Review of Toptal

Tel: +1.888.604.3188
partners@toptal.com

drices
2/6/19

Rip-off pricing chose to go with England based Cloud Devs instead.

Their hourly rate is 100 USD +

won't recommend at all

jamesj219
6/7/17

After spending months and almost $100k on consulting services, a bug was found in a project. Because the project had been closed, no help was offered, just was asked to hire another resource.

This firm is unprofessional, unresponsive, and doesn't care about standing behind their consultants' work.

Stay far away!

samp252
Sam P.
8/22/16

Toptal helped us fill a role on our team with a highly skilled and collaborative software developer, who's become a valuable part of our team. It was a very quick process to connect and vet the candidates, and ongoing management of the Toptal contractor has been a breeze.

jamesh351
James H.
8/1/16

It was wonderful how Toptal listened to my needs and helped find a developer that was perfect for my project. I highly recommend them and will be using them for years to come

margareta39
Margaret A.
3/26/16

I had TopTal help me out with a project and the engineer was very knowledgeable and friendly. I had a great experience through the whole process.

josepha77
Joseph A.
2/13/16

Toptal has been great to work with and has connected us with a great developer. I would highly recommend working with them to find developers who are experienced and easy to communicate with.

richardy21
Richard Y.
12/18/15

We used TopTal to assist with our site redesign, and had a very positive overall experience. The process was quick & easy, and the freelancers were great to work with and their work was impressive.

scottg77
Scott G.
11/27/15

We had a great experience with Toptal. The assigned talent has been responsive and completed the job successfully with little friction and supervision. We'll use Toptal services in the future when needed.

Questions? Get answers from the Toptal staff and other customers.

Toptal?