Soie.us

Soie.us has a consumer rating of 4.67 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Soie.us also ranks 302nd among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Soie.us?

“Suprisingly awesome”

Kiaara M.
1/5/16

I was scared ordering from this website at first but I decided to try my luck since I absolutely fell in love with one of the dresses they had... I ordered through my chase credit card and hoped they would take care of things in case it was fraud.. however surprisingly, i got my shipment within 6 days of placing the order with ground shipping... the dress was nicely packed in a cute pink box and the quality was amazing!! Honestly very pleasantly surprised about the quality of their products! Found a reliable website for cute dresses!

kiaaram
January 5th, 2016
karenp75
December 28th, 2015
Skeptical at first because I had never heard of the brand but good quality and pretty fast for free shipping. They also attach extra sleeves to some of their items in case you want to add them later on.
sakshim1
December 28th, 2015
Has amazing dresses. I ordered two dresses and both were exactly the way it looked on the website, loved the fabric the fit and the delivery was right on time.
Will surely be ordering for few more products from Soie.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Soie.us staff and other customers.

vivekb2
Vivek B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Soie.us?

Have a question about Soie.us?