This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Soul Escape

Soul Escape has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Soul Escape also ranks 1001st among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Soul Escape?

“I LOVE Soul Escape”

Maggie W.
7/28/16

I have ordered many pieces from Soul Escape and everything is amazing quality and looks great! I was pleasantly surprised at how good the quality really was. I have ordered things online before that were very cheap looking, not the case with Soul Escape. I receive tons of compliments when I wear the clothes, so happy with my purchases!

maggiew14
July 28th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the Soul Escape staff and other customers.

Soul Escape is a wanderlust inspired boutique curating unique fashion styles and accessories for the girl-on-the-go who wants to see the world.

Business History

Soul Escape was founded in June 2015 by husband and wife team, Julien and Carley Madi. At the heart of this business is an international romance. Carley is an American, born in Chicago, and Julien is from the French Caribbean. Their paths serendipitously crossed in London. From there they took our romance all over the world until they settled in Los Angeles.

After running a fashion boutique in the French Caribbean for six years, they decided to bring an international flair and travel savvy mindset to online boutique in the USA: Soul Escape.

They share a deep passion for travel and the beautiful surprises it can bring to your life. With the help of a network of like-minded creatives, they have begun to build a quality resource and nourishing community that encourages a life of travel, creativity and appreciation.

carleym3
Carley M.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Soul Escape?

Have a question about Soul Escape?