FreeUp

FreeUp has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 101 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. FreeUp ranks 8th among Freelancing sites.

• Freeeup.com is absolutely changing the game when it comes to freelancer marketplaces online.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate FreeUp?

“Great service, qualified freelancers”

Mamie S.
1/30/20

I've worked with three different people for three different needs (CSS coding, executive assistant, blog writing) through Freeeup and have been happy with the quality of communication and skills of each. Freeeup is freelancer marketplace that delivers on it's promise of high quality talent.

freelancer marketplace (15)
mamies7
January 30th, 2020
austind54
June 10th, 2019
I've spent hours of my time on top of thousands of dollars on hiring from a variety of sites like Upwork and Fiverr. NONE OF THEM compare to FreeeUp... not even close!

FreeeUp is a marketplace for freelancers that actually values both parties. Their VAs are highly qualified, phenomenal at communication, and (honestly) more organized than I am!

I'll never look anywhere else when hiring again. Thanks to Nathan and the FreeeUp team for providing such a killer platform
mannyc13
July 10th, 2019
At Helium 10, our biggest bottlenecks have been our workforce -- growing faster than we can find qualified people to fill positions.

Finding the right people is tough. Freeeup made it easy for us to hire an EA when we really needed it. Nathan and his team vet the workers to ensure we're getting top talent to help scale our business. And they are ultra responsive at FreeeUp. Highly recommended.

-Manny Coats, CEO Helium 10
ahmedw15
November 15th, 2019
I can't believe how surreal they are. The customer care service is faster than you could ever imagine.
shailyh
March 2nd, 2019
First off, I nearly died when I got a call from Nathan who owns the company to thank me for signing up. That is not something I experience from any company. I wanted to hire a writer and they sent me 3 well vetted writers in a beautiful email intro. I picked one and she did a nice job. It was a great way to try out the service. I have since sent out this group to my friends. Big fan!
alokk7
November 20th, 2019
I consider this to be one of the best marketplace website to work on due to high level of freelancers and genuine clients. Each freelancer is getting enough opportunity to get connected to the clients based on their skills. This has been almost a year for me now since I joined and I was always busy working with clients. Their support team is very kind and helpful which I highly appreciate. Thank you!
katrinab81
November 1st, 2019
Freeeup takes care of their freelancers. They have an internal support team that you can turn to 24/7. They keep things simple and easy from job application, to negotiation of rates, to tracking your clients/pay, to getting paid. They have nice clients and plenty of long term projects as well.
If you're a freelancer, you've got to have Freeeup!
brankas1
October 27th, 2019
FreeeUp is absolutely the best freelancer marketplace that exists. I used many different marketplaces for my freelance business, (I'm graphic designer, btw) but neither one can not compare with FreeeUp.
They really accept just 5 star freelancers and the FreeeUp team are really a 5 star professionals. They are very caring and always there for a support.
FreeeUp is definitely a freelance business came true!
rodneys89
October 16th, 2019
I am a professional 3D/2D/Motion Graphics animator, with more than 30 years' experience across multiple media industries.

In my career I have used every kind of job search method imaginable, from professional Headhunters to online Job Boards and everything in between. The problem has always been the same - no matter how you FIND work, what happens afterward is the key to a lasting Client relationship... especially if you work Remotely.

Freeeup is the only Freelancer Marketplace I have used which really delivers on the things that matter most: providing well-defined guidelines for the Freelancer/Client relationship, functioning as a liasion with everyone's best interest in mind, managing the billing/payment process - and doong so in a friendly, efficient and transparent manner.

After a very productive year, with Freeeup as my sole source of work, I am convinced that this is the best "Mutual Benefit" Freelancer Marketplace out there.

Thanks to the helpful, professional Freeeup staff for providing us all a winning Job-management platform that really works.

Rod Stafford
jkg3
October 30th, 2019
I've used a lot of different services for help with my Amazon business over the years but FreeeUp is one of the best. I've gotten several fantastic freelancers from them for both short and long term tasks. One freelancer who manages our inventory and shipping has been with me for over a year and is WONDERFUL. 5 stars for the Freee Up freelancer marketplace.
marke653
May 3rd, 2019
The website's interface is incredible! It's a great platform for getting new clients.

