SocialExperience

SocialExperience has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. SocialExperience also ranks 328th among Marketing sites.

How would you rate SocialExperience?

“Great for watch time views”

Mary V.
6/27/20

I used them for marketing my latest video on YouTube, I was happy to see that the watch time was over 50 % of my video which is the first time I have come across a provider who can do this. Thank you to Sophie from customer support.

“SCAMMER! BEWARE!”

Thomas S.
2/6/19

Bought slow targeted instagram followers from them which is more expensive than the instant one but obviously it makes more sense to get the slow targeted ones so that it will appear genuine on my account. They send it on few days later all in one hit! What a sh*t experience emailing them with no resolution and they didn't even reply to my last email asking for them to be responsible. DO NOT buy any of your "slow targeted" Instagram followers from them. They're more expensive than other websites and they're NOT slow targeted. It's instant followers and not Country targeted like they advertised. It's international followers.

maryv482
June 27th, 2020

Tip for consumers: Speak to customer service for tips and advice, they seem to know what they are talking about.

matthewh843
February 22nd, 2020
I spoke to Sophie through their online chat. She give me a bundle package and handled my order very well. I have also seen they are under new management so worth a try
thomass622
February 6th, 2019

andrewd56
February 14th, 2016
I was searching around for a trusted social media provider to help promote my SoundCloud tracks. This company not only delivered but they also gave me some good advise on what I could do to promote my music for free. I am very impressed with this company and would recommend anyone to use them. Here is a direct link to the plays I purchased http://socialexperience.org/buy-soundcloud-plays/
trevoro14
February 20th, 2019
They state that their follows are true followers with photos and active. This is 100% false maybe 5% had photos or even tweets. And then at the bottom they have a disclaimer saying that they provide true information but is not responsible for false info so buy at your own risk.
gf91
April 11th, 2019
I placed an order for 3000 targeted FB likes. I waited 72 hours like they promised and I had only 2 likes added. They have gone radio silent and not responding to email. So, I attempted to call them at the number on the site - it is fake! It is the address and phone number of Seton Northwest Hospital. STAY AWAY FROM THIS FAKE BUSINESS!
js376
April 19th, 2018
They share a false address and phone number on their website. I just discovered that they use the address and phone number of Seton Northwest Hospital.
I ordered slow targeted US likes and all I got were a few international fake accounts.
miked131
April 2nd, 2015
Ordered 1000 twitter followers to be sent within 24-72 hours total, paid through PayPal, payment was accepted, they never gave me 1 single Twitter follower. Not a single one. It's been almost a week. They claimed 24/7 customer support, all i got were 2 emails claiming they'd look into the situation, and yet they never did, nor have they refunded my money. STAY AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

Total SCAMMER! What they advertised is different than what you're getting. DO NOT buy from them. Legit you'll be disappointed and they provide NO REFUND whatsoever and will stop replying to your email. And once you appeal your case to PayPal, they'll block you and take all your followers back with still no refund. So they took your money and run away basically.

By Thomas S.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the SocialExperience staff and other customers.

Buy all your social media needs through Social Experience. We provide the highest quality at the lowest prices. 24/7 customer support for all social platforms!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SocialExperience?

Have a question about SocialExperience?