Review of SmartSign

SmartSign reviews

darioc18
4/10/19

I order a custom sign that I came wrong. Contact customer service by phone to return it, but they wont take it, by their company policies they don't accept returns, so they don't fix their mistakes or accept them even when they messed up.

craigs60
12/15/15

I ordered two vertical address number signs to mount on either side of my mailbox post which has an 8 inch wide vinyl cover over a 4X4 post. This cover has an offset hole which positions over the front (street side) of the 4X4. I ordered the signs with the numbers centered so I could keep the mounting holes to the front of the sign so the screws would engage the 4X4, one on either side. SmartSign centered the numbers on the same side of each sign (these are double sided signs) rather than both sides of the sign therefore the mounting holes are towards the leading edge of each sign. When one of the signs is positioned for mounting, the holes are actually towards the rear of the post causing the mounting hardware to miss the underlying 4X4 post completely. The signs are 6 inches wide, the post less than 4. SmartSign offered a 10 percent discount over a month ago but I haven't received it.

Tip for consumers: Don't order a customizeed sign. SmartSign has trouble following simple requests even after a customer review and approval of the modified sign.

kelseyw3
7/31/15

I was ordering some signs for work (4) and needed something for the glass doors as well as the wooden doors. I worked with someone to get things put together and it was impossible to communicate. I had about 4 proofs before we finally got what we wanted. They then ended up sending us the wrong size. We were fine with sending back but then they did not provide return information. By the time I emailed back asking for it- they told me I was past their "21 day return policy". I would not recommend this place to anyone- especially if you need something outside of their go to signs.

kareny6
6/10/14

Smart Sign helped me get my message across for my business - everything was fully customizable to my needs and they had friendly customer service to answer all of my questions. They gave me a great deal and free shipping.

Questions? Get answers from the SmartSign staff and other customers.

SmartSign?