If you're a freelancer like me, you should give this site a shot.
angeloc51
July 5th, 2019
Sure, you've heard about different online job sites and you wondered which is the best of them all. This 2019, FreeeUp emerges as a superb and promising freelancer marketplace. Their 24/7 support, flexible platform, expert freelancers and hands-on CEO will make it the next biggest thing... or is it already? So excited to see them on top! Kudos.
bradv32
June 3rd, 2019
After Nathan came on my podcast I decided to try out FreeeUp as I was in need of some strategic advice with regards to my FB ads and customer funnels. I received 5 freelancers ready to help within hours. I ended up using a guy who has dramatically improved my business.
FreeeUp was also very personable and attentive to my exact needs. Would definitely use them again!
crystalb183
August 27th, 2019
I have been a freelancer since 1999 and in 2016 I was contacted by Nate and his team to see if I would be interested in Freeeup. The best decision I have ever made! I don't worry about clients, or getting paid or even marketing myself. Which allows me to have more balanced happier life! Thanks Freeeup!
mohamedm84
October 25th, 2019
I was doing some headhunting on Upwork when I came across Freeeup and decided to join. I was surprised at how easy it was to find a quality programmer since they do the headhunting for you and just send you people who are ready to go and meet your criteria.

Their freelancer marketplace is what I would recommend to people other than Upwork or anywhere else.
jjk21
September 3rd, 2019
I've worked with Freeeup on a few different projects now, and I've been highly satisfied with the experience each time. This is a freelancer marketplace that is a step above a service like Fiverr, allowing you to work with more seasoned talent from around the globe at prices that fit your specific budget. I'm glad a friend suggested I give them a try.
iyns
February 18th, 2019
I've been using FeeeUp for a few months now and it's proving to be the best tool in my entrepreneurial tool bag! I've hired two free-lancers for two different needs and they are both saving me a ton of time and stress. I'm in the process of hiring a 3rd for another service. FreeeUp takes a lot of the hassle out of sifting through applicants by sending me qualified individuals that can meet my needs.
mariae144
January 17th, 2019
Nathan and his team provide amazing customer service. Every time I've requested a freelancer, they've fulfilled the request within 24 hours. That turn-around time is a huge benefit if you need to move quickly on a project. Every freelancer I've spoken to has been extremely talented and the ones we've worked with have really helped streamline our business. I couldn't reccommend FreeeUp enough.
markv190
April 14th, 2019
This is the best freelancing platform that I've used so far in my 10+ years of working as freelance web developer / programmer. It's not only a client-friendly platform but also a platform that cares for its freelancers. Here you'll find the best talents in web development and e-commerce.
joshs383
July 29th, 2019
We have used FreeeUp for over a year and have consistently been impressed by the quality of people sourced through the platform. The freelancer marketplace takes vetting seriously, and works to ensure that freelancers placed into opportunities are the right fit and will have sticking power. And if by chance the freelancer doesn't end up working out, they offer ready replacements who can step right in and support to ensure a smooth transition. We have used other marketplaces before, and FreeeUp, in terms of quality, stacks right up there with the best.
brennenb
April 2nd, 2019
As a digital agency, we have a long list of specialized positions that need to be filled to successfully deliver on client expectations.

Having a way to find dedicated experts that are available on a contract basis for work between 5 and 20 hours per week through FreeeUp has been a huge contributor to our recent growth.
arianem8
June 23rd, 2019
The best freelancer marketplace online. Its very convenient cause the payout is everyweek and you get what you pay for. You can also work multiple projects and rates are way higher than other freelancer marketplace! Also, the founders sir Nathan Nathan Hirsch and sir Connor Gillivan are very kind, humble and welcoming. They would treat you like a family, Its worth it. AWESOME! I give you the freeeup AAA+++ 100% review.

~ARIANE
mirad4
July 24th, 2019
Great clients - you'll find long-term and very nice clients here.

The internal support team is available 24/7 - friendly and accommodating.

Nate - the CEO of the company is very helpful and hands-on to his business.

Payment - you got to chose monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly. No hassle with payments using Paypal or Payoneer.

Schedule - you got to choose your schedule, just tell FreeeUp of your preferred schedule or availability.

Rate - set your own rate.
mhardyc
May 23rd, 2019
I've joined the community and met my first client in a span of 3 hours (YES!).
The marketplace is truly a pool of highly-seasoned freelancers that can help not only leverage, but catapult any business that decide to hire through FreeeUp marketplace.
I could say that this is the best Freelancing platform ever, as their support team is EXTRA responsive and everything is done conscientiously.
Nathan, the FreeeUp Marketplace CEO is such an understanding leader. He has traits no other CEO has- such as becoming hands-on in almost everything.
I can say I'm definitely blessed to become a part of FreeeUp.
jahredm
February 9th, 2019
Three best marketplace for freelancers, you get the variety and quality you need for your team. I'm able to get a year's worth of work done in a couple months my task list shrinks drastically every week. I love it such a great service!

FreeeUp supposedly will refer clients to you, but they never check the clients. And when you contact the clients, they try to sell you something or get freelance work for free.

By Angela S.