?