Simply Allin1place

Simply Allin1place has a consumer rating of 4.39 stars from 18 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Simply Allin1place also ranks 140th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Simply Allin1place?

“Amazing company”

Nicole T.
9/29/17

You can't go wrong with simply. The boss and managers are amazing and all reps are lovely. The products are great and they sell a variety of things. There's so much to choose from you could buy everything off the site. I've never had any problems with deliveries or products. They have a great payment option too that a lot of people can benefit from :)

“Poor customer service”

Rebecca d.
9/11/17

My experience my stuff that I ordered didn't arrive until 6 weeks after purchase items are far to small for me to wear even tho it stated that the size they claimed they where uk based clothes and all my clothes came from China. Very poorly run company.

nicolet146
September 29th, 2017
jennipherh
September 12th, 2017
Excellent range of products from clothing to household goods which is perfect for birthdays Christmas etc. The customer Service was excellent and dealt with queries straight away :)
samg120
November 11th, 2017
Easy to use website with good range of products. Delivery was quick and products i ordered were as described. Created an account so got points on my order too! Will definitely buy again!
rebeccad75
tinac113
Verified purchase
I love simplpy all in 1 place! Website is easy to navigate, products are great. Overall a fantastic shopping experience.
kathrynf17
September 12th, 2017
Amazing website with a massive range of products brilliant for birthdays Christmas etc and everyone is so helpful and friendly xx
lindam446
September 12th, 2017
I love simply the products are good and good value for money customer service is just fab no question or query is too much trouble quick replying back ive purchased quite a few items from the site and will continue to do so
tonie20
November 30th, 2017
Verified purchase
I ordered an elf security cam and plastic Christmas tumblers with straws for my son and never received either. I used to work with them but never again
natashad26
September 15th, 2017
Verified purchase
Great communication and the soap is beautiful cannot wait to order more also got ano account for the future
tracyh119
October 3rd, 2017
Brilliant range of products. Easy to use website. Products arrived very quickly. Will definitely use again xx
annetteh38
October 1st, 2017
Verified purchase
Good quality would highly recommend to anyone
Exactly how I imagined it would be lots of lovely products to choose from
bexl1
September 20th, 2017
Verified purchase
Was really easy to use, and will definelty be back as brill value for money aswell. Loving all the items and can't wait to have another look at the site. The rep was really helpful aswell
mariew57
Verified purchase
So happy with the quality of the products will definitely be ordering again. The service and delivery were sports on
charlenes39
November 9th, 2017
I have had many items for myself and for family members, i am really happy with everything i have received, everything has been of a very good quality and has come in very good time. Would recommend to anyone and already have!
rachelo34
September 11th, 2017
My shopping experiance has always been great and the products have been fab each time! Great uk online store have reccomended and will return!
michelleg187
September 12th, 2017
Good collection of products fast delivery nice and polite customer services and good quailty products and all questions where answered nice and fast good website and good live chat
joes730
November 28th, 2017
Absolutely disgusted I. This company! Bought from nherlings for my childr joeAnd they are fakes. Despot paying more than bretail price! Avoid!
julies215
Verified purchase
I ordered my goods on 18th August and so far have not received anything.

I only had 1 message to say the cup I ordered was no longer in stock but I could substitute for a blue one, which I agreed to on 30th August. No mention of my other items so I contacted them to ask about this and was told there was no stock but as soon as stock arrived I was due a delivery.

I understand things get sold out but I paid for these goods on 18th August and without me chasing I haven't been kept up to date at all and in fact I still have no idea when anything is going to arrive.
elizabetht87
Elizabeth T.
I emailed you on the day you placed the order to say the cup was out of stock in pink and would blue be ok on the day you placed the order, its just unfortunate that it took so long for you to reply. It was then posted out with the next batch of orders. Your other item will be posted 1st class once stock arrives. I hope this resolves your issues.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Simply Allin1place staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Simply Allin1place?

Have a question about Simply Allin1place?