This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Slicethepie.co

Slicethepie.co

Slicethepie.co has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Slicethepie.co also ranks 77th among Freelancing sites.

How would you rate Slicethepie.co?

“pays you in pennies”

Sweet P.
6/24/17

I don't like how you have to write multiple sentences, pretty much like a paragraph for like 3 pennies. At this rate you will be writing a book of reviews in order to cash out for 10 bucks on paypal. They can also deny your payment if they claim your reviews are not good enough clearly stated on their FAQ page. Sounds too fishy to me like they just don't want to pay you. I'm still under a dollar... LMAO! I felt like I've done SO much work though. :/

sweetp6
June 24th, 2017
gweno5
September 22nd, 2018
This company bans you if you supposedly use a proxy or vpn, even if you don't. You do several reviews in multiple sentences for pennies, and then they hit you with the ban. You don't get paid, you don't pass go, and they won't solve the problem. Not recommended for making any money, just a big waste of your time.

Questions? Get answers from the Slicethepie.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Slicethepie.co?

Have a question about Slicethepie.co?