Review of SimpleCPR

Tel: 1-888-667-9557

tatyanad7
Tatyana D.
3/8/19

Simple CPR was easy to use and understand and made the experience of renewing my CPR certification from home a seamless one.

christopherr110
Christopher R.
6/4/18

VERY GOOD SO FAR ,THEY ACCEPTED THE CARD EVERYHERE I GO THAT THE MOST REWARD FROM SIMPLE CPR ...THANK YOU

mjw5
MJ W.
6/3/18

The AJAX error popup when I had JS disabled wasn't the best (happened when I checked "billing information is same as shipping").

suzannei9
Suzanne I.
6/2/18

I needed to renew my standard first aid and CPR for work. I am totally amazed how easy and fast I could do this. My boss is pleased and spreading the word.

lisas687
Lisa S.
6/1/18

Like in a classroom setting. The online course provides you with all the information you need to past the test and be able to perform CPR.

cherylc158
Cheryl C.
5/31/18

It was good, but wasn't sure at first if lifetime was included or extra. I liked the simple and easy to follow program. It was easy and convenient to print the cards, and I liked getting an official card in the mail.

jasonx8
Jason X.
5/31/18

SimpleCPR makes staying current on my first aid certificates really easy. The reminders of when my certificates expire are really helpful.

daniell371
Daniel L.
5/31/18

the corse was good and right to the point. the problem came with PARAMED as they dont accept online corses and i only found this out as i was getting approved.

karenn47
Karen N.
5/31/18

My experience was very positive. I was able to receive certification in a quick amount of time at a reasonable, which is what I wanted.

laceyw9
Lacey W.
5/30/18

It is a good alternative and more cost effective then the normal 2 day training that I would have done if I wasn't told about this site.

nancyh272
Nancy H.
5/28/18

The course was clearly structured and easy to understand. Highly recommended. I had a minor issue with printing out my card after completion but that was just a technical complication, promptly resolved by customer service.

tinah131
Tina H.
5/27/18

The course was great but I didn't like that I had to keep pushing next. I wish it would have just played all the slides once I hit play.

maryc438
Mary C.
5/23/18

It was great this is my 2 nd time both times course was great just would like to be able to print the cards so my employer has them on file after the course rather than wait til I receive them in the mail

melissas299
Melissa S.
5/22/18

It was my understanding that we no longer provide 2 breaths just chest compressions. Your video does not reflect this.

deborahz14
Deborah Z.
5/21/18

Difficult to figure out the class to take and setting up an account
Took a good 20 min to figure out

jasonh133
Jason H.
5/21/18

As Safety Director with a large construction firm, I am responsible for all safety training, and re-training of all of our employees. Simple CPR has become a huge part in helping to keep our employees "First-aid/CPR/AED trained. Simple CPR take very little time away from our projects schedule when we have employees needing to be trained.

laurar249
LAURA R.
5/18/18

Excellent CPR course!! Will never go sit in a boring all-day course again!! Both very inexpensive and very user friendly. Thanks for enlightening me with this wonderful CPR experience. See you again in 2 years!

LMCRN

douglast26
Douglas T.
5/16/18

I found the course very helpful to the point and every thing explained very well and reasonably priced

kellyw161
Kelly W.
5/16/18

Two things: the audio was too slow, if every page had captioning and you had a choice to read or listen, it would be great. The second thing is the banner (side to side with four barefoot lifeguard people standing around) that's on every.single.page. it was scroll down click, scroll, click, scroll, click. If the banner wasn't there, it would have been more convenient. I was on a laptop and only had the mousepad to use

johnd991
John D.
5/16/18

The simple CPR was done very Professional. The modules were good to follow and if u made a mistake
you can try again.

joym84
Joy M.
5/16/18

The online CPR & FIRST AID Training was straight forward and very detailed. Also I liked the idea that it was online I did it from home. I will definitely will be using this Online training in the future a
again, and would recommend it others.

Great online CPR services!

paulv104
Paul V.
5/14/18

Great Class Package for those who are not able to attend a live CPR/First Aid Class! Very informative not only for work related but also knowledge that your family could very well benefit in case of emergency.

willb113
WILL B.
5/8/18

Went well, accidentally got a little frustrated but that wasn't the trainings fault. Just waiting for my card/certificate.

johnd1483
John D.
5/8/18

I'm nervous that this won't work for my job in Canada, but I am trusting the website and hope it works out!

janetw133
Janet W.
5/8/18

This course was simple to take. Allowed me to renew my certification without trying to find a night class in the city over an hour away.

Questions? Get answers from the SimpleCPR staff and other customers.

SimpleCPR?