Review of Spilsbury

Tel: 1-800-772-1760
service@spilsbury.com

carolh180
12/6/17

This is the worse company I have ever dealt with. They are a ripoff! DO NOT order from them! Never received my order. After 4 weeks of waiting, I was told today that my order WAS LOST IN THE MAIL!!! Really???

loenc
12/3/17

So this was my first order to get gifts for recipients BEFORE Thanksgiving as well as ON Thanksgiving day. Ordered 2 weeks before Thanksgiving. Checked mail every day, no delivery. I emailed multiple times. No answer until I "yelled" at them scolding for not getting back. Finally, they responded saying that it would be shipped as soon as possible. Hadn't even been shipped. Waited, waited, 5 days passed, emailed them again. I complained, and they had NOT sent yet! I expressed my disgust with hem which I do not often do. And they apologized promising to RUSH/SPEED MAIL it to me to receive ASAP. That was well over a week ago. I thought it would come the day after they promised me rush mail.

I emailed again, disgusted. They said (different staff member) saying that I would receive it in 5-7 days from their email that day!!!! Do NOT buy from them. I was relieved to see that I was not the only one scammed by and lied at from them endlessly.

marthac64
3/7/17

I ordered four puzzles online from Spilsbury on Feb. 8. After two phone calls and their explanation that they had changed warehouses and were having problems, I learned that they had started "reprocessing" my order. After two weeks I finally got the order on March 4. I will NEVER order from this online vendor again. All they offer is excuses--no customer service whatsoever.

marshar10
1/3/17

I ordered an item from an eBay seller, oscon.us.azl8pxqh, on 11/29. The listing indicated it would be delivered between 12/14 and 12/28. A few days before Christmas, it still had not arrived and I was told by the seller that it had shipped and would be there by 12/28. It never came. On 12/28, I requested a refund. The seller provided tracking info to eBay showing it had been delivered. I called to appeal and eBay refunded my money, NOT the seller. On January 3, I received a postcard from Spilsbury saying the item was out of stock, not available and "you have not been charged." What a joke. Buyer beware, this company seems to be participating in fraudulent selling on eBay, not to mention hacking into UPS for a phony tracking number.

kristit7
12/31/16

All puzzles ordered have pieces that were damaged in some sort of way, NOT worth what I paid. I think I could have found better puzzles in a dollar store!

julesp16
12/7/16

Ordered 11/1/16. As of this date (12/7/16) have not received. Emailed 5 or 6 times with NO response. Called and was told it would be here by Christmas. I check my order status daily, and every day the delivery date has been moved ahead by one day. They didn't have any problem taking my money though!

jimd122
12/7/16

I ORDERED PRODUCTS VIA THE INTERNET LAST MONTH AND STILL NO PACKAGES. WHEN I CALLED CONCERNING MY ORDER I WAS TOLD THAT IT WOULD ARRIVE BEFORE CHRISTMAS. I ASKED "WHAT YEAR?" AND WAS DISCONNECTED. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE.

sherylc22
12/5/16

I ordered almost $150 worth of puzzles on 11/3/16. I have yet to receive these puzzles even though my check was cashed on 11/10/16. Followup by me shows that the tracking number given by Spilsbury for the FedEx delivery was unknown to FedEx. I have written 2 complaints to this company via E-mail asking either for a refund of my money or immediate shipment of the puzzles. As of yet, NOTHING. I strongly suggest that no one do business with this company. A GREAT BIG HEADACHE

anneb81
11/23/16

I placed an order several weeks ago and still have not received it. When I called, they said I could expect to receive it maybe by early-mid December. No apologies or compensation were offered to offset this inconvenience. I ordered the present for my mother's birthday and that has already past. A this rate, I'll be lucky to get it by Christmas.

judyg41
11/21/16

Placed order 11/5/16, called on 11/19/16 to check on order. THEY HAVE NOT SENT IT OUT YET. WILL BE ANOTHER WEEK BEFORE ORDER IS EVEN FILLED. THEIR EXCUSE IS VOLUMN OF ORDERS. HELLO, IT THE HOLIDAYS. BEEF UP YOUR STAFF. I WILL GET ABOUT (?) 12/14/16. BAD, BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE.

tracye1
6/4/15

spilsbury is a website/catalog specializing in puzzles: jigsaw puzzles, 3-D puzzles, and all the stuff that can go with them (puzzles sorter and storage boards, puzzle glue, etc.) Great selection!

I think their pricing is on the high side but the bundle prices (pick 3 of this kind or size) and their clearance items still make it a better buy thank full price puzzles from a store. They also have some fun smaller items that are good for bday gifts and stocking stuffers!

spilsbury.com, bitsandpieces.com and jigsawpuzzles.com are all owned/run from the same company!

I think I will stick to bits and pieces after seeing the reviews. I am going to throw their catalog in the trash.

By Pamela C.
Questions? Get answers from the Spilsbury staff and other customers.

Spilsbury?