Review of Snapfish.co.uk

10501 Rhode Island Avenue
Beltsville, MD 20705, US

patriciab112
2/27/17

When the snapfish site changed I tried just about every other website but didn't get on with any of them, one of the problems was that the photobooks I'd made on snapfish were 8 by 11 and all the others were A4 and I wanted them to match. So I decided to give snapfish a last try and found that while it wasn't as flexible as it had been before, I managed to make the books just as well as before. They have all arrived promptly and are of a really good quality. The problems that I find are that there's less choice of layouts, it's very slow to upload photos and there's not the option to have text under each photo. But on the whole, I would say that I feel happy about them now. I contacted customer service last week about a problem....which turned out to be my computer....and the guy I spoke to was really helpful and sorted it all out for me very patiently!

paulr178
8/23/16

As well as the switchover to the new software being a total hash in itself, with a whole album lost, the new software has many bugs. The photos take longer to load but my main issue was that a whole album would suddenly change all the backgrounds. It happened several times over and I never had a problem with the old version. Live Help was as expected ie. didn't address the problem at all. I'll be taking up the offer of the free album (as a result of the lost album in changeover) if I ever finish it (after having to keep changing the backgrounds back) and then move elsewhere for future stuff.

juliea54
3/29/16

I have just lost hours of work on a photo album because Snapfish have ungraded their web site. Apparently you can't transfer any old projects or existing ones! I had no warning or I would have worked hard to complete the project. I was told to start again - oh yes, but with another company not Snapfish or Truprint, who are powered by them. I shall also make sure my friends do not make the same mistake.

Questions? Get answers from the Snapfish.co.uk staff and other customers.

Snapfish.co.uk?