Review of SouthallTravel

email@southalltravel.co.uk

deepakg34
12/26/19
I am angry I am hurt by southal travel treatment I was coustomer since 2012
My email was hacked so I created different e mail , by the time my phone contract was finished so I took different phone number it wasn't any other matters with change e mail and change phones I changed the address
Iused to buy tickets and travel same name same everything
Now I needed my 5 years travel history for official reason and called them in between seven days I spoke to 10 agents of southal travel I have e mail customer care but they didn't back me for neither call or email there was no luck what's so ever.
I decided to talk to the manager one person came phone he introduced himself as manager called Reymond at first he seems genuinely want solve my problems he crossed check my previous number my previous address it was fine I was talking to him in Friday and promise me that he will give me by Monday .
when Monday came he didn't call or email me again I called him and find out he was changed person data protection act he can't give it to me again I did offer him that any sort of documents driving license or passport which I always travel theare tickets I was so politely request them no luck I am amezed that the data they are talking about that's my data I am ready to verify even in court

They are very unhelpful unprofessional I am very sad thire treatment
johnw2027
11/13/19
Their CEO has a website for complaints mbut when one does he ignores the review.
I think that they have got so big giv8ng previous good service and they are not interested in customer care anymore.
parins1
7/14/19
Rubbish travel agent
I booked tickets to travel to India via jet airways which failed while i was in India
I contacted them and travel agent instead of helping started selling me tickets - return for £1700 pounds per person - Some of my friends bought it.
I purchased new tickets to fly back and now I am claiming money via credit card chargeback scheme and this crooks are preventing them
They are not ATOL protected and they sell tickets for airlines that is not ATOL protected too. so providing wrong information to customers
Customer service remains poor and they do not have complaint procedure/policy or department.
I have serious concerned about this travel agent. I am in process of reporting them for fraud.
mohammedj16
4/24/19
Very friendly staff and very helpful
I can tell other people & about Southall travel
I booked all my tickets with them all the time
ritiu
4/18/19
Great prices after they do price match and friendly satff and eager to help and its overall good and may need improvements in first time telling the price as when you aka for price they first quote it very expensive but then if you say you found cheaaper somewhere else then they do price match however they should beat he price if i found cheaper somewhere else.
However i think they just care about getting the booking done and payment made as affter that nobody contacts you back.
vivibb
4/10/14
I have used this company several times and always had great service. I am not sure whether they are based abroad or not but it doesn't matter. Prices on website aren't always up to date but they do the best for you and I have done a bit of bargaining with them as well. Had to canx then rebook last time and most helpful. Do find you have to remind them to email your e ticket. I always try and use this company for Indian flights.
romol93
2/6/14
Recently booked holidays to Dubai with Southall Travel. They offered me a prices of £ 1245 per person. The deal (half board) included stays at Burj Al Arab, one of the world's finest hotels and return flights. But what really took me by surprise was the fact that they offered me 10% discount on booking and stay more pay less option. It was the perfect luxury holiday deal that I have got so far. Their services are fairly good and representatives are pretty helpful.
nikn2
1/29/14
I was looking for the cheapest flights to Bangkok for 3 of us and got what I wanted. If price is what matters to you go for them. Services are average but not hostile. We have confirmed tickets and checked with airline website too.
cyberj
1/21/14
I have booked with Southall Travel a couple of times. Booked holiday package and flights with them. What impresses me is their ability to offer some of the most reasonable prices. their customer service is fairly good. Overall satisfied.
chrisa62
1/7/14
I recently had a pleasant experience with Southall Travel. I have been booking my holidays with them for long but this time they certainly surpassed all my expectations. Southall guys offered an excellent holiday package to Dubai, which easily is my and my wife's favourite trip to date. It was my wife's 36th birthday and I had planned a few surprises for her including the leisure trip (that I got organized by Southall). I had a little issue with British Airways regarding our return flight to UK. But these guys followed it up really well. Many thanks to Southall Travel.
nikunjv
12/19/13
One of my friends has been booking with Southall for years and he used to talk of deals that seemed too good to be true till I tried out booking with them myself. I landed an awesome deal on my reservations with Atlantis The Palm and the stay was an unforgettable experience cannot but give credit to the guys at Southall for arranging it. Considering the current experience I have had I will make sure to check with them the next time I plan to take an international holiday to anywhere in the world.
gurpreets1
12/17/13
Been a happy client of Southall for many years now and I must say they have gone from strength to strength over the years with discounts that almost no one else can match. Always my first choice whenever I am planning a trip to back home to India.
yevl
1/25/13
found a discounted deal for Dubai on their website and left a message on their facebook page with my contact details. They were quick to revert to me and provide all the details. I have got the provisional booking made and plan to confirm it tomorrow. If i get a cheaper price than theirs, I will get the price match done. Pretty happy with their website as well as the tele staff who were prompt and helpful this time as well as on my previous bookings. Havent faced any problems so far.
bobk16
1/10/12
they advertise prices on various websites at mega low levels. When you call to book those...they are just NEVER EVER available. The once again foreign call centre cannot offer any positive or constructive advice. All they can do is and very well may I add...is to aggravate the situation and yourself !! They may offer a date about 6 months away from the date you want to travel in order to say that the lowest lowest fare is available !!..Be aware and they give NO REFUNDS though they get the money back from the airlines.

NOPE not ATOL Protected, AVOID at any cost. I have personal experience. they are good when nothing goes wrong but when you need them they want to empty your pockets and are very unhelpful to customers

By Parin s.

Questions? Get answers from the SouthallTravel staff and other customers.

1 Photo for SouthallTravel