Snapfish.co.uk

Snapfish.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Snapfish.co.uk also ranks 68th among Photo Printing sites.

How would you rate Snapfish.co.uk?

“Not so bad after all!”

Patricia B.
2/27/17

When the snapfish site changed I tried just about every other website but didn't get on with any of them, one of the problems was that the photobooks I'd made on snapfish were 8 by 11 and all the others were A4 and I wanted them to match. So I decided to give snapfish a last try and found that while it wasn't as flexible as it had been before, I managed to make the books just as well as before. They have all arrived promptly and are of a really good quality. The problems that I find are that there's less choice of layouts, it's very slow to upload photos and there's not the option to have text under each photo. But on the whole, I would say that I feel happy about them now. I contacted customer service last week about a problem....which turned out to be my computer....and the guy I spoke to was really helpful and sorted it all out for me very patiently!

“Disastrous Change”

Paul R.
8/23/16

As well as the switchover to the new software being a total hash in itself, with a whole album lost, the new software has many bugs. The photos take longer to load but my main issue was that a whole album would suddenly change all the backgrounds. It happened several times over and I never had a problem with the old version. Live Help was as expected ie. didn't address the problem at all. I'll be taking up the offer of the free album (as a result of the lost album in changeover) if I ever finish it (after having to keep changing the backgrounds back) and then move elsewhere for future stuff.

paulr178
August 23rd, 2016
juliea54
March 29th, 2016
I have just lost hours of work on a photo album because Snapfish have ungraded their web site. Apparently you can't transfer any old projects or existing ones! I had no warning or I would have worked hard to complete the project. I was told to start again - oh yes, but with another company not Snapfish or Truprint, who are powered by them. I shall also make sure my friends do not make the same mistake.
patriciab112
February 27th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Snapfish.co.uk staff and other customers.

Snapfish UK offers online photo printing services for digital photo prints and a range of personalised photo gifts. Transform your memories into unique gifts

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Snapfish.co.uk?

Have a question about Snapfish.co.uk?