SoftwareDepot.co reviews

sales@softwaredepot.co

65 reviews with 5 stars

charlesm752
11/13/19
I contacted Software Depot for help in re-installing My office 2016 and Ela has been absolutely fantastic. So patient and helpful I can honestly recommend them for their services. very Happy indeed.
junz6
9/24/19
Ela helped me install my office. They gave me a free upgrade from Microsoft Office 2013 Home and Student to Microsoft Office 2013 Professional Plus. thank you
bevh25
8/26/19
today I dealt with several staff and found them to be so patient and courteous nothing seemed to be a bother. Leo was very helpful and waited until the whole program was downloaded and made sure that it was working - would definitely recommend them again.
hugoh45
7/23/19
Leo was very efficient and trustful. I've got Microsoft office for an affordable price in less than 20 min thanks to Don Leo's assistance. Im very grateful.
emmanuelf8
7/9/19
softwaredepot is fantastic! Prices are reasonable. Very helpful representative and very informative.
jeremiahm34
12/26/17
I had problems downloading it on my mac and Bryan was kind enough to help me with it. In a few minutes, everything was all setup! Thanks again!
bryans86
11/21/17
Good service, quick to make sure your products are in your hands and working properly. Thank you very much!
janicel46
10/28/17
The tech was very helpful she stayed on the line until my computer issue was resolved. Assistance was professional, courteous and quite complete.
denisew98
10/10/17
Purchased Microsoft office for my son. He ask if he can transfer to his new computer. The software guy help us out on how to transfer the software.
saida10
10/5/17
Yep, another sceptic but i read reviews here and felt comfortable. Rang them up first and got a voice! Bought cs6 for $99 for a mac!! Phoned them 4 times for help as not use to a mac and he got it all working quickly. Talks bit fast but you will get there. I will be purchasing a lot more from here. The below link had their products slightly cheaper than the official site:http://asrrklbawpupoxuf.depotapps.com/browse/search/?q=adobe+premiere
kimt101
9/2/17
very easy to find what I was looking for. Loved the prices! Will go here first next time I need software
ruthz13
8/31/17
When I bought windows 7 it came with download and key. So I ask how to install the software. They send me installation instruction and manage to install and activate.
jamesb578
8/30/17
According to Ombudsman the company is registered and selling good quality genuine software keys. We truly trust this company for easy download.
marvyw
8/23/17
We can't get the software working and I email for help. The support was quick and very easy to follow. I want this company to be your first choice.
claytonm29
8/6/17
I ordered the Standard version of the software, but they let me know that they were out of stock on that. They upgraded me to the Professional version at no extra cost! I have no complaints only praises.They were fast.I will do business with them anytime.
oscarc31
6/17/17
Purchased product from company and it was sent within minutes. Instructions were simple to follow and everything worked out as expected. Would definitely purchase from this seller again!
emmanm
6/17/17
I bought Office 2016 and activated it through Microsoft's website. I am happy to see that the product is linked to my email for future reinstallation. Thank you for providing cheap but quality products.
hectors33
6/13/17
Chat and phone hotline are great. I was able to talk to Don and helped me from inquiries to troubleshooting. Very reliable. Thank you.
cindyd72
6/11/17
I think I had the best deal of Microsoft Office 2016. It's a lot cheaper than what Microsoft sells. Good product at a cheap price! Worth it!
tonyt75
5/25/17
Thanks for the 10% off discount. If I have known earlier, I would have bought from here for my earlier units.
leov10
5/12/17
Thank you for the promo of 15% off my purchase. Office is working great. Fast delivery, big discount, easy install. What more could I ask for. Great!
alexs427
5/12/17
The download and activation process went smoothly. Their Windows 10 keys are genuine.This is my 2nd purchase from them and has not had any issues.
mariap149
5/9/17
I was paranoid thinking this is a scam. I called and chat to make sure. Spoke with them guys. They helped install the product and now activated. What a relief!
claras29
5/3/17
The guy I spoke with installed the software for me. I am not that tech savvy so I had him take over my computer while I was watching. Everything is working. Thanks a lot!
jacol1
4/19/17
Man, the guy resolved the issue in just few minutes. It took me hours trying to fix it myself but I ended up calling them, they provided the support without any hesitations.Worth giving commendations!!!

Questions? Get answers from the SoftwareDepot.co staff and other customers.

SoftwareDepot.co?