SoftwareDepot.co

SoftwareDepot.co has a consumer rating of 4.44 stars from 80 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SoftwareDepot.co also ranks 8th among Software Other sites.

• I have purchased the Office 2016 with a very low price.
  • I ended up buying the Windows 10 pro in a very low price!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate SoftwareDepot.co?

“Ela”

Charles M.
11/13/19

I contacted Software Depot for help in re-installing My office 2016 and Ela has been absolutely fantastic. So patient and helpful I can honestly recommend them for their services. very Happy indeed.

“Address”

Peter T.
12/13/19

I just looked up 80 Walker Street Gordon and it does not exist. The small map shows North Sydney? If they do not know where they are, it does raise questions.

office 2016 (8) windows 10 (5)
charlesm752
November 13th, 2019
junz6
September 24th, 2019
Ela helped me install my office. They gave me a free upgrade from Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student to Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. thank you
bevh25
August 26th, 2019
today I dealt with several staff and found them to be so patient and courteous nothing seemed to be a bother. Leo was very helpful and waited until the whole program was downloaded and made sure that it was working - would definitely recommend them again.
hugoh45
July 23rd, 2019
Leo was very efficient and trustful. I've got Microsoft office for an affordable price in less than 20 min thanks to Don Leo's assistance. Im very grateful.
emmanuelf8
July 9th, 2019
softwaredepot is fantastic! Prices are reasonable. Very helpful representative and very informative.
jeremiahm34
December 26th, 2017
I had problems downloading it on my mac and Bryan was kind enough to help me with it. In a few minutes, everything was all setup! Thanks again!
janicel46
October 28th, 2017
The tech was very helpful she stayed on the line until my computer issue was resolved. Assistance was professional, courteous and quite complete.
bryans86
November 21st, 2017
Good service, quick to make sure your products are in your hands and working properly. Thank you very much!
saida10
October 5th, 2017
Yep, another sceptic but i read reviews here and felt comfortable. Rang them up first and got a voice! Bought cs6 for $99 for a mac!! Phoned them 4 times for help as not use to a mac and he got it all working quickly. Talks bit fast but you will get there. I will be purchasing a lot more from here. The below link had their products slightly cheaper than the official site:http://asrrklbawpupoxuf.depotapps.com/browse/search/?q=adobe+premiere
denisew98
October 10th, 2017
Purchased Microsoft office for my son. He ask if he can transfer to his new computer. The software guy help us out on how to transfer the software.
jamesb578
August 30th, 2017
According to Ombudsman the company is registered and selling good quality genuine software keys. We truly trust this company for easy download.
marvyw
August 23rd, 2017
We can't get the software working and I email for help. The support was quick and very easy to follow. I want this company to be your first choice.
ruthz13
August 31st, 2017
When I bought windows 7 it came with download and key. So I ask how to install the software. They send me installation instruction and manage to install and activate.
kimt101
September 2nd, 2017
very easy to find what I was looking for. Loved the prices! Will go here first next time I need software
claytonm29
August 6th, 2017
I ordered the Standard version of the software, but they let me know that they were out of stock on that. They upgraded me to the Professional version at no extra cost! I have no complaints only praises.They were fast.I will do business with them anytime.
emmanm
June 17th, 2017
I bought Office 2016 and activated it through Microsoft's website. I am happy to see that the product is linked to my email for future reinstallation. Thank you for providing cheap but quality products.
oscarc31
June 17th, 2017
Purchased product from company and it was sent within minutes. Instructions were simple to follow and everything worked out as expected. Would definitely purchase from this seller again!
hectors33
June 13th, 2017
Chat and phone hotline are great. I was able to talk to Don and helped me from inquiries to troubleshooting. Very reliable. Thank you.
cindyd72
June 11th, 2017
I think I had the best deal of Microsoft Office 2016. It's a lot cheaper than what Microsoft sells. Good product at a cheap price! Worth it!
jamesc411
April 10th, 2017
Very helpful support staff. Downloaded and installed my Project Pro 2013 for no additional charge! Awesome!
tonyt75
May 25th, 2017
Thanks for the 10% off discount. If I have known earlier, I would have bought from here for my earlier units.
alexs427
May 12th, 2017
The download and activation process went smoothly. Their Windows 10 keys are genuine.This is my 2nd purchase from them and has not had any issues.
leov10
May 12th, 2017
Thank you for the promo of 15% off my purchase. Office is working great. Fast delivery, big discount, easy install. What more could I ask for. Great!
mariap149
May 9th, 2017
I was paranoid thinking this is a scam. I called and chat to make sure. Spoke with them guys. They helped install the product and now activated. What a relief!
selenar8
March 19th, 2017
I called their hotline and was able to talk to a representative who was very professional and courteous. She answered my inquiries and she was very kind.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SoftwareDepot.co staff and other customers.

SoftwareDepot is the most trusted re-seller of Genuine Microsoft products in Australia. Download Office for Mac! Download Project 2013 Standard and many more!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SoftwareDepot.co?

Have a question about SoftwareDepot.co